剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Sir, I...
先生 我...
Poor thing.
可怜的家伙
Must be scared out of his wits, bless him.
一定被吓得六神无主了 上帝保佑它
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Fashion?
时装?
Fashion.
时装
She's always first in the season's latest designs.
每季最新设计出炉 她总是冲在最前面
But half her stuff in her wardrobes still had the labels on.
可她衣橱里一半的东西 都还带着标签
That's because it's out of fashion by the time she's had a chance to wear it.
那是因为等她要穿的时候 那些衣服已经过时了
Look, her driver said she was looking all over for some...
听着 她的司机说 她在到处找...
Some bag.
一种包
Yeah, I heard her banging on about that.
是的 我听到她嚷嚷这事
Something about there's only - six of them or something.
什么只有六个什么的
Tthe Denzi bag...
Denzi包
Ultimate limited-edition, five owned by private
终极限♥量♥版 五个为私人收藏家所有
collectors, one occasionally lent out by the designer.
还有一个 设计师偶尔会把它借出去
What Clarissa wants, Clarissa usually gets.
Clarissa想要什么 通常都能得到
Over to you, Albie.
该你了 Albie
She married her first husband for his money and title,
她为了钱和头衔 嫁给了她第一任丈夫
and she changed her name from Carol to Clarissa and thought she was set.
并把她的名字Carol改成了Clarissa 觉得这样她就被授衔了
And a few years ago he finally saw through her
然后几年前 他终于看清了她
and left, leaving her a very generous settlement.
离开了 留给了她一大笔钱财
What, and she still robs charities?
什么? 那她还抢慈善的钱?
That's nice.
真了不起啊
All well and good, but what do we know about fashion?
一切都很顺利 可我们对时装了解什么?
Like I said, what do we know about fashion?
就象我说的 我们对时装有啥了解?
Isn't it just a con in itself?
时装本身就是拿来蒙人的
And one she's already fallen for.
还是个已经蒙住她的东西
How do we do a fashion con?
我们怎么设时装骗局?
How little I've taught you.
我教你的还是太少啊!
One of the world's most famous cons was a fashion con.
世界上最著名的骗局之一 就是一个时装骗局
Oh, yeah.
哦 是啊
Leg warmers.
暖腿 (美国画家Harvey Edwards作品)
No no. The emperor's new clothes.
不不 皇帝的新装
Ah, of course.
啊 毫无疑问
Yeah, but that... That is just a fairy story.
嗯 可那... 那只是个童话故事
But a very useful fairy tale.
却是个非常有用的童话故事
So what happened?
到底怎么回事?
Fairy tales passed me by when I was a kid.
我小的时候 童话和我没缘份
Billy, cover your eyes.
Billy 蒙上你的眼睛
Cover your eyes.
蒙上你的眼睛
Good. Good, yes.
很好 很好 没错
No peeking, no peeking.
不许偷看 不许偷看
Uncover your eyes.
张开你眼睛
There once was an emperor
从前有位皇帝
who was so vain, he only cared about being well-dressed.
十分虚荣 他只喜欢穿漂亮的衣服
Two swindlers heard about him
有二个骗子听说了他的事
and told him that they made the finest
于是告诉他 他们制出了国内
clothes in the land, and they used a fabric
最好的衣服 而且他们用了一种
that was so fine, it was invisible to anyone...
上好的织料 好到它是看不见的 对那些...
... stupid? No, unfit for office.
愚蠢 不称职的人来说
Upon being shown the nonexistent clothes,
到了这件不存在 的衣服展示的时候
the pompous emperor said, "these are the most
这位自大的皇帝说道 "这是我所见过的"
beautiful garments I've ever seen."
"最漂亮的衣服了"
and everyone agreed, as no one wished to appear stupid.
所有人都附和 因为没人想显得自己愚蠢
With the exception of one little boy...
只有一个小男孩除外...
...who suddenly stood up and said...
他突然站出来说道
He looks ridiculous.
他看上去真可笑
He looks ridiculous.
他看上去真可笑
He looks ridiculous.
他看上去真可笑
But by then the swindlers had taken his money
但那个时候骗子们 已经拿走了他的钱
and his dignity.
和他的尊严
Yeah, that's wonderful, wonderful.
是啊 那很精彩 很棒
But before Albert tucks us up
在Albert用一杯牛奶
with a glass of milk, I'll just remind everybody it's just a fairy tale.
