剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
My bet is she'll head for his studio tomorrow.
我打赌她明天会去他的工作室
Okay, are we sorted for clothes?
好的 我们要挑点衣服吗?
Ash and I are central st. Martin's bound tomorrow.
Ash和我明天就去圣马丁学院
Great. Then we get to watch our shiny new star...
很好 我们就看着我们闪亮的新星...
Rise.
冉冉升起
Get in the car and hide.
躲到车里去
But I agreed to sponsor the show, and now
但我同意赞助那个展览 现在
we're making him wait for money.
我们现在让他为钱 而焦虑的等待
It was one night and it meant nothing.
那只是一晚上 什么都算
Are you going to keep to punish me?
你坚持要惩罚我吗?
Just get me that money.
那就把钱给我
Who are you? I'm...
你是谁? 我是...
I'm lady...
我是Lady...
Lorde, what is it now?
Lorde 又啥事
I just wanted to...
我只是想...
Sorry, you remember me from yesterday, don't you?
不好意思 我们昨天见过 你记得我吧?
Yes, of course, but you really shouldn't be here.
是的 当然 但你不应该来这里的
No one should be here.
没人该来这里的
This is my sanctuary.
这是我的地盘
Thank you, I'm dealing with it.
知道 我在处理呢
How did you find us?
你怎么找到这里的?
Someone must have talked.
一定是有人说了
It was Sophia.
是Sophia
Sophia? Yes, she...
Sophia? 是的 她...
I was meeting her for lunch, and she told me to come here.
我要和她吃午饭的 她叫我到这里来
She told you to come here?
她叫你来的?
Was that wrong?
有什么问题吗?
I'm sorry. I can't believe... Idiot!
对不起 我真不敢相信... 笨蛋!
Mr. Devane will see you now.
Devane先生要见你
But I think my interview's meant to be with Lisa Coya.
但本来是Lisa Coya要面试我的
Trey, yes.
Trey 是的
Lisa will see you right after.
Lisa会在之后见你
It's a two-part jobbie.
这是两部分的工作
Come on.
来吧
Thank you. Pleasure.
谢谢 不客气
Link, this is Trey Farmer.
Link 这位是Trey Farmer
Trey, come in, come in.
Trey 进来吧
Sit down. Make yourself comfortable.
请坐 轻松点
Just relax.
放松
Trey, I want you to know that I don't agree
Trey 我想告诉你我不喜欢
with the conventiona interview.
传统的面试
After all, fashion isn't conventional.
毕竟 时装是非传统的
Why should the interview be, hmm?
为什么非得面试 呃?
Anyway, I'm going to give you one hour...
总之 我会给你一个小时
60 minutes... to create the most imaginative
60分钟... 去做一个最具想象力的
outfit you can out of this.
服装 材料就是这个
I'm sorry about all this.
我很抱歉
Lorde's ferocious with his privacy.
Lorde太在意他的隐私了
I just think Sophia wanted a second opinion.
我只是想Sophia想要点 旁观者的建议
I don't suppose there's any chance I could have
我有没有机会
a little look at the collection, is there?
稍微看下那些收藏?
I'm sorry, no.
不好意思 不行
And Sophia shouldn't have said anything.
而且Sophia不该谈这些的
Look, I'd love to take you and lorde for lunch
听着 我想请你和Lorde吃顿午餐
to make up for all this nonsense.
来弥补这次的冒失
I really think it best if you just go.
我想你离开就最好了
Please, just to say sorry.
我只是想道个歉
Sophia's obviously beggaring us both about today.
Sophia一定会肯定我们 互相熟落一下
Well, lorde's very picky about where he eats.
Lorde对餐馆很挑剔
Then everyone was nuts for testicular cancer.
大家对睾丸癌都很恐慌
What did you say this was again?
你说这是什么?
Goat.
山羊
Goat? How unusual.
山羊? 很不寻常啊
So how do you help the kids?
你怎么帮孩子们的?
