剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
‐ Sometimes cacti be brown. ‐ Bitch, the bush?
我看不下去了
I can't.
这是风滚草啊
They're tumbleweeds.
好像有人在画画时遇到了一点困难啊
Well, it looks like someone's having a little trouble, huh?
-你说什么 -你在笑什么
‐ Excuse me? ‐ What's funny?
她是位艺术家 你走开
She a artist, fall back.
这幅画很漂亮 是大♥师♥级作品
It's beautiful. It's a masterpiece.
-谢谢 -如果我们画的是鸡♥巴♥的话
‐ Thank you. ‐ If we were painting dicks.
语♥音♥信箱 凯丽·普兰尼
未接来电 凯丽·普兰尼
凯丽 我在你语♥音♥信箱留了言
给我回电♥话♥
认识你很高兴
Hey, it was nice meeting you.
认识你们我也很高兴
Oh, it was so nice meeting y'all, too.
我希望你们今晚玩得开心
I hope y'all have fun tonight.
我要回家把这幅屌♥图挂在墙上
I'mma go home and hang my dick on the wall.
拜
Bye.
其实我们想去
Well, we actually were thinking about
转角的那家酒吧 一起吗
hittin' up the bar on the corner. Wanna come?
其实 我...
Oh, actually, I...
那个 我去
You know what? I'm down.
-走吧 -好
‐ Let's go. ‐ All right.
等等 不不 等等 他是怎么求婚的
Wait, no, no, wait. How did he do it?
我走进卧室
I walked into my bedroom, right?
他躺在床上不省人事
And he was passed out on the bed
手里握着一个空药瓶
with an empty pill bottle in his hands.
就在我要报♥警♥的时候
And before I was able to dial 911,
他突然起身说 "我对你上瘾了"
he popped up and he was like, "I'm addicted to you."
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
-那场面吓死了 -我知道
‐ That's terrifying. ‐ I know, right?
布兰登就是布兰登 我爱我男人
Brandon will be Brandon. I love my man.
所以 你在这生活
So anyway, you're from here.
你肯定总能见到名人吧
So you must see famous people all the time, huh?
并没有
Ha, not really.
通过工作见到的名人多一点
Well, I guess actually more for work, yeah.
你是做什么的
Ooh, okay. What do you do?
很难解释 我不想扫你们的兴
Oh, it's hard to explain. I don't want to bore y'all.
姐妹 我们喝醉了 什么都能让我们兴奋起来
Girl, we drunk. Everything is exciting.
告诉我们吧
Please share.
我举办活动
Well, I create events
支持洛杉矶南部的艺术家和企业的发展
and support local artists and businesses in South LA.
-所以你是做营销方面的 -或是活动策划人
‐ So you're like in marketing. ‐ Or like, an event planner.
两者都涉及一点
It's a little of both.
我把人们聚到一起
I bring people together
在特定的地方给他们独特的活动体验
and expose them to unique places and experiences.
如果非要加一个头衔的话 可以说我是一名...
If I had to put a title on it, I guess I'd say I'm a...
文化策展人
cultural curator?
天啊 姐妹 听起来很屌♥啊
Damn, bitch. That sounds cool as fuck.
谢谢
Thank you.
我刚请了文斯·斯台普斯来做活动
Yeah, I mean, I just did an event with Vince Staples.
诸如此类的 不过淡定
Yeah, like, stuff like that, but, like, chill though.
我去 文斯·斯台普斯
Oh, damn, Vince Staples?
你们得停止鼓吹我了
Y'all need to stop gassing me up.
拜托 我要往你身上泼油 然后把你点燃
Please, I'm about to gas you up and light you on fire.
贱♥人♥ 那太屌♥了
Bitch, that's bomb.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以你其实就是消防栓
So you're basically the plug.
可以这么说
Yeah, I guess you could say that.
我去 好酷
Damn, that's tight.
我们马里兰州没有消防栓
We ain't got no plugs in Maryland.
只有满是灰尘的通风口
Just a bunch of dusty outlets.
我马上回来 要去上厕所
I'll be right back. Gotta use the bathroom.
-好 -我也是
- Okay. - Oh, me, too.
上厕所路上给我找个男人
Find me a man on the way to the bathroom.
这厕所闻着好香 我喜欢
This bathroom smells mad good. I love that.
像是新鲜面包的味道 什么鬼
Yeah, it smells like fresh bread in here, what the fuck?
消防栓小姐 黑人都躲在哪呢
So, Miss Plug, where the niggas hiding at?
