剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
对 你可能多想了
Yeah, you could be over-thinking it.
你简直一点忙也没帮上
Okay, this has been very unhelpful.
谢了
Thanks.
你就打个电♥话♥还奢望高级心理咨♥询♥吗 拜拜
Whatever, you get what you pay for. Bye.
伊萨来电
-喂 -喂 在忙吗
- Hello? - Hey, girl, you busy?
没 就在车里
No, just in the car.
跟朋友一起玩
♪ Rollin' with the homies ♪
你没跟朋友一起 可能是一个人
You not with the homies. You probably alone.
其实我在想 我们能不能
Anyway, I was wondering if we could
见个面 聊一聊
meet up and talk.
如果你愿意 我很想重新当朋友
'Cause I really wanna make this work if you do.
最近工作上有很多烦心事
And there's a lot of shit going on with work stuff.
然后 我跟劳伦斯复合了
And... I started seeing Lawrence again.
这些事情 我只想
And the only person I want to talk about
跟你一个人说
any of this with is you.
典型的伊萨 打给我想聊聊自己的情况
Typical Issa. Calling to talk about yourself.
我不懂为什么到现在我还会感到惊讶
Why am I even surprised at this point?
你还是那个自私自利 毫无章法
You are still the same selfish-ass, messy-ass,
过河拆桥的贱♥人♥
using-ass bitch!
你的来电已被转到莫莉·卡特的
You've reached the voice mailbox for...
语♥音♥信箱
Molly Carter.
请留言
Please leave a message.
你好 莫莉 我是伊萨
Hey, Molly. It's Issa.
我们能见一面吗
Can we meet up?
潘记餐厅
你确定不先点点儿什么吗
You sure I can't get anything started for you?
不用 我在等人
Oh, I'm okay. I'm waiting for someone.
一个朋友 过去我们是朋友
A friend. Well, we used to be friends.
现在应该也是吧 可能 希望是
We kinda still are. Maybe. Hopefully.
她可能讨厌我 你不在乎这些
She might hate me. You don't care.
有烟熏三文鱼吗
Y'all have smoked salmon?
要我给你拿点什么酒吗 姐妹
Can I get you some alcohol, sis?
好 两杯含羞草鸡尾酒
Yes, two mimosas, please.
使劲少放橙汁
Very light on the orange juice.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 我声音太大了
So sorry, that was so loud.
我看到你的度假照片了 你真美
I saw your vacation pics. You looked so good.
谢谢 我们... 还挺好玩儿
Thanks, yeah, we, uh... it was fun.
真不错
Nice.
你侄子现在如何了
How's your nephew doing?
-哪个侄子 -什么意思
- Which one? - What do you mean?
杰罗姆的前任生下孩子然后留给他了
Oh, Jerome's ex had the baby and then left him with it.
-但孩子还不是他的种 -对
- But it's not even his. - No.
我们家里住了一个彻彻底底的陌生人
Girl, we got a whole-ass stranger living in our house.
但这也让我的家人们走得更近
But I guess it's kind of brought our family together.
有个孩子总归是件好事吧
Wow, I guess a baby's always a blessing?
那孩子生下来的时候有胡子
Mm, it came out with a mustache,
现在我祖母觉得他被诅咒了
so now my grandmama thinks it's cursed.
我给你点了一杯浅肤色含羞草
I ordered you a light-skinned mimosa.
你还是喜欢这样的含羞草 对吧
You still like it like that, right?
对 加一滴 依旧是含羞草鸡尾酒
Yeah. One drop, it is still a mimosa.
工作怎么样
How's work?
挺好的 有点忙但还是不错
Good, yeah. It's good and busy.
你知道托里恩出现在我的探索页上吗
You know Taurean popped up on my Explore page?
-他太喜欢滑旱冰了 -等等 什么
- That nigga loves to rollerblade. - Wait, what?
那他估计就是这样才扭伤脚踝
Yo, that must have been how he sprained his ankle.
对 当时他戴着护膝什么的
Yeah, he was wearing knee pads and everything.
-看起来好像忍♥者神龟 -什么
- Lookin' like a Ninja Turtle. - What!
-太逗了 -谢谢
- Hysterical. - Thank you.
干杯
Uh, cheers.
干杯
Yeah, cheers.