Kids?
孩子?
Kids on the street.
街上的孩子
I did a benefit last year for children...
去年我为孩子们做了募捐...
Finger buffet, two Spice Girls... Wonderful.
手扒自助餐 还情了两个辣妹成员 棒极了
Lorde is driven by a sense of social responsibility.
Lorde有很强的社会责任感
That's why we chose Sophia to be our sponsor.
所以我们才选Sophia做我们的主办
Her work for charity is exhaustive.
她做的慈善工作太多了
Well, yes, I understand,
是的 我理解
but just how much of a social conscience
但是用黑♥手♥党♥的钱
you can have with mafia money, I'm not quite sure.
能有多少社会道德心呢 我也不确定
Mafia?
黑♥手♥党♥?
Well, it's not for me to say,
这不该是我说的
but I do feel that some of Sophia's...
但我觉得 Sophia的一些...
Connections in New York are, well, shall we say, dubious.
和纽约的关联 我们该称之为 可疑
We're taking mafia money?
我们在用黑♥手♥党♥的钱?
Look, I didn't know about that.
听着 我不知道这事
No... I want out.
不... 我想退出
But we've already agreed.
但我们都说好了
Where's the money?
钱呢?
I don't know. She's getting it, isn't she?
我不知道 她就拿到手了 不是吗?
From where?
钱从哪儿来的?
Gun running?
贩卖♥♥枪火?
Child prostitution?
逼迫儿童卖♥♥淫?
Drugs.
毒品
You didn't like any of the other investors, remember?
你不喜欢其他所有的投资者 记得吗?
You said Elton was looking at you funny.
你说Elton觉得你很好笑
Well, pull the collection.
那就推迟时装秀
Maybe...
也许...
I could help?
我能帮忙?
So, after looking at your charity work
看完你的慈善工作后
and comparing your astro-chart with lorde's,
比较你和Lorde的世界观
he would like to ask you to sponsor his first collection!
他很乐意请你主办他的第一次时装秀
That's wonderful.
太好了
Wonderful.
太好了
And I can't believe that I finally get to see the clothes.
真不敢相信我终于 能看到那些服饰了
Yes, okay.
是的
Tomorrow night it is.
是明天晚上
She's officially wetting herself.
她正式上套了
Are the clothes all ready?
服装准备好了吗?
Our st. Martin's prodigy excelled himself.
我们圣马丁太有才了
Is she really gonna cough up 100 grand for them?
她会为这些衣服报价10万?
She will if we've done our job right.
如果我们都做对了她就会
And you've met her...
而且你们都见过她了...
Stupid and vain.
愚蠢又虚荣
Just like the emperor.
就象那个皇帝
Thank you, jackanory.
谢谢你 Jackanory
Hey, you did well today, son.
嘿 你今天做的很好 孩子
Can't possibly go wrong.
这件事看来不会出差池
Back in a sec. I just forgot my phone.
一会回来 我忘了我的电♥话♥
Oh, just as it's your round.
哦 就当你的
Outside. Listen, Billy, I just...
出去说 听着 Billy 我只是...
Outside.
出去说
You're not gonna screw this up for me, yeah?
你不会给我搞砸了吧
All right, man, cool it. No.
好的 冷静点 伙计 不
I fit in here.
我融入那里
This is what I do now.
我现在就做这行
I'm not gonna let you piss all over that.
我不会让你破坏这些的
I don't want to, all right?
我不想的 知道吗?
Then don't mess with me, 'cause I'll fight for this.
那就不要打扰我 因为我回反抗的
I know, all right? I know.
知道了 好吗 我知道
Then what the hell are you doing here?
那你来这里干吗?
I'm desperate, all right?
我没辙了 成吗?
*
我帮Owen他们洗钱
But I had this deal on the side.
但我另外有担交易
So you were messing with gang money?
所以说 你染手了黑社会的钱?
It was supposed to be my way out of there, innit?
我本能靠这招 让自己全身而退
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表