把我们哄睡前 我只想提醒各位 这只是个童话故事
No no, but what you're saying, Albert, is it's all about the hype.
不不 Albert 你想说的是 这完全取决于骗局设计
Exactly. Yes yes.
没错 就是这个意思
But we have to convince Clarissa
但我们得让Clarissa相信
that we have the most fashionable commodity in the land.
我们有本国最时尚的东西
And then we make her pay for it.
然后让她花钱买♥♥
Now you're talking my language.
你抢了我的话
I've got a job for you.
我有事要让你做
What's going on?
最近忙吗?
What's going on then?
你最近忙什么呢?
You all right? Yeah, not bad, not bad.
还好吗? 嗯 不坏 还行
What's happening?
有什么事吗?
Danny, we don't even need tea bags.
Danny 我们根本不需要袋泡茶
That was just a cunning ruse on my part.
那只是我支开他的一个小花招
Ingenious. Why?
聪明 为了什么呢?
Okay, I wanna sound you out.
好吧 我想让你们知道
I think Billy is ready to play the inside on this one.
我觉得Billy已经 可以加入到我们中来了
Wait wait wait. Are you sure?
等等 等等 你确定吗?
Absolutely. And he will be working with a master, of course.
绝对 当然他会跟着管事的干 (英文中管事的一词也有硕士之意)
Don't know where we're going to find one of them at such late notice.
真不知道这么匆促的情况下 上哪儿去找个硕士
So how'd you find me?
你是怎么找到我的?
Asked about. Some guys heard you were doing cons.
到处问呗 有些人听说你在设局行骗
Couple more questions, and here I am.
多问问就找到你了
You look all right, though.
不过你看上去不错
Bit different from the old days, but nice.
和从前不太一样 但很不错
Yeah, a lot's changed since then.
是啊 很多事都变了
Yeah, for some of us.
嗯 对有些人是的
Well, he has come a long way.
好吧 他进步很大
In a very short space of time.
在相当短的时间内
And shown he can be trusted.
而且显示了他是可信的
But can he think on his feet?
可他会脚踏实地吗?
He has to be trusted with any eventuality, working the inside.
他必须让团队里的人 都觉得信任才行
He can do it.
他能做到的
It's just that when I heard you was doing so well,
我只是听说你混得不错
I thought you might like to help out an old mate.
所以就想也许你愿意 帮兄弟一把
Well, how much are we talking about?
好吧 你需要多少?
About 20 grand.
2万左右
20 grand, yeah?
2万?
I can't get that sort of money.
你可弄不到那么多钱
But these cons, I mean they're big, aren't they?
但那些骗子 他们都是做大买♥♥卖♥♥的 对吧?
Yeah, and long.
是啊 而且放长线
Hence the long-con part.
所以是放长线钓大鱼的
But you could get the money?
但你能拿到钱对吧?
So it can bankroll your crack deals or get meth to the masses?
然后就拿来给你做本钱吗? 还是用来买♥♥毒品卖♥♥给别人?
No way, man.
没门 伙计
All right. Why don't we talk about it over a drink?
好吧 要不我们边喝边谈吧?
Eddie's bar, maybe?
Eddie酒吧 如何?
Then I can meet up with your new mates,
这样我就能见见 你的新伙伴们了
fill them in on the Billy that they don't know about.
让他们了解一些 他们所不知道的Billy
Listen, if you mess this up for me... What's wrong?
听着 如果你给我瞎捣乱... 怎么了?
What, they don't know you used to be a pusher then, Billy?
莫非他们不知道你以前 是个卖♥♥毒品的吗 Billy?
Come on, sit down.
过来 坐下 Billy
What?
怎么了?
Sit down. Come on.
坐下 快点
There's something we need to talk to you about.
有件事我们得和你谈谈
We want you to work the inside on this one.
这桩买♥♥卖♥♥ 我们想让你做内应
What?
什么?
Listen, we know ya, we trust ya,
听着 我们了解你 信任你
and we officially want to make you one of us.
所以我们想让你 正式加入我们
So how about it?
怎么样?
Really? Yeah?
是真的吗?
That's cool, man.
太棒了 伙计
Right on! Good boy!
好极了! 好孩子
Good man.
好小子
Now where's my change?
我的找零呢?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表