剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Good bye.
再见
All right, they know we're in AA
他们知道我们要去洛杉机了
Every crook in town is looking to do Marinzano a favor.
这里的每个骗子都想帮Marinzano
I think our best bet is to go down to Santa Monica.
我觉得我们最好的机会是 南下去圣-莫尼卡
I got a friend who's got a boat ward there.
我有个朋友在那 他有条船
Hey there.
嘿
I guess this is your lucky day.
我想今天是你的幸运日
I'm just ahead of you.
我就在你前面
They're in a blue caddy convertible.
他们开的是一辆蓝色 敞篷卡迪拉克
I've got contacts in L.A.
我在洛杉矶有线人
They're looking out for them when they get there.
他们一到 我的人就会去找
Hey Joey, we got guys in L.A.X.
Joey 我们在洛杉机机场安排了人
And all the train and bus depots,
还有所有的火车和汽车站
and a couple of L.A.P.D guys on the payroll.
还有几个收过我们钱的洛杉机警♥察♥
They're all looking out for them.
他们都在找他们
Now there is no way out of L.A., so just close 'em down.
现在洛杉机已经无处藏身了 就等他们自投罗网了
What's the word?
怎么说?
He's on it.
他已经锁定目标
Just a matter of time is all.
现在只是时间问题
You better be right.
你最好没错
Joey'll find 'em, trust me.
Joey会找到他们的 相信我
You hear this guy?
你听到他说什么了
He's my head of security. Somebody just stole 5 million dollars,
他是我的保安总管 但是别人刚偷走了我5百万美金
he's telling me to trust him.
他还叫我相信他
Come on, Johnny.
别这样 Johnny
You don't have to be like that.
你不用这样子
Pull over.
停车
Maybe I should be like this, huh?
那我应该这样子 对吧?
You want I should be like that?
你觉得我应该那样?
Get in the car.
上车
Get in the car!
上车!
Unbelievable.
咋这样呢
Now it's raining in the desert.
现在沙漠里也下起雨了
All right, let's move!
好了 快走
What do you got? Come on, tell me something!
你找到什么了? 快点 告诉我点消息
Give me some good news, Joey.
给我点好消息 Joey
I've done some digging.
我做了点调查
Seems like they pulled in a favor.
看来他们得了别人帮助
They're headed for a boat in marina Del Rey.
他们去了Del Rey港的一条船上
Good, well do yourself a favor
很好 那你还是帮帮你自己
and make sure they don't walk out of this alive.
确保他们不会活着走出来
I thought that's what you might want, so I've already taken care of it.
我想这也是你想要的 所以我已经着手了
Call me when you get here, I'll tell you where I'm at.
等你到了给我打个电♥话♥ 我告诉你我在哪儿
Which one, Albie?
哪一个 Albie?
Straight ahead.
就在前面
Damn!
靠!
Okay, I'm here.
好的 我到了
Where you at?
你在哪?
Right, you sure you can drive this baby?
你确定你会开这个漂亮宝贝?
Yeah, yeah, I think so.
是啊 我觉得可以
Right, yonder. To the seven seas.
那好 前进 开往七海
And we have lift off.
我们出发了
Hey, guys... If we do get out of this..
伙计们 要是我们逃脱了
What do you think I should spend my share on?
你们觉得我这份钱应该怎么花?
Got alongway to go here, Billy.
还早着呢 Billy
Yeah, but if we do.
我知道 但是万一我们逃脱了呢
I reckon a bar or a club.
我捉摸着开个酒吧 俱乐部啥的
I like the old quote, "the mark's as far as the eye can see."
我喜欢那句老话 "目标远在天边 近在眼前"
you know what I wanna do?
你们知道我打算做什么吗?
Buy a greyhound. A greyhound?
买♥♥一只灵缇犬 灵缇犬?
Yeah, I always fancied a greyhound.
是啊 我一直都想养一只
Nah, it's gotta be a beach house somewhere.
我不要 我要海边别♥墅♥
The Caribbean.
加勒比海
Danny? Dating agency.
Danny? 婚姻介绍所
What? Think about it...