等等 那帮婊♥子♥吃了你一顿就真走了吗
Wait. Them bitches really dined and dashed on you?
没错 绝对别信东海岸的妞
Yes, never trust East Coast hos.
不过我确实有点想她们
I do kind of miss 'em though.
她们长什么样 下次我去特区
Yo, what they look like? The next time I'm in DC,
我把她们找出来
I'm gonna pull up.
不用 我来付吧
Oh, no, I got it, I got it.
什么 你确定吗
What? Girl, you sure?
-我可以付小费 -不用了
- I mean, I can get the tip. - No way.
我应该欠了你十年份的早午餐了吧
I probably owe you like a decade's worth of brunch.
好吧 那你来结
Okay, you got it.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
我爱你
I love you, girl.
我也爱你 谢谢你的早午餐
I love you, too. Thank you for brunch.
其实 你要是这周晚点有空的话
Actually, if you're around later this week,
我打算去帮内森搬家
I might help Nathan out with his move.
天哪 你人真好
Oh! Wow, that's really nice of you.
是啊 我跟他说我胳膊没劲但是好安排
Yeah, I told him I have weak arms but a strong disposition.
我也不知道我这句话是啥意思
I don't know what I meant by that,
但他接受了我的提议 所以...
but he took me up on my offer, so...
-好啊 -行
- Okay, cool. - Cool.
好啊没问题
我可以
我回头打给你
Yeah, I'll--I'll call you back.
-回来了 -嗯
- Hey, you. - Hey.
早午餐吃得如何
How was brunch?
挺好的
It was... fine.
我们跟没事发生一样聊天笑闹
Yeah, I mean, we laughed and joked like nothing happened.
所以你们说开了
Hm, oh, so you guys talked it out.
我们没聊街区派对的事
I mean, not about the block party
也没说之前积压的事情
or any of the other stuff that's been going on.
其实我觉得有点流于表面
I mean, it actually felt kind of superficial.
那你有试过主动提吗
Well, did you try to bring it up?
感觉她好像也不太想说
It didn't feel like she wanted to talk about it.
你至少可以主动说点什么吧
Coulda just at least said something.
我赴约了啊 我敞开了心扉
I showed up. Okay, I made myself open
愿意听她说任何话
for whatever she wanted to say.
我还能怎么做
I mean, what else was I supposed to do?
我也说不好
I don't know, I...
比如你也表示一下呢
Well, maybe meet her halfway.
我
I...
怎么
What?
当然 我肯定是站在你这边的
I mean, obviously, I am on your side.
但是我知道你很想念她
I just know you miss her.
我唯一想念的就是拉托娅 懂吗
The only person I miss is LaToya, okay?
因为我们肯定会成为最好的朋友
'Cause we are about to be best friends.
你先别太放松了
Oh, actually, before you get too comfortable,
维克多来了
remember Victor's in town.
他给我们买♥♥了今晚夹子电动乐队的门票
Hey, he got us tickets to see the Clippers tonight.
我觉得你应该有兴趣
I mean, I figured you might be down
因为你已经跟我说了好几次
seeing as you've told me several times now
科怀·雷纳德很会玩
that Kawhi Leonard can get it.
-他确实厉害 -你跟我这样说
- 'Cause he can. - That's actually really fucked up
实在是太没礼貌了
you say that to me.
好啦 这是他表示和解的礼物
Come on, it is a peace offering.
我
I...
你应该去
You should go.
对啊
Yeah.
我不想打扰你们
I don't wanna get in the way of you guys having fun.
你们可以来一场
You can make it like, um,
兄弟聚会之夜
a little guy's night out.
-好 -谢谢宝贝
- Okay. - Thanks, babe.
她带着那个白人进来的时候
I knew something was up
我就知道不对劲
when she came in with the white boy.
她所谓的"表演教练"
Mm-hmm, her acting coach.
红色龙虾店员工 斯塔西和崔维斯
你是说她在搞外遇吗
So are you saying she was having an affair?
我可不告密
I ain't no damn snitch.
-那地方真不错 -是吧
- That place is so cute. - Right?
真高兴他们接受我们的健康快闪店
I'm so glad they're down for our wellness pop-up.
签字封好已送到
Signed, sealed, delivered.
我现在就是得学会骑自行车
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表