剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Sounds like a great idea.
这样很好
And I know just the company tohandle the auction,
我认识这个拍卖♥♥公♥司♥的人
if you'dlike me to get the ball rolling?
要不要我帮忙?
Well,I'd,er,I don't like to impose.
我不想走后门
Not at all.
没关系
I'm happy to help.
很乐意效劳
Time to start packing,Pops!
开始收拾吧 叔叔!
Was that,or was that not,the best convincer in the history of the con?
这次是不是诈骗史上最完美的骗局?
I have to admit,it'sbordering on genius.
我承认 接近天才了
Er,not bordering,Albie,it's knocking down the bleedin' door
不只是接近 Albie 这简直就是敲开天才大门
and sitting in the armchair of genius with an ice-cold beer.
坐在天才宝座上喝 冰镇啤酒
If,it works.
如果成功的话
It will.
会成功的
You're the man. Yes,I am.
你真厉害 没错
And if I'm not mistaken,she should be having that bottle tested right about... now.
如果没猜错的话 她现在就在检测那个瓶子
Well? No doubt.
怎么样? 毫无疑问
A 1787 Chateau d'Yquem.
是1787的依奎姆堡酒
You're completely sure? Absolutely.
你真的确定吗? 绝对
Where did it come from?
从哪弄到的?
Some old codger broughtit back from the war.
一个老头二战时候带回来的
He was in Paris.
他当时在巴黎
I've heard storiesabout how the French used to
我听说过当时法国人把 值钱的酒藏在墙里
build false walls to hide their wines fromthe Nazis.
以免被纳粹抢走
Has he got anything else?
他还有别的吗?
A whole case of the stuff!Untouched.
还有一整箱! 没开封的
God knows what else.
天知道还会有什么
You do know that a bottle of the same vintage sold this week for7,000?
你知道这周有一瓶一样的 酒标价到4万7千镑吧?
Of course I do, I'm not an idiot.
当然了 我又不傻
So,what moron opened it?
到底是哪个白♥痴♥把这瓶打开了啊?
Yeah,but,why pour it out?
对 但是 为什么要全部倒掉?
Why not just give her the bottle?
为什么不整瓶给她?
Because this whole thing will only work
因为整件事情只有在她认为...
if she thinks that I think it's worthless.
我觉得这酒一点都不值钱的情况下 她才会相信这一切
What better way to prove that?
怎样才能更好的证明这一点?
Pour it down the sink.
只有全部倒掉
I'd never have thought of that.
我想都没想过
Exactly.
没错
First rule of the con,kid.
行骗的第一条 孩子
Expect the unexpected.
就是要出人意料
That was quite a tale,Albert.
你说的充满了感情 Albert
I'm sorry,what was?
你说什么?
"Eyes so blue you felt you could swim in them".
"眼睛如此碧蓝 让你觉得自己可以徜徉其中"
Ah,yeah,yeah,yeah.
啊 是啊
Almost fell in love with her meself,just listening to you.
我听你讲的 都快爱上她了
Well,all the best storieshave an element of truth.
嗯 好故事多少都有些真实性
What you mean there really was a Lily Bond?
你是说真的有这个Lily Bond?
Oh,yes,yes.In fact every word was true.
哦 对 其实每个字都是真实的
During the war,I was stationed inNorth London
二战时 我就驻扎在北伦敦
It was a maintenance and supply basefor the,er,US Air Force.
那是一个美国空军的后勤保障基地
But you've never talked about this before.
但你以前从未提起过
I always thought you came over in the seventies.
我一直以为你是70年代过来的
No,that'swhen I came to stay.
不 那是我来定居的时间
So,when you were at the base,that's when you met this girl?
那你是在基地的时候遇到的那个女孩?
Yes,yes,I met Lilyon the second day I was at the base.
是的 我是在来基地的第二天遇到她的
The locals had,er,put on a dance there to welcome us.
本地居民举办了个舞会欢迎我们
And she had on the mostbeautiful silver dress.
当时她穿着最美丽的银色礼服
And from the moment I laideyes on her,
从我看到她的第一眼起
I couldn't seeanything else but her.
我的眼中就再没有别人了
It took me almost an hour to pluck upthe courage to talk to her.
我几乎花了一个小时鼓起勇气去跟她聊天
I was in the very same buildingonly yesterday.
昨天我还去了当时那栋楼
And suddenly everything I felt thatfirst moment I saw her,I felt again.
突然间我第一次见到她时的感觉 再次重现
Did you see her again?
后来你见过她吗?
Oh,yes, back then they called it "courting".
哦 是的 那年头人们称其为"求爱"
I begged and borrowed and stole andconned every weekend pass and leave
我哀求 找人借 偷 甚至骗取 每一张我能接触到的的周末外出许可
I could lay my hands on andI spent every second with her.