取决于你要找什么样的
Well, that depends on what kinda niggas you looking for.
我不歧视任何类型的
I don't discriminate.
如果你喜欢混混 你就得去10号♥高速路以南
Well, if you like hood niggas, you gotta go below the 10.
但如果你喜欢艺术流的 你就可以去洛斯费利兹
But if you like artsy niggas, you can go to Los Feliz
或者银湖
or Silver Lake.
如果你喜欢有钱的 就去拉德拉
And if you like rich niggas, you gotta go to Ladera.
你还真了解啊 还有什么
Damn, you know your stuff. What else you got?
如果你喜欢世俗的
Oh, well if you like earthy niggas,
你可以去莱莫公园
you can go to Leimert Park.
如果你喜欢有点热情的
If you like your niggas with a little zest,
你就去西好莱坞
you can go to West Hollywood.
如果你喜欢已婚的 你可以去帕萨迪纳
Ooh, if you like married niggas, you can go to Pasadena.
或者阿尔塔迪纳
Or Alta Dena.
任何迪纳都行
Really any of the Denas.
你觉得你们打算去哪
So where you think y'all gonna go?
金赛
Kindsey?
金赛 你掉进去了吗
Kindsey, did you fall in?
金赛
Kindsey?
迪纳未婚女子周末 洛杉矶寻宝
跟名人合影
在好莱坞标志前扭臀
做一件艺术的事
和陌生人交友
如果任何任务合并完成就获得双倍积分
准备好就叫我
Okay, whenever you're ready.
我们在考虑去街角的那家酒吧
We were thinking about hitting up that bar on the corner, wanna come?
-文化策展人 -高端
- Cultural curator. - Fancy!
你们得停止鼓吹我
Y'all need to stop gassing me up!
消防栓小姐 黑人都躲在哪呢
So, Miss Plug, where the niggas hiding at?
你还真了解啊 还有什么
Girl, you know your stuff. What else you got?
她们在那 她们在那 她们在那
Oh, there they go, there they go, there they go.
那些贱♥人♥在那
There you bitches go.
-好啊 金赛 -什么鬼
- What's good, Kindsey? - What the fuck?
你得了多少分
Yeah, how many points y'all get for that?
-你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病 -多着去了 贱♥人♥
- What the fuck is wrong with you? - Everything, bitch!
黑人们都在哪
"Where the niggas at?"
没有找哭鼻子的你 是吗
Not looking for your crying bitch ass, huh?
你屁都不是
You ain't shit.
-我要报♥警♥了 -欢迎来到洛杉矶
- I'm calling the cops! - Welcome to LA!
葵雅 跟供货商约会有什么规定
你忙吗
Hey, you busy?
我能过去吗
Can I come over?
我很高兴你打来了
I am so happy you called.
妈
Hey, Mom.
-鞋子脱了 -什么时候开始的
- Ah-ah-ah-ah, shoes off. - Since when?
斯坦利让我读了一本关于日本的书
Stanley got me reading a book about Japan.
好吧
Okay...
我只是说 你举办了一次街区派对
I'm just saying, you threw a whole block party
却连你妈都不邀请
and you didn't even invite your mother.
妈 你说过无数次
Mom, you've told me repeatedly
你不喜欢成群的黑人
you don't like crowds of black people.
我不喜欢任何成群的事物 让我难受
I don't like crowds of anything. They make me itch.
我下次会努力让来的人少点
Well, I'll work on not having a crowd at the next one.
所以你还要举办
Oh, so you're doing another one.
我想是的 也许吧
I think so. Maybe.
那就是很成功了
Okay, so... it went well, then.
嗯 挺好的
Yeah. Yeah, it was good.
要喝秋葵汤 我冰箱里还有
You want some gumbo? I got some in the freezer.
不用了
That's okay.
过来
Come here.
干什么
What?
我只是不知道接下来该怎么办
I just don't know what I'm supposed to do next.
听上去你是进入了人生的新季节
Sounds to me like you're entering into a new season in your life.
哪个季节 秋天吗 因为很疼
Which one? Fall? 'Cause it hurts.
成长的烦恼就是这样 痛苦
Growing pains are just that. Painful.
可是妈 我不是12岁了 我30岁
Yeah, but Mom, I'm not 12. I'm 30.
你30岁的时候 你结了婚
When you were 30, you were married.
有房♥子 还有两个小孩
You had a house, you had two kids.
我可不想要你们
Oh, I ain't want y'all.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表