剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
it was just easier to blame you.
这样我就不用正视自己的问题了
Then I didn't have to deal with my own shit.
我们之间当时真的是没有交流 对吗
Yeah, we really weren't talkin' then, huh?
是的
Nah.
好吧 上菜了
Okay, here we are.
要是感兴趣的话 我可以介绍一下我们的招牌酱汁
And if we're interested, I can do a signature sauce presentation.
不感兴趣吗 很好 祝用餐愉快
Nope? Perfect. Enjoy.
你没事吧
Hey, you good?
我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
只是感觉很奇怪
This is just bizarre.
要是一年前有人告诉我
Hey, if somebody had told me a year ago
我会和你坐在这
that I would be sitting here with your ass
聊这件事
talking about this shit,
不可能
nah.
我能问你个问题吗
So can I ask you a question?
问吧
Yeah.
你不是真的给我买♥♥了戒指吧
You didn't really buy a ring, did you?
怎么了
What?
有什么好惊讶的 我们还一起看过戒指
Why are you surprised? We looked at rings together.
我就是...
I just...
没有想到
had no idea.
好吧
Yeah, well...
你才意识到你很废 对吗
you just realized you ain't shit, huh?
我是很废
I really wasn't shit.
但现在我超好的
But I'm the shit now.
-是吗 -是 我跟你说了
-Oh, for real? -Yeah, I told you.
我变了 你错过了好多
I changed. You missin' out.
是吗
Yeah?
我要去下洗手间
I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
那个...
Uh, just...
你能帮我再点一杯我总喝的那个酒吗
can you order me another one of my classy drinks?
再点一口杯烈酒 因为也许我还是很废
And then a shot 'cause maybe I still ain't shit.
好
Yep.
那我就赶便宜的点了
Hey, it's gonna be cheap, though.
反正我喝不出来
Won't know the difference.
坎朵拉
我知道我们约的是周二
但不知你现在有没有空
我现在在外面
我完事后给你电♥话♥
这样挺好的
Yeah, it was cool.
能聊聊真的挺好的
You know, just nice gettin' to talk.
是啊 真的高兴你打给我了
Yeah, I'm really glad you called.
不 不
Oh, no, no.
伊萨 你好啊
Issa, what's good?
-凯文 你也好啊 -最近怎么样 姐妹
- Hey, Calvin, you too. - What's up, girl?
抱一个 都是自己人 走一个
Yo, come on, we know each other. Bring it in, man. Bring it in.
-你好 我是劳伦斯 -好啊
- Hey, what's up, man? I'm Lawrence. - What's up, man?
-真有劲 -这名字和你很搭
- Whoa, strong. - You look like a Lawrence, man.
真不错 我是凯文
That's what's up. I'm Calvin.
-这是玛泽达 -你们好吗
- This Mazda. - What's good, y'all?
-你好 玛泽达 -很高兴认识你 玛泽达
- Hey, Mazda. - Nice to meet you, Mazda.
你们今晚也吃了大虾汇吗
Hey, you got the prawns joint tonight, too?
-什么 -对 对 你吃了大虾汇
-The... -Yeah, yeah, you got the prawn joints.
牛肋排和南瓜花
Uh, and the ribeye and the squash flowers
还点了好多菜
and we had a bunch of stuff on the menu, man.
不错啊 你们吃得真丰富
God damn, y'all had a feast in there.
我也要去那大吃一顿
I'm about to go in there and fuck shit up too.
-挺好 -好吧...
- Cool, so... - Well, okay...
-你和伊萨是怎么认识的 -别问
- So how do you and Issa know each other? - Please don't.
-没事 只是... -我们以前做过
- No, it's... - We used to get it in.
-美好的时光 -当然
- Good times. - Oh, I bet.
不过 我是运安局的 我还做私人保安
But, yo, I'm TSA. I also do private security
如果你过生日或什么可以找我
so hit me up if you got a birthday or somethin'.
看着点时间 知道吗
Look at the time. You know what?
