剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
But no more messing about,yeah?
但以后不准动手动脚 听到没?
No more nicking me wallet,no going off doing unilateral things on your own without my saying so.
不许偷我钱包 没有我的允许 不许单独干私活
It's a deal. Sit down.
说定了 坐吧
Well,I think we should have a toast.
我们干杯庆祝一下吧
To Billy the Kid.
欢迎Billy小子
Nice one,son.
真不错
Cheers,Billy. Cheers. Welcome.
干杯 Billy 干杯 欢迎
Oh,no,I don't need this.
哦 不 不会吧
Oh,no. Oh,dear. How many promisesdid you make her exactly?
哦不 哎哟 你给她许了多少承诺?
Right,Billy. Your first initiative test. Yeah.
Billy 你第一个主动测试来了 好
See that bird over there?
看见那儿的妞儿没?
Been offered a job,loads of money,round the world travel,fast cars
有份工作 荷包满满 环游世界 驾驶跑车
and regular sex with a Brad Pitt look-a-like. Namely,moi.
还定期和长得像布拉特-批特的 一个男的做♥爱♥ 也就是我
Now you have to blow her out,whilst not making her so angry that,you know,she wants to hurt me.
现在你去勾搭她 同时不要惹毛她 你知道 否则她会伤害我的
Got it? And if you can keep hold of the regular sex bit,you can have a bonus.
明白? 如果你能和她保持定期性关系 你还会有分红的
Hello,gorgeous!
嗨 美女!
Gorgeous girl,look at you. Mwah! Albert Stroller,a great pleasure.
美女 看看你 Albert Stroller 认识你很荣幸
There's Albert. Three Socks Morgan,how do you do?
这是Albert 三只脚Morgan 你好吗?
Three Socks,my assistant. Stacie Monroe.
三只脚 我的助手 Stacie Monroe
Thank you,he's over there. If you'll... You got a lovely...
谢谢你 他在那儿 如果你想... 就会很开心..
I'll leave you with Billy anyway,he'll tell you all about...
总之让Billy接待你吧 我先走了 他会告诉你...
Hi,all right. Sit down.
嗨 你好 请坐吧
Don't you think that was cruel?
你不觉得这太残酷了吗?
No. He'll be all right. A test,innit? See what the kid's made of.
不啊 他没事的 只是个测试而已 看那孩子有多大能耐
Didn't you say she was a bunny-boiler?
你不是说她是个狐狸精吗?
I said she had potential to be a bunny-boiler if you upset her.
我说她有潜力当个狠角色 如果你惹恼她的话
Which is what you've just leftBilly to do. I think they've got a point,Danny.
所以你把Billy丢下让他受苦 我觉得他们已经上垒了 Danny
OK! Let's go back. Let's go see Billy,yeah?
好吧! 我们回去 去看看Billy 好吗?
Billy bleeding this,Billy bleeding that.
Billy该死的 Billy该死的
Oh,he's good,isn't he? Yeah,what would you say? Under a minute?
哦 他真厉害 不是吗? 你怎么说? 一分钟不到就搞定了?
Well,I'd say he's passed the test. Yeah.
我觉得他通过测试了 是啊
You know what else?
你知道还有什么吗?
He reminds me of me.
他让我想起自己了
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表