我把每一秒钟都花在她身上了
I was very young and didn't know what love was...
我当时很年轻 还不知道什么是爱情...
and she taught me.
是她教会我的
All of a sudden,I couldn't picture any part of myfuture life
突然间 我发现如果未来的生活中没有她
that didn't include her.
简直是不可想象的
Then one morning,I was awakenedat dawn.
一天 我在黎明时被叫醒
They wanted us to fly aB29 Fortress back to the States.
我们被命令乘坐B29回美国去
I had 30 minutes to pack my gear.
只有30分钟收拾装备的时间
And Lily's parents didn't have atelephone and I couldn't leave thebase,
Lily父母家没有电♥话♥ 而我不能离开基地
so I had two choices - get on the plane or go AWOL.
所以我只有两个选择- 上飞机或者擅离职守
So,what did you do?
那你选了哪个?
I'm a gambler,what do you think I did?
我是个赌徒 你觉得我会怎么做?
I flipped a coin.
我抛硬币决定
I wrote her a letter on the planeand I posted it as soon as we landed,
我在飞机上给她写了信 一降落就寄给了她
but I doubt if she ever got it.
但我怀疑她是否收到了那封信
So months passed and the war was overand
几个月后战争结束了
I scraped together every cent Icould and I came back for her.
我把每一分钱都攒起来 为了回去见她
I got off the train, I got a cab to her street,
下火车后 我打出租车去她家
and as we were passing the church,I saw her...
在路过教堂的时候我看到了她 ...
It was her wedding day and I never even got out of the cab.
那天是她结婚的日子 我甚至都没下出租车
Oh,look,I'm sorry,Albert.
哦 很抱歉 Albert
It's strange,how the course ofyour life can change at the toss of a coin.
很奇怪 在你抛硬币的一瞬间 生活的轨迹就改变了
Veronica,hello.
Veronica 你好
Oh,that's great news.
哦 真是好消息
That's wonderful,yeah I'll tell Uncle,he'll be very excited OK,bye-bye.
太好了 我会告诉我叔叔的 他会很高兴 好 再见
The auction will take place tomorrow afternoon.
拍卖♥♥会明天下午2点举♥行♥
That's good!Very good.
不错 很好
Well.
嗯
How'd she sound?
她听起来怎么样?
She sounded excited.
听起来很兴奋
Hello.My name's Jane Porter and this is my friend,Burton.
你好 我是Jane Porter 这是我朋友Burton
And we're about to spend an obscene amount of money.
我们准备在这好好花一笔钱
web search
搜索: Lily Bond
You look lovely.
很帅
But I think we can do better.
但我觉得还能更好
Next!
下一个!
Next!
下一套!
What was that?!
这是什么?!
Definitely not!
绝对不行!
Yeah!
好!
You look beautiful!
你帅呆了!
Oh,that IS the look.
就要这个效果
Put the bags in the car,Burton.
把包拿到车上去 Burton
Sorry,excuse me.
抱歉
Hello?
喂?
Oh,my God!When...?
哦 老天啊!什么时候的事...?
Which hospital?
哪家医院?
I'm on my way!It's my mother,she's had an accident!
我马上过去! 我妈妈出事故了!
I'm going to have to go.I'm sorry,uh...
我得走了 抱歉 呃...
ring everything up,I'll send Burton to settle up.
算一下账 我叫Burton来搞定
Tell her to hold on until I get there!
告诉她 我到那之前一定坚持住!
Where you been?
你去哪了?
Sorry,Dan,had a couple of things to see to.
对不起 Dan 有几件事要办
All right,all the paperwork's drawn up.
好了 文件都搞定了
The old boy gets his 285,we get everything over that.
那老头拿他的28万5千 多出来的全是我们的
The hard part will be working out what her top bid will be.
最难的是要知道 她最高能出多少钱
OK.
好吧
We know she thinks there's at least eleven bottles of d'Yquem in there.
我们知道她认为 那里至少有11瓶依奎姆堡
With the house on top and whatever else she thinks is in the cellar,
加上房♥子的钱和 她看到的酒窖里其他东西
I think she's gonna go 550.
她会出到55万
So you make your last bid five and hope she tops it.
你最后出到50万 等她加价
Anything more than that,I think she might smell a rat.
如果超过这个数 我觉得她可能会察觉
But if it slows down before that,you just bail out anywhere past four.
但如果在那之前速度就慢下来了 那一上40万你就退出
Got it.Got it.
知道了 知道了
Now listen - you're gonna be a flash git agent,yeah?
现在听着 你就是个现场竞价代理 知道吗?
So you keep your mobile pinned to your ear,
要把手♥机♥一直放在耳边
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表