剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
So no crew of mine will ever walk away knowing a mark has got the better of us.
Danny 但我们什么也做不了
Danny,there's nothing else we can do.
不 有的
Yes,there is.
比如?
Such as?
我们确保那匹马在星期六赢
We make sure that horse wins on Saturday.
这不好笑 Archie! 不 很好笑!
It's not funny,Archie! Oh,yes,it is!
那匹马连汤匙运鸡蛋都赢不了 更别提赛马了
That horse couldn't win an eggand spoon race,let alone a sprint.
肯定有办法
There must be a way.
你们可以操纵比赛 怎么说?
Well,you could fix the race. OK?
我在听着呢 一共多少匹马要跑?
Yes,I'm listening. How many runners?
6匹
Six.
那么 你们可以这样做...
OK,here's what you do...
开跑之前先潜入马队里
Get into the paradering before the race.
确保没人发现 然后把其他马的腿都绑起来
Make sure no one is looking,then tieall the other horses' legs together.
这样她可能就会跑前三!
That wayshe might come in the first three!
别开玩笑了 Archie 帮我们想想办法 好不好?
Come on,Archie,help us out here,will ya?
Archie 我们会有重谢
Archie,we'll make it worth your while.
好吧
OK.
我只能想出一个办法
There's only one way I can think of.
不许再兜圈子!
This better not be another wind-up!
不 这法子已经很多年不用了
No,but it hasn't been done for years.
是什么?
What?
漆马
Horse painting.
我就知道
Of course...
涂成汗血宝马它就能跑快吗?
Eh? How does painting the bleeding thing make it go faster?
不不不 你去找一匹体型 年龄 外貌 都相同的马 但跑得要快
No,no,no. You find a horse the same size,age and shape,but fast,
然后改变它的毛色 让它看起来像辛迪幸运神
and then you change its colouring to make it look like Cindy's Fortune.
这是唯一的办法 你能办到吗?
That's the only way. And you can do it?
我以前干过
I could,
但你们到哪儿去找那匹马呢?
but where are YOU goingto find the right horse?
对不起 两天后归还
Eh? Where the hell did you find it?
你们到底怎么找到的啊?
Well,we sort of,er,borrowed it.
说不上找 算是借的吧
They're exactly the same size.
他们体型完全一样
So can you do this,Archie? Sure.
你能办到吗 Archie? 没问题
If the race is small enough,no-one'll be looking.
如果比赛很小 没人会检查的
And your man who bought the other oneis no expert.
买♥♥你们马的人也不是行家
So we paint this one to look like this one and then we switch them before the race,yeah?
我们把这匹马涂成这匹马的样子 然后在比赛之前换掉 是这样吗?
Exactly.
没错
No-one'll spot the difference,I guarantee it.
没人会看出不同 我保证
All right.When can you have her ready by?
好吧 你什么时候能弄好?
Er,gold or silver service? Silver.
金牌服务还是银牌服务? 银牌
A week next Thursday.
下周四
Gold. Tomorrow morning.
金牌 明天早上
How much? Five grand.
多少钱? 5千
Five grand! For slopping a bit of bloody paint on a gee-gee?
5千! 涂匹臭马你就漫天要价啊?
Well,I don't know of anyother way you're gonna winthat race on Saturday...
那我就不知道还有什么办法 让你们在星期六胜出
You... Pay the man,Stace.
你... 付钱 Stace
I feel like I've been mugged. If it works,we get paid out,don't we? Exactly.
我觉得我被抢了 如果奏效 我们就赚到了 不是吗?
Yeah,I bet Imogen would have checked the bleeding contract properly.
没错 我想换作是Imogen 会仔细检查那鬼合同
Er,it's a lovely evening, I think I'll take a stroll.
傍晚天气不错 我想去散散步
Do you want me to come with you,Albie? No,no,my dear. I won't be long.
你想我陪陪你嘛 Albie? 不用了 亲爱的 时间不会太长
Hi.
嗨
Buy you a drink?
请你喝一杯?
You're a very persistent young man.
你这年轻人真是坚持不懈啊
How do I know what's coming next?
我想知道你接下来说什么
And what's that?
说什么?
It's the "Come back whenyou're older" speech,innit?
比如"长大点再来"啦之类的话
Or "When you've had an 'air cut",or "Dress better",
或者"等你有个像样的发型" 或者"穿得好点"
"Have a better attitude", "When there's an R in the month."
"态度要好" "等你讲话得体些的时候"
Yeah,I heard more than a few speeches like that when I was your age.
是啊 我在你这个年纪 也听到过很多这样的论调
Did you listen? No.
你听进去了吗? 没
So,why do you wanna be a grifter?
你为什么要当个骗子?
That's all I know. Ah,that's not good enough.
我就懂这行 理由还不充分
The money.
那就是钱咯
Then you're doomed to failure.
你注定会失败的
Look,there's obviously somethingyou're waiting for me to say,old man,
显然你就等着我说什么话 老家伙
some ancient grifters' codethat you all know about and I don't.
