剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Keep the change.
不用找了
Keep the change.
不用找了
All right, what is it?
好吧 什么意思?
What? What?
什么? 什么?
What are you gonna do to me? I'm paying ya.
你们打算对我做什么? 付账
I'm tipping ya.
还给你点小费
Simple, yet rewarding transaction.
很简单 报答行为
No, this is too weird.
不 太怪了
No, I'll leave it. It can wait with all the rest.
不 我不拿这钱 我等他们回来
Just take the tenner.
把十块钱收下
No.
不
You got the wrong bloke.
你选错人了
No, not me.
不是我
I'm not interested.
我不敢兴趣
If we do this, it ain't for bread.
如果干这票 就不是为了面包
It ain't even for cake.
也不是为了蛋糕
It's purely icing.
纯粹是蛋糕上的霜糖
Any grifter that is in this game purely for his own entertainment
任何为了个人兴趣做事的骗子
isn't going to be at liberty for long.
都逍遥不了多久
You're right.
说得对
But I think we need to do this for Billy.
但我们该为Billy干这票
He found us a mark with huge potential, and what?
他帮我们找到 一个很有看头的目标 结果呢?
Now we're gonna piss on his parade just because
现在我就因为古老骗子守则
of some ancient grifter superstion?
就收手不干?
That is the reason why we never do the same con twice in a row.
因为守则 所以同样手法 我们从不连续骗两次
An interesting point actually because technically we're not.
有意思的是 事实上 从技术上讲 这次和上次并不一样
Now, if Ash can get the rubles...
如果Ash能弄到卢布...
Then Billy baits him and creates a little gravy moment.
然后Billy给他下套 给他闻到点腥味
Well, then it's totally edwin's choice whether he bites or not.
之后他上钩还是不上钩 都是Edwin自己的选择了
Sorry.
对不起
I have rubles.
我有卢布
I need pounds of sterling.
要换英镑
How much can I change?
能换多少?
One hundred maximum.
最多一百块
Okay.
好
My boss, you know, he gives me all of my men's wages in rubles.
我的老板 给所有人付薪水都用卢布
It's better to send home.
可以寄回老家
But my men, they-they want sterling money for drinking.
但我的兄弟 他们要英镑 去喝酒
It's 100 maximum.
最多100块
Excuse me.
不好意思
Uh, I make an oath.
我发过誓
You know, I-I don't speak my language in other man's country.
我不在别的国家说母语
If I am learn English, I speak only English.
如果我学英语 就只说英语
That's very admirable.
真让人敬佩
Now, about this currency.
是外币的事
Oh, I love it. I love it. Do your accent again.
非常好 用那口音再说两句听听
You're very accomplished.
你真是多才多艺
You have real talent for improvisation. You ought to explore it, you know.
你有即兴发挥的天分 该尽量发掘
Being able to ad-lib your way out of a tight corner...
紧急关头能即兴表演...
You sure none of you lot have seen my phone?
你们都没看到我的手♥机♥?
I don't trust you. Especially you.
我不相信你们 尤其是你
You could be cloning it or somethin'.
你可能正在仿造电♥话♥ 或者什么别的
And I'll get a phone bill the size of...
我会收到这么长的电♥话♥账单...
Well, just ring it.
打手♥机♥
Ring it from the bar phone, Eddie.
用酒吧座机打手♥机♥ Eddie
You probably put it down somewhere.
你可能放哪里了
I could've swore I left it on the bar.
我发誓是放在吧台上了
This is a trick.
这是个恶作剧
This is you doing your...
你弄你的...
Oh, Danny, give him his phone back.
Danny 把手♥机♥还给他
Ring your bleeding phone.
打你的手♥机♥
Eddie, get behind the bar, ring it.
Eddie 去吧台后面 给你手♥机♥打电♥话♥
It's probably fallen down the back or something.
可能掉到后面了
Ring it. It's ringing.
打 响了
No answer to the phone.
