剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
I've studied all theold time grifters,
我研究了所有老牌的骗子
Charlie Ponzi,Yellow Kid Weil,Limehouse Chappie,the High Ass kid.
庞氏骗子查理 黄孩儿Weil 莱姆豪斯大佬 还有那个高手恶人
I know you're working on a long conand I can help.
我知道你们做的是大骗局 我想我能帮忙
All I need is a chance toshow you what I can do.
我只想要个机会给你露两手
I'm a work of art,a force of nature.
我技艺精湛 是个天生的骗子
I make a cripple walk,a penguin fly,separate a mark from his moneyquicker than any man alive.
我能让瘸子走路 让企鹅上天 让目标吐出钱来谁都没我快
I'm the best of the best therest ain't worth talking about.
俺是极品中的极品 这都不用俺说
And you're Danny Blue,the onlyman who can teach me anything.
你是Danny Blue 只有你配教我
I just want one shot,yeah? One morecrack at the title,one more round.
我只要一个机会 可以吗? 锦上添花 更上一层楼
Ring that bell and I'll beoff my stool,tearing it up.
只要你一出声 就算蹲马桶俺也立刻起身 跑去为你赴汤蹈火
Just tell the world I'm coming,ready or not.
俺跟世界知会一声 "俺来啦!" 都当心点
Billy the Kid is in the house.
小Billy来了
Yeah,sweet,brother,sweet.
很好 兄弟
That it? Yeah,yeah.
就是这样吗? 是的
Who was that?
谁啊
Some nutter. What does he want?
一个疯子 他想怎样?
No idea,something about making penguins fly and playing hide and seek. I dunno.
没什么 说什么让企鹅上天 捉迷藏啥的 我也不清楚
Well,why did he come here then? Oh,nutters follow Danny wherever he goes.
那他怎么找到这里来? 哦 疯子总是跟着Danny
No,he heard we were recruiting,but he must have slipped through Eddie's net by the look of him.
不 他一定听说我们在招人 因为长相没过Eddie那关
You could at least give him an interview.
你至少面试他一下
No chance. Looked like a tea leaf,trying his luck.
没机会 看那干瘪样 也就是来碰碰运气
Little git.
小混♥蛋♥
I'm smarter than your average bear.
我能超出你的平常水平
I'm the Lone Ranger's horse,I'm Tonto.
我就是"血盟兄弟"里面那匹马 我是里面的印第安人
I'm a double-shot espresso.
我是双倍浓咖啡
I'm a baby grifter,waiting tobe born,here to suck on the,the nipples of your wisdom.
我就是个等待出生的骗子婴儿 吸吮着你智慧的奶头^^
Oh,he seemed really sweet.
哦 他看起来很可爱
Sweet? He nicked me bleeding wallet.
可爱? 他偷了我该死的钱包
Yeah,well he gave it you back.
是啊 但他又还给你了
You know,to find this place,take your wallet and hand it back,maybe he's as good as he says he is.
首先找到这里 然后偷了你的钱包 又还回来 或许他像他说得那么好
And you did say we needed somebody.
你说过我们需要人手的
Yes,except he don't fit the very strict criteria,on account of
是的 但他不符合我严格的标准 我重申一遍
A,he ain't a bird and B,he ain't well fit.
A: 他不是个姑娘 B: 也不咋合群
Come on,Danny,give the kid a chance.
Danny 给那个孩子一个机会吧
You know it wasn't so long ago,that you were knocking on that door.
不久之前 敲门找来的那个人是你
Yeah,well that was different.
是的 但我不同
Why? Cos that was me,wannit?
为什么? 因为那是我 知道了吗?
Come on,people,let's get a move on. Danny,what's the time?
伙计们 我们行动吧 Danny 几点了?
The thieving little...
死小偷...
Yeah,he's got some front,I'll give him that.
我只能说 他挺冒实的
Yeah,just not the kind offront you're looking for,eh?
只不过不是你找的那种"冒实" (突出又结实 暗指胸部)
Can we stick to the schedule,people,please,eh?
我们能专注于我们的行程吗 伙计们?
Yeah,Danny,stick to the schedule.
好的 Danny 专注行程
Knocking on my door,dipping me on my own doorstep. Well,he certainly got your attention.
敲我的门 在我的门前偷我东西 他确实赢得了你的注意
Yeah,it was lucky he didn't get my bleeding boot up his jacksey.
我没踹他算他走运
Hey,my colleague's justhad to go home,his wife's justfallen off a treadmill,
嘿 我的同事得回家 他的老婆刚从脚踏车上摔了下来
so I'll be taking your lesson.
所以我来带你的课
Right,start your engine,check your mirrors,
好的 开启你的引擎 检查后镜
indicate,pull awayand follow that car.
简单的说 开走 跟着那辆车
BLEEPING,THEN ALARM SOUNDS
警报声
What's happening?
怎么了?
So,can he run? Er,if you meancould he win a race,
它可以跑吗? 呃 如果你是说他能否赢一个比赛
yes,but only if none of theother horses turned up.
是的 只有其他马不露面才行
He certainly looks the part.
它看起来到像那么回事
Oh,she's a fine looking animal,pity she's got four left feet.
它是个好看的动物 可惜笨到跟长了四肢左脚一样
Is following cars part of the test?
跟车是测试的一部分吗?
Absolutely. Yeah,it's allpart of the new DVLA initiative.
