剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
like you're getting instructions from someone.
好像你在接受某人的指示一样
So we done,yeah?
就这样说定了 嗯?
Yeah.
对
I'll get the drinks in.
我去叫点喝的
Hang on.
等等
Set 'em up,Eddie.
圈套布好了 Eddie
Erm,what's going on exactly,Ash?Cos Danny won't tell me anything.
嗯 到底怎么样了 Ash? Danny 什么都不告诉我
All in good time,son.
一切都很顺利
Albert... The kid ready yet?
Albert... 那孩子准备好了?
Yeah,Danny's briefing him now.
对 Danny现在在指导他呢
What time is the auction?
拍卖♥♥什么时候开始?
Half two.
2点半
Look,erm...
听着 嗯...
I've probably got no right to do this,but...
也许我没有权利这么做 但是...
Sounds ominous.
听起来不妙啊
It was what you said last night.
关于你昨晚说的
I know I'm a soppy old sod sometimes,but I really love you,you know?
也许有时候我是个老顽固 但你知道 我真的很爱你
I can assure you thefeeling's entirely mutual.
我保证 我们的感情是相互的
So what you said,it,erm...
你说的那个 呃...
well,it bugged me.
让我放不下
Enough to do this.
我查了一下
She's Lilian Cooper now.
她现在叫Lilian Cooper
Bin it,eat it,use it,set fire to it.
随便你 扔了它 吃了它 用了它还是烧掉
But I care enough about you to give you the choice.
但我很关心你 你自己选择吧
Thank you.
谢谢
OK,lot number 24.
好的 24号♥竞拍房♥产
It's a Victorian semidetached property,three beds,
维多利亚风格半独♥立♥式三居室
so pretty standard example.Valued at 285,000.
标准样式 估价28万5千镑
Who'll start me there?
谁先出价?
Come on,someone,start me off...
快 请出价...
Say 220 then?
那么22万怎么样?
I have a 20,000 bid.
有人出价22万了
Can I hear 240?
有人出24万吗?
240,thank you.Can I see 260?
24万 谢谢 有人出26万吗?
60,000,thank you.
26万了 谢谢
I'm selling at that...
新高26万第一次...
At 260,000 then...
26万...
280,I have a new bid at 280...
28万 现在价格是28万...
300,000.
30万
320.
32万
350.At 50,000,it's on you,sir.
35万 有人出价35万 这位先生你呢?
That's Peter Wainwright's boy.
那是Peter Wainwright家的人
I'm selling at 350,000 then.
新高35万第一次
What? Peter Wainwright,the wine dealer?
什么? 那个卖♥♥酒的 Peter Wainwright
That's his son,George.
那位是他儿子George
I don't know what he's doing buying some tatty semi!
我搞不懂他要买♥♥这破房♥子干什么!
***00,000.
40万
Must be some ruse,knowing Peter.
这其中一定有鬼 你了解Peter的
I might bid myself!
我都有可能亲自♥拍♥!
420.
42万
It's on you,sir,at 20,000.
你呢 先生 现在是42万
450...
45万...
***
50万镑
***
55万镑
***
60万镑
I'm selling at ***then.
我宣布成交价为... 60万镑
I'm stunned,absolutely stunned.
我太吃惊了 绝对太惊讶了
I can't believe we got such a fantastic price!
真不敢相信卖♥♥了这么高的价钱!
Neither can I.
我也不相信啊
I've just comefrom signing the papers,so Ican take immediate possession.
我刚签字确认过了 现在可以马上拥有所有权了
I,I don't...I don't understand that?
我...我不明白
YOU bought the house? Yep!
这房♥子是你买♥♥了? 是!
Now just leave the keyson the table and piss off!
现在 把钥匙放在桌子上 滚吧!
No!
不!
You cheated me!
你们骗了我!
Well,strictly speaking,we didn't actually do anything wrong.
严格谁来 我们并没有做什么坏事
You're just a greedy bitch.