没人接
So where is it?
在哪儿呢?
Ignore him. All right. He's having a senior moment.
别理他 好了 他得老年失忆了
Right, you thought any more about
好 你想过
how you're gonna choreograph the switch?
怎么进行掉包吗?
Yeah, of course. I've got it all mapped out.
当然想过 都设计好了
There's two cases, identical.
有两个箱子 一样的
One's full of rubles.
一个装满卢布
The other isn't.
另一个则没有
The one he's carrying he's cashed in.
这个是他兑换之后拿的
We keep these tight behind the booth nearest to the door
把这两个放在离门最近的座位
so I can, you know, do the switch.
这样 我就能掉包
And when he comes down the stairs at 05:00 p.m.,
当他下午五点的时候下楼
and I told him to be prompt, and we gotta make sure that he...
我告诉过他动作要快 我们得确保他...
Edwin comes down the stairs?
Edwin下楼?
Where?
哪里?
You don't mean here?
你不是说这里?
Let me get this right.
让我猜猜看
You set up the switch in our bar?
你在我们的酒吧掉包?
Yeah, that's right. Are you out of your mind?
对 你疯了?
I'll be right over.
我马上过去
Lovely job.
有趣的工作
Right. I've got to get my phone. It's been handed in.
好了 我得去拿手♥机♥ 有人要还给我
So, uh, you're in charge.
你们要付钱
Me? All of ya.
我? 你们所有人
Anyone comes in for a drink,
有人来喝酒
you take their money and you put it in the till.
你们收钱 放进铁柜里
Take their money, do the thing,
收钱 干活
and put the money in the till, yeah? Okay. Yeah. Got it.
把钱放进铁柜 对吗? 好 明白
And no helping yourself. All right?
别自己喝 明白?
Definitely, definitely not.
当然 当然不会
Of course. Oh, no, no.
当然 不会
All right, man.
好 哥们
See you later.
再见
All right, what you want?
好 你们要喝点什么?
You have heard the expression
你已经知道套路
don't poop on your stoop, yeah?
别在自家地盘惹麻烦?
Yeah, but I-I thought it through.
是 但我全面考虑了
There's more stuff that could go wrong if we did it somewhere else.
如果在别的地方 有太多的因素会把事情搞砸
Oh, Billy, we just don't do it.
Billy 我们就是不能那么做
Oh, but Stacie, come on...
但Stacie 拜托...
Hello. Look who's here.
你好 看谁来了
My first customer.
我的第一个客人
All right. Sorry, sir.
好吧 对不起 先生
What can I get you, boss?
给你来点什么?
What do you want? A pint of lager?
要什么? 一品脱贮藏啤酒?
Bitzer?
Bitzer?
Babycham?
"杯杯香"?(甜味汽酒)
Pint of sake?
日本米酒?
Who's this then?
这是谁?
This-this, my friend, is a very quiet oriental man.
是我朋友 很安静的东方人
What do you want? A drink?
你要什么? 喝的?
Maybe he's a friend of Eddie's.
也许他是Eddie的朋友
You a friend of Eddie's?
你是Eddie的朋友?
Well, maybe we should call Eddie.
也许我们该给Eddie打电♥话♥
He might've caught up with his phone already.
他也许已经拿回手♥机♥了
Oh, it's ringing.
在响
You can hear it ringing? Yeah, I can hear something.
听见响了? 听见有声音响
Where is it?
哪里?
I knew he'd left it here.
就知道一定落在这里
Sorry, mate. I just, uh, where's Eddie?
对不起 哥们 Eddie在哪里?
And how comes you got Eddie's phone?
你怎么弄到Eddie的手♥机♥?
Where's Eddie?
Eddie在哪里?
Eddie lost his phone and this gentleman found it.
Eddie丢了手♥机♥ 这位先生捡到了
Yeah, so what's he waiting for?
那他在等什么?
Reward.
酬谢
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表