当然 是的 新DVLA就测这个
Gets you ready for traffic jams.Stop here,please.
为塞车做好准备 停在这里
OK,you wait here and read through your traffic signs,OK?
好 你等在这里 读一下交通指南 好吗?
How much? A grand.
什么价? 1000镑
A grand! For a horse with four left feet!
1000! 一匹有四只左倾的脚的马!
Miss Monroe said it had to look like a race horse, not actually be able to run.
Monroe小姐说它只要看起来象赛马 不用真的能跑
I think I also mentionedthe word "cheap",Archie. 500.
我想我也提到了"便宜"这个词 Archie 500
I'm even lending you a jockey! Six.
我甚至借给你一个马师 600
Seven. 900 and we shake hands.
900块 我们就握手成交
750,shake whatever you like.
750 随便你怎么握
Ash,you shake the man's hand,Stacie you can pay him.
Ash 你和他握手 Stacie 你付钱
You all right,mate? Who are you?
你好 伙计 你是谁?
Erm,I'm a friend of Danny's.
呃 我是Danny的朋友
Oh. Yeah,um,what's the score?
哦 什么计划?
Eh? The plan. What's going on?
啊? 计划 现在在干嘛?
You'd better ask Danny.
你最好问Danny
Yeah,right.
嗯 对
Right,Dickie's due in ten minutes. We all set? Ready as we'll ever be.
Dickie十分钟内到 我们安排好了? 好了
Gawd,it's like a bloody ghost town.
这里像个该死的废墟
I did say we should get some otherpeople. Where's the jockey?
我说过我们该另找个人了 马师在哪?
Archiesent him to get changed.
Archie叫他去换衣服去了
Well,he'd better hurry up.
那他得快点
Shit!
妈的!
Shit! Shit!
糟糕!
Shit!
妈的!
Hello,David.
你好 David
Ah,Paul,this is my friend,Richard Brennan.
啊 Paul 这是我的朋友 Richard Brennan
How do you do? Lovely to meet you Richard.
你好吗? 很高兴见到你 Richard
This is my assistant Caroline.
这是我的助手 Caroline
Great to meet you. I asked Dickie along to see my new baby.
很高兴见到你 我请Dickie来看看我的新马儿
Well,strictly speaking she's not yours yet,
呃 严格来讲 它还不是你的
but he's very welcome all the same.
但不管怎样我们欢迎他
We'll be ready to go any minute,sir.
我们准备好了 先生
Splendid. Nick O'Leary,my trainer,top class.
很好 Nick O'Leary 我的训练师 顶级的
Nick,this is David Tyler, he's from the syndicate
Nick 这位是David Tyler 他是财团来的
that's buying Cindy's Fortune. Very lucky man,sir,she's a great horse.
是来买♥♥辛蒂幸运星的 好运的家伙 它是匹很棒的马
Thank you,I think so too.
谢谢 我也这么想
Righto,Nick. Let's have a look.
Nick 我们来看一下
Ah,here she comes.
啊 它来了
We're running her over six furlongs.
我们要让它跑6个杆
All right now,that's right.
可以 好的
Up to the start! No,no,no,no this way,this way!
开始!不 不 这边 这边!
All right,now,stay tight.
好的 现在 紧张点 准备好了
Open up for the last three,we'll see what you got in there.
数到3 你要准备好
Ah,er,Richard. Would you like to time her?
啊 Richard 你要记时表吗?
Oh,sure,yeah. All right now,let's be having you!
哦 当然 好的 开始了!
You've got a black jockey.
你们有个黑人马师
It appears so,yes.
看起来是这样的
Doesn't look that quick,does she?
看起来没有很快 是吗?
Yeah,yeah yeah. It canbe a bit deceptive from up here.
是的 从这里看可能有点不准
Right now,fingers on the clock.
现在 手指放在秒表上
Here she comes now. Time!
它到了 记时!
How was it? 1.09.
多少? 1分09
Excellent. She's getting better.
太棒了 它越来越强了
Oh,maybe we should put the price up.
哦 或许我们该提价了
I don't think she wants to stop.
我看它不想停下来啊
Shiiiiittttt! Yeah,he'll,er,he'll,he'll be...
他妈的! 是的 他会 呃 他会...
be taking her to the top field. I'll go and check.
把它带到高地那里 我要去看看
Well,David,it,erm,looks like we've got a classic winner there.
David 看起来这里有一个顶级赛事的优胜者
I think we ought to sign those contracts fast.
我想我们该快点签了合同
Look,maybe you shouldgive me your number, we could do something together.
听着 你给我你的电♥话♥吧 我们或许可以一起做点什么
Yes,sure.
好的 当然
I'll be in touch. I look forward to it.
我会保持联♥系♥ 我很期待
Thanks again,Paul,see you in the morning,nine o'clock sharp.
谢谢 Paul 明早9点见
Don't forget your cheque book. Right!
别忘了带你的支票本 好的!
I can't find the bloody thing.
找不到那马啊
Sorry,lads,Sammy had a bit of aknock. He's all right now though.
不好意思 Sammy被撞到了 他现在没事了
Where's me horse?
我的马呐?
Steady,steady...
稳住 稳住...
Ey,that's my horse!
那是我的马
You!
是你!
No,no way.
不 不行
Over my dead body. He learned where we drink,
除非我死了 他找到了我们喝酒的地方
where we live,he dipped your watch and your wallet
找到我们住的地方 他偷了你的表和钱包
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表