什么? 你想想...
All those birds, desperate for a bunk up,
那么多姑娘 迫不及待想找人上♥床♥
sending their personal details, their desires,
寄来他们的个人信息 嗜好
their innermost secrets, and their phone numbers.
内心秘密 还有她们的电♥话♥号♥码
Come on, Ash. Ready to shift it.
来吧 Ash 准备好掌舵了吗?
You got 'em? They're down there.
你抓到他们了? 他们在那里
You said you've taken care of it.
你说你已经搞定了
I have.
我是搞定了
You know the money's on the boat.
你知道钱也在船上吧
It's not about the money.
跟钱没有关系
It's done.
搞定了
They're gone.
他们走了
Now that's music to my ears.
这话我爱听
Good bye.
再见了
Someone pinch me, I'm dreaming.
谁来掐我一把 我不是在做梦吧
Hello Joey.
好啊 Joey
You look great.
你看上去不错
You too.
你也是
Hey, I'm working for the other side now.
我现在给另一边做事了
Chasing bad debts instead of running 'em up.
追债 而不是累债
Oh, that's why I called you.
这就是为什么我打电♥话♥给你
I hope I'm wrong, but I might need some help.
我希望我是错的 但是我可能需要你帮点忙
I think our best bet is to go down to Santa Monica.
我觉得我们最好的机会 是去圣-莫尼卡
I've got a friend who's got a boat ward there.
我有个朋友在那 他有条船
If we can get down there.
如果我们能到那里
I think I got us a way out.
我想我有办法帮我们逃脱
How? Remember that scam I told you about?
怎么脱身? 你记得我和你说过的那个骗局吗?
The shoe scam in Vegas?
那个调换发牌盒的骗局?
The guy I worked with? His name is Joey Pepper.
和我一起行骗的那个人 叫Joey Pepper
After they beat him up, he started working for the casino's
他们打了他一顿之后 他开始为赌场做事
looking for guys with unpaid markers.
专门追查欠债跑路的人
So. So...
所以 所以..
You wanna see anyone in Vegas, you gotta see Joey.
你想在拉斯维加斯找人 就去找Joey
And he can help us?
他能帮我们?
Yes.
是的
How!
怎么帮?
By blowing us up.
把我们炸了
Call me when you get here, I'll tell you where I'm at.
等你到了打电♥话♥通知我一声 我告诉你我在哪
Just like the old days.
就像从前一样
Right, you sure you can drive this baby?
你确定你会开这个漂亮宝贝?
Yeah, yeah, I think so.
是啊 我觉得可以
Right, yonder. To the seven seas.
好了 出海 开往七海
I'll get this right.
我会弄好的
We have lift off.
我们出发了
Hey guys,
嘿 伙计们
what do you think I should spend my share on?
你们觉得我这钱应该怎么花?
Got a long way to go here, Billy.
还早着呢 Billy
You know, the money's on the boat.
你知道钱也在船上的
It's not about the money.
跟钱没有关系
Albert, you are a legend.
Albert 你真是个传奇
Oh, thank you, my dear.
谢谢你 亲爱的
So we're home free.
我们可以安全回家了
There's not much point in looking for someone you think's dead, no?
去找你觉得已经死了的人 没有什么意义吧
Why am I rowing?
为什么我在划船
I'm still guttin' about lobbin' half a million dollars in the air.
我还在为50万美元被 抛在空中而不爽
Well, it had to look right.
演戏要演全套
Maybe we should take this in turns. Yeah?
我们应该轮流划
And there's still plenty left for your dating agency.
还有很多钱 够你开婚姻介绍所了
There's always that.
总会有钱开的
Guys, I'm not being funny here,
伙计们 我不是开玩笑
but my arms are really starting to hurt here.
我的手都开始痛了
Um, where's all the land gone?
陆地都去哪了?
Anyone got a compass?
谁有指南针?
We're gonna need more than a compass. Look at here.
我们需要的不止是指南针 看这个
No, it's all right.
别动
Just grab something to bail out.
只要拿什么来把水舀出去
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表