剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
No no no, I never thought a coffin would cost so much.
不 不 不 我压根没想到一具棺材那么贵
No, it's that one at the back.
不 那是后面的那只
I mean, 200 quid for a crown?
我是说200磅就可以买♥♥个皇冠犬?
Otherwise, hasta la vista, kneecaps.
要不然 我就可以告别跛脚
If you need the money that bad, I could maybe do you a favor and...
要是你这么急需钱 也许我可以帮你 只要...
Take the dog off your hands.
你舍得那条小狗
I couldn't sell him.
我不能卖♥♥了它
But I do need the dough.
可我的确需要钱
Well...
那...
All right.
好吧
See you around, Monty.
再见了 Monty
You're a beauty. Yes, you are.
你可真是个漂亮的小家伙
No, we're quids in.
不 我们赚了
This posh bird was in before, saying...
那个早先在这里的 漂亮小妞说...
He's just what I've been looking for...
它正是我要找的...
Perfect for breeding.
绝佳的家养品种
Oh, he ain't mine.
哦 它不是我的
Just watching him for this fellow.
只是帮别人看一会儿
Well, when he comes back in,
那...等他回来
get him to give me a ring.
让他给我打个电♥话♥
Could be worth his while.
保他值回票价
How so?
怎么讲?
I'd pay over ?000 for a dog like this.
我愿花几千镑来买♥♥这样的狗
I'll be waiting by the phone.
我会一直在电♥话♥旁等候
And when this fellow comes back pleading
等那个家伙回来哭穷
poverty, I'll bung him 100 quid.
我会塞给他100镑
And now we sell the dog on to mrs. Big-shot breeder.
现在我们就把这条狗卖♥♥给 这位"养狗大款"夫人
I'm ringing her now.
我现在就给她打电♥话♥
And they say cheats never prosper.
再说人们常说 靠骗人是发不了财的
Ringing.
通了
Still ringing.
还没人接
That's the last time, Danny. I agree.
这是最后一次了 Danny 我同意
What do they say, Albie...
俗话怎么说来着 Albie...
The old cons are the best cons?
老的骗术是最好使的?
The dog-in-the-bar is practically prehistoric.
酒吧里的小狗这种手法 都快成古董了
Yeah, I mean, come on. It's beneath us, isn't it?
是啊 拜托 这对我们来说 档次也太低了吧?
I thought we was all about the long con.
我还以为我们都是 干大买♥♥卖♥♥的呢
We are, when we get a mark.
等我们找到目标 就去做大买♥♥卖♥♥
Well, we'd better find one soon.
那么 我们最好快点找一个
900 quid...
900镑...
The week's takings.
这礼拜的收入
We'd better get Monty back.
我们最好把Monty送回去
Oh, Albie, can't we keep him?
哦 Albie 我们不能留下它吗?
Lester's going to wonder where he got to.
Letser该奇怪它上哪儿去了?
He'll be all right. He's got hundreds of dogs.
他不会的啦 他有上百条狗呢
Well, if you want someone to cuddle up to on those long lonely nights...
好吧 如果你想在寂寞的长夜 有个人可以依偎的话...
I'll get a hot water bottle.
我会去拿个热水瓶
Whatever.
随你便
There you go, Monty. Back home, safe and sound.
好了 Monty 你回家了 安然无恙
Always has a smile on his face after a day with you lot.
每次它和你们呆上一天 脸上总带着笑容
Don't you, Monty, eh?
是吧 Monty 呃?
He made us proud.
他让我们感到骄傲
Dog-in-the-bar!
酒吧里的小狗!
A trick that takes him back to the old days, eh?
一种让它重温过去 的小伎俩 对吧
It takes me back a while too.
也让我回到了过去
Bomber?
Bomber?
Bomber, what is it?
Bomber 怎么了?
No.
不
Bomber?
Bomber?
Walkies.
遛弯儿咯
Just needs a bit more practice.
只要多试几次就行
I thought you could start doing "the flop"...
我看你可以让狗学学
With the dog.
装死的把戏
We need something bigger than that...