我们得赶紧去吃饭了 不然赶不上百慕达秀了
We need to hurry up and eat. We gonna be late for Bermuda's show.
-好的 -没错
- Oh, okay. - Word.
她朋友在这条街的艺术走廊办了场活动
Her friend got a show down the street at the Art Walk.
大场面 祝晚上愉快 兄弟
So, big things. Enjoy, bro.
我会的
I will.
我会的
I will.
刚才真是...
That was...
-太精彩了 -闭嘴
- ...perfect! - Shut up.
不是 听我说
No, I mean, listen.
我跟他只是刚见面
I only got to meet him for a moment,
但我完全能理解
but I actually get it.
你有在公开场合被人打过吗
Have you ever been smacked in public?
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
你上次去艺术走廊是什么时候
When's the last time you went to Art Walk?
有阵子没去了
It's been a minute.
我听说他们新开了一家店
I heard they opened up a whole new block.
不错
Cool.
你去了告诉我那怎么样
Well, you gotta, uh, let me know how it is.
我得走了 好吗
I gotta run, all right?
-再见 -好吧
- Peace. - Oh, okay.
好了 我是跟你开玩笑的 一起去吧
Come on, I'm just playin' with you. Let's get it.
你真的很讨厌
I literally hate you.
够了
Don't. Stop!
那不是你的
That's not for you.
现在是我的了
Uh-huh, it's mine now.
我宣布是我的了 我要占用
I claim it. I'm appropriating it.
老实说 伊德瑞斯不需要演邦德
Honestly, Idris doesn't need to play Bond.
-他应该演新的杰森·伯恩 -没错
- He should be the new Jason Bourne. - That's true.
你有听说他们要拍一部关于农场的新《谍影重重》吗
Hey, did you hear they're making a new "Bourne" Movie about farms?
《玉米身份》
It's "The Corn Identity."
应该是讲死亡的
Uh, I think it's actually about death.
《悼念身份》
"The Mourn Identity."
嗯 还有部是讲破洞T恤的 对吗
Yeah, and then there's the one about ripped shirts too, right?
-对 《破碎身份》 -嗯
- Yeah, for sure, "The Torn Identity." - Mm-hmm.
讲性的呢
What about the sex one?
《色情身份》
Ah, "The Porn Identity."
对
Yeah!
还有部是讲喇叭的
And then there's that one about trumpets.
你是说《号♥角身份吗》
You talkin' about "The Horn Identity."
-对 -嗯
- Yep. - Yeah.
那讲气候变化的呢
What about the one about climate change?
《温暖身份》
Ah, "The Warm Identity."
会超火的
It's gonna be fire.
实际上 我很关心气候变化
No, but actually, I am very concerned about climate change.
-我们该采取行动 -嗯
- No, we should do something about it. - Yeah.
不错啊
Ooh, nice.
记得这玩意还很稀少的时候吗
Remember when this shit was super sparse?
记得
Yeah.
-我喜欢这幅 -挺酷的
- Ooh, I like this one. - Yeah, okay, it's cool.
-真的吗 -当然不是
- Really? - Hell no.
我不感兴趣
I don't fuck with it.
我想我看不懂
I guess I just don't get it.
这就是它的重点
I think that's the point.
"幸福画报"
All right, uh... "Happiness Illustrated."
你说是就是吧
Okay, if you say so.
这是抽象画
No, it's abstract.
比如幸福
Like, happiness, right?
假深奥
Fake deep.
也许吧
Maybe.
但我其实经常在想这个
But I actually been thinking about that shit a lot.
想要弄清什么东西让我快乐
Just trying to figure out what makes me happy.
-是吗 -嗯
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
我想我一直在等
I think I've been waiting around
等着别的事让我快乐
expecting other shit to make me happy
我觉得这其实是个选择
and I think that shit's a choice.
什么意思
What do you mean?
比如我现在在忙的这件事
Like with this new thing I'm working on.
是我在为我自己创造快乐
It's me creating happiness for myself, I think.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表