剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
What's that,then?
什么事?
I seem to remember we did say that we'd sort out the leadership after we'd done the deal.
我记得我们说过这件事 成了之后解决领队的问题
And as Stace is now sitting next to half a million big ones,
既然Stace现在坐在 白花花的50万旁边
I thought now might be a good time.
我想现在是好时机了吧
Ah,here we go.
又来了
No,come on,fair's fair.
来吧 公正点
Did I or did I not deliver the goods?
我到底有没有出好点子?
Yes,you did,yes.
是的 你做到了
OK. All those in favour of me being elected leader,
所有想让我当选的人
please put your hands up.
请举手投票吧
Only joking.
玩玩而已
Well,I make that unanimous,then.
意见一致 全票通过
Come on,Danny! You're the one!
好样的 Danny!为你独尊!
Sit down,for God's sake.
坐好 看在老天份上
Well done. Well done.
做得好 做得好
Next week....
下个星期....
Albert's found a mark.
Albert找到一个目标
OK,we set up a big store,Moodie Stables.
好 我们准备一家店 Moodie马棚
We'll have a ringer. Need anything else,I'll be at Eddie's.
我们得有人下套 还有其他事的话 到Eddie酒吧找我
We're a man short. I'm holding interviews all morning.
我们人手不足 整个早上都得面试
Who knows?
谁知道呢?
How many is that now?
目前为止几个了?
11 brunettes,nine blondes,one redhead.
11个深色头发的 9个金发的 1个红头发的
Danny Blue? Never heard of him.
Danny Blue? 没听说过这个人
I'm Billy. Billy Bond. What?
我叫Billy Billy Bond 什么?
I'm the best short-con player in London.
我是伦敦最好的"小老千"
Heard you're looking for new blood.
听说你们招募新血
I'll show you what I can do.
我要给你露两手
Billy the Kid is in the house.
Billy小子要加入了
Sweet,brother,sweet.
不错 兄弟 不错
Is that it? Yeah,yeah.
是嘛? 对 对
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表