(你上当)只因为你是个贪婪的婊♥子♥
You! Yes?
你! 怎么?
What? You,you...
什么? 你 你...
Spit it out. You...
你倒是说啊 你...
I think the tape's got stuck.
是不是磁带卡住了?
You really need to watch your temper.
你需要控制好情绪
You'll pay for this!
你们会付出代价的!
You already have - 600 grand,to be precise.
你已经付出代价了 确切的说是60万镑
Are you absolutely 100% certain?
你100%绝对肯定吗?
Yeah?Great,cheers.
太好了 谢了
It worked!She's selling the nursing home!
成功了! 她要把养老院卖♥♥掉了!
Well done!
太好了!
Albert?
Albert?
On my way.On my way...
这就去 就去...
here we go.
好了
Right...
好...
Oh,yes. Oh,God,here we go,here we go.
很好
Oh,yes,kids,no,I'd...
伙计们 我...
I'd like to propose a toast.
我来说几句祝酒辞吧
You know,what we did today was a beautiful thing.
我们今天简直太精彩了
OK,we made a few quid and Eddie's tearing up the bar tab,but,er...
好吧 我们赚到了几个钱 Eddie也感动的热泪盈眶 但是...
No,it's not all about that.
但这并不是全部
It's not all about the money.
不完全是为了钱
Write that down!
写下来!
No,it's about helping those that you care about...
是为了帮助那些我们关心的人...
To friends.
为友谊
To friends.
为友谊
Cheers,Eddie. Come here,Eddie.
干杯 Eddie 来 Eddie
Jonathan? James!You're back!
Jonathan? James! 你回来了!
Do you have a moment?
有空吗?
I have a very interesting propositionfor you...
我有个很有意思的提议...
And this is all I need to do?
我所要做的就是这个?
It comes from the very top.
这是上层人物的意思
The PM has put health care forthe elderly at the verytop of his agenda.
首相把养老问题 放在他议程的很重要的位置
So he needs well run homes tohold up as shining examples.
所以他要找 运营良好的养老院来做榜样
More importantly,he is willing to reward thosewho help in this endeavour.
更重要的是 他愿意给那些愿意尽力去做的人奖励
A knighthood?
给爵位?
Oh,I couldn'tpossibly promise such a thing.
哦 这个我可不敢保证
Oh,right.Gotcha.
哦 好吧 知道了
Are you up for this challenge?
你准备接受这项挑战吗?
I'll put the finance in place,make this the best damn run home in the country.
我会投资进去 把它变成全国最好的养老院
Excellent.
很好
So what d'you reckon?
怎么样
I did all right,didn't I?
我♥干♥得不错 是吧?
Well,you had me bum tweaking there for the odd minute,but...
竞价的时候你把我吓坏了 但是...
Yeah,you did all right.
嗯 你干得不错
And you know the best news?
听到好消息了没有?
We're solvent again!
我们又一次成功了!
Good!Right,let's have a divvy up.
好 我们分钱吧
Then I might teach the kid here how to play poker.
然后我来教这孩子玩扑克
They're great,aren't they?
他们很棒 是吧?
Yeah...Yeah,they are.
是 是啊
Well,I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
I'm actually gonna be a real grifter.
我真的要成为真正的骗子了
Oh,being a grifter ain't all champagne and flowers,son.
哦 当骗子可不意味着 总是享受鲜花美酒
What d'you mean?
什么意思?
You'll find out.
你会明白的
No,go on,Ash.Tell me.
算了Ash 快告诉我吧
Well,you can't be like normal people.
你不能跟常人一样生活了
Have what they've got.
不能拥有他们所拥有的
Things like a proper home,a family.
比如舒适的房♥子 家庭
The stuff everyone else takes for granted.
这些别人都可以拥有的东西
That's for regular people, not gamblers or grifters.
这些是属于平常人的 而不是赌徒或者骗子
So,before you start getting excited about where you are,
在你为今天的成功激动之前
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表