那种你们都知道 只有我不知道的古老骗子行话
I mean,we can sit here all nightplaying 20 questions tryingto find it,fact is,
我们可以坐一晚上问20个问题 为了问出你想得到的答案
I don't know what it is you want meto say so...
我不知道你要我说什么 所以...
Thanks for the beer... Let's justforget about it,yeah?
谢谢你请我喝啤酒 这事就当没发生 好吧?
do you ever watch movies?
你看过电影吗?
Sometimes.
有时候看
Well,there's a line in Cool Hand Luke when the boss of the chain gang
在<铁窗喋血>里有句台词 是镣铐囚们的老大 (Cool Hand Luke 1967年电影)
says to Luke,"What we have here is a failure to communicate."
对Luke说的 "我们话不投机半句多"
I know what's in your head,it's your heart that worries me.
我知道你脑子里想些什么 你的心灵让我很担忧
I've been on the streetssince I was 13,yeah?
我13岁就出来混了 知道吗?
Dozen care homes before that.
之前还有人担心过我
They tried to say I was bad,thetruth was I didn't like beingtouched up by dirty old men.
他们说我坏 但事实是 我不想被那些糟老头子动手动脚
I stole to eat
我偷东西来填饱肚子
and they put me away for that,too.
为这个就把我关起来
I came out,tried to get a job,cos I had a record I wasstraight back on the streets.
出来之后 想找份工作 但我有案底 只能回到街上混
They make the rules,I got no wayof keeping them,so I do what I do.
他们给我制定各种规矩 我跟不上 所以我做回自己擅长的
I go my own way.
我走我的路
Well,that doesn't tell me why you wanna be a grifter.
这不能解释你当骗子的原因
So I can play these facelessbastards at their own game.
那样我就可以在他们的游戏中 扮演和他们一样的畜牲
The banks,the bosses,the man.
银行啦 老板啦 正经人啦
Hit 'em where it hurts,the only place they really careabout in the pocket. Revenge,huh?
专打他们的软肋 那就是他们只在乎的钱包 你在复仇 是吗?
Well,you can call it that,I call it self-defence.
你可以这么说 我管这个叫自卫
You know,I knew a kid like you once,his name was Michael.
我曾认识一个和你一样的孩子 他的名字叫Micheal
And he was consumed with anger.
他是个愤青
He saw everything that had happened to him as an injustice,
他把一切发生在自己身上的事 都认为是不公平
and so much so that he had to fight the whole world.
以致于他要反抗整个世界
And did he?
他真的那么做了吗?
Oh,yeah.
没错
And then some.
的确是有那么几次
Who won?
谁赢了?
So you'd like me to help you?
你想我帮你吗?
Did you help this Michael?
你帮过那个Micheal吗?
Yes,I did.
是的
OK,but first I want you to meet a close friend of mine.
但首先我要你去见我一个密友
Wow! Archie,it's identical.
哇哦 Archie 简直一模一样!
That's unbelievable. Archie,you are an artist.
难以置信 Archie 你真是艺术家
You're sure she'll win the race?
你确定她能赢得比赛?
I don't know where you found her,but she's a flyer.
我不知道你们在哪儿找的 但她绝对是匹飞马
I've had a look at the other runnersand she'll leave them all stone dead.
我看过其他几匹赛马 她肯定会把它们甩得死远
So,do we go?
那么 我们行动?
Oh,yes.
哦 没错
That's it,nice and easy with her.
就这样 轻一点 对她好一点
Nice and easy. Bring her down gently.
小心点 把她慢慢带出来
That's it,that's it.
很好 很好
That's lovely,look.
真乖啊 看啊
This has cost me anarm and a leg,that one.
这家伙可花了我好大一笔银子
Oi,knobhead! Move that broomor I'll stick it up your arse!
榆木疙瘩! 把扫把拿开 否则我把它插到你的屁♥股♥里!
Albie,you're on.
Albie 该你上了
On my way.
我过来了
You damn cheat!
你这个骗子!
That's my horse and you cheated me!
那是我的马 你竟敢骗我!
All right,old man.
好吧 老家伙
All's fair in love and racing.
比赛和恋爱一样都很公平
You knew I'd done a deal with Marchant and you went behind my back.
你知道我和Marchant说定了 却在我背后捣鬼
And what makes it even worse is that I introduced you to him!
更恶心的是 还是我给你介绍他的呢!
Did I thank you for that?
又不是我求你那么做的?
You're a cheat and a liar.
你这个骗子 谎话精!
Get out of my face,old man,before I lose my patience andgive you a slap in the mouth.
在我发火之前赶快滚 老不死 否则我打得你满地找牙
You're never gonna get away with this! I already have.
你不会得逞的 我已经成功了
Now sling your hook,
现在马上给我滚
I got a race to run.
我得去赛马了
I'm going to report you.
我要去揭发你
Yeah? Who to? The authorities.
是吗? 向谁? 有关机构
Look,I offered the man more than you.
听着 我出的钱比你多
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表