我们需要比那更大的买♥♥卖♥♥...
A mark that inspires us.
能激发我们斗志的目标
Then hang on.
那等一下
Hang on.
等一下下
Here, as the nun said to the bell ringer.
找到了 象是专程 为你们准备的似的
The royal canine league charity ball.
皇家犬类联盟慈善舞会
Yeah, just the other day.
是的 就在前天
Huge event, chock-full of London society.
大活动 去的都是伦敦的社会名流
?00 a ticket...
200镑一张票
Well, for those who paid.
呃 当然能出的起的才花那钱
A worthy cause.
那也值得啊
Yeah, the event must have raised 50,000.
是啊 这个活动 肯定筹集了5万镑
Buy a lot of dog food.
可以买♥♥很多的狗粮
Would do.
是啊
But the canine league received less than 10,000.
但犬类联盟只收到了 不到1万镑
So where did the rest of the money go?
那么其他的钱上哪儿去了?
Lady Bartwell's handbag.
跑到Bartwell女士的腰包里
Lady Bartwell?
Bartwell女士?
She's the woman who organizes the events.
她是这类活动的组织者
Crafty.
狡猾
And not the first time either.
而且这也不是第一次了
I checked another charity she held events for.
我查了她组织的 其他慈善活动
Big events...
大活动...
Tiiny check.
却是小数目支票...
Exactly. And ticket sales aren't her only form of revenue.
没错 而且售票并不是 她唯一的收入
370... 380?
370镑... 380镑?
She even persuades unwitting celebrities to aid her causes...
她甚至劝说大家在不知不觉中 参加庆祝活动以推动她的事业...
500.
500镑
Sold.
成交
...has gaming tables where the house always wins,
她设置了赌博桌 但庄家总是赢
sells ?0 champagne for ?0 a pop...
10镑的香槟她卖♥♥60镑
All in the name of charity, all in cash.
全都打着慈善的幌子 全都现金支付
That's nasty.
太下流了
Why don't the charities kick off about it?
那慈善机构怎么对此无动于衷呢?
She never stipulates what she's going to give them.
她从未保证会给他们多少钱
And they have to be grateful for anything they can get.
所以不管得到什么 他们都会感激不尽
She sounds perfect.
她似乎是个绝好的目标
So how do we get to her?
那我们怎么接近她?
That, my dear Stacie, is what we have to find out.
亲爱的Stacie 这正是我们要想的
Okay, right. Billy, listen up.
好吧 Billy 听着
She lives in Chelsea, right?
她住在切尔西 对吧?
She's got a chauffeur. I want you to talk to him.
她有个司机 我希望你去和他聊聊
I want to know everything: where she goes,
我想知道所有的事 她去了哪里
what she's doing and who she's doing.
做了什么 和谁接触
Before my menopause would be nice, Derek.
Derek 只求你在我绝经前 给我开门
Ash, I want you to get in the house, have a little mooch about,
Ash 我希望你能进到她的房♥子里 四处转转
see how she blows this charity money.
看看她是怎么安置那些善款的
Ash, you're on.
Ash 该你上了
Yes?
有事?
I only turned my back for a mo, and he was gone.
我也就是一转身的功夫 它就不见了
Madam, she not here.
主人不在家
Did you hear that? Yes.
听见了吗? 听见了
It's coming from upstairs.
从楼上传来的
No no no, the Denzi bag, la bagga Denzi.
不不不 Denzi包
Yes, I know there are only six, but I only want the one.
是的 我知道只有六个 但我只想要那一个
Yes.
是的
No no, I will not.
不不 我不要
Sir, I don't know whether you...
先生 不知道你...
Yes.
是的
Yes, he's...
没错 它...
He's definitely in here somewhere.
它绝对在这里的哪个地方
Got him cornered like the japs in '45.
把它逼到绝路 就象1945年的日本
Yes, but I don't think that...
是的 可我觉得你不...
Maybe you come back another time?
要不你换个时间再来?
What are you...? Come to daddy.
你在干什...? 上爸爸这儿来
There we are, good boy.
找到了 好孩子
Here we are.
我找到它了
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表