剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Something she should recognise and want for her collection.
并且得是一瓶她认得 并且想收入收藏中的酒
Now,Stacie has already made contact,so she can work the inside with me.
Stacie已经和她联♥系♥上了 就可以和我一起做内应
As what?
做什么?
What about we lead her to Billy here?He's a tea leaf.
我们把她引到Billy这怎么样? 他是个毛贼
Done over a stately home.Got rid of all the silver candlesticks.
闯入一幢不错的房♥子 拿走了所有的银器烛台
Now he's looking to shift the plonk.
在想办法调换那瓶假红酒
Yeah,but I don't know anythingabout it,so I come to you.
对 我就假装啥也不懂 然后跑来请教你
Excuse me!
抱歉!
I do the plans.
我来做计划
Sorry,Danny. Thank you.
对不起 Danny 谢谢
OK,so he don't know anything about the wine, so he comes to me -
他什么都不懂 所以他来找我
his uncle.
他的叔叔
Uncle?
叔叔?
Problem?
有问题吗?
Me sister could have married a black bloke.
我妹妹可以嫁给一个黑人
But then he'd be mixed-race.
那他就是混血了
Well,I could be from your...
我可以是你
yoursister's husband's first marriage.
你妹妹丈夫的第一次婚姻的结果
So he'd be your step-nephew.
那他就是你的继侄子
Right,he's a mate of me nephew's.
对 他是我侄子的朋友
Yeah,what colour is he?
那你侄子的肤色是什么?
Don't matter what colour he is,he's me bleedin' nephew,ain't he?
他是什么肤色不重要 他是我的侄子就行了
I'm his mate? Yes!
我是他的朋友? 对!
Right,gotcha.
好 明白了
Where was I?
我说到哪了?
Your nephew'sfriend just robbed a stately home.
你侄子的朋友刚刚盗了一幢房♥子
Thank you,Albert.OK,so he brings me a bottle of wine.
谢谢 Albert 好 然后他带给我一瓶红酒
Why?
为什么?
Work on that bit later.
迟点再说这个
Right,OK,phase two.
好 第二步
The convincer.
说服她
Your best bet is somethingthat sold at auction recently.
你最好的赌注 就是拍卖♥♥会刚刚卖♥♥掉的酒
That way they getpound signs in their eyes.
这样他们看到都会两眼放光
What's this one?
这瓶是什么?
Finished that last night.
昨晚完成的
A 1947 Chateau Petrus.
1947年的贝卢斯堡葡萄酒
What would that go for?
那个值多少钱?
Ten,fifteen grand.
1万 1万5吧
Yeah,I might need something meatier than that.
我要找个比这贵得多的
Top-end stuff is harder to do.
瓶底和瓶盖都很难弄的
Oh,come on,Vinnie,you must have something special lying about.
Vinnie 你肯定有些更特别的东西 用来蒙人
Got a couple of bottles that couldfetch 50K upwards.
有几瓶价值五万以上
A lot of hard workwent into perfecting them.
要想做完美得下很多功夫
Yeah,I had a feeling it might have done.
不错 而且我感觉它们已经很完美了
How much? Three grand.
多少钱? 3千块
Are you sure?
你确定?
OK,two and a half.
好吧 2千5
But only if Miss Monroedelivers the money...
不过得Monroe小姐把钱送来...
personally.
得她一个人来
Two grand, and she'll sit on your lap while you count it.
2千 你可以边数钱 边让她坐你腿上
So,Albert's the independent wine expert and he'll give a valuation.
Albert是一名私人葡萄酒专家 会帮我们估价
Right.
好极了
When she tries to do the deal,we say Billy here will only take cash.
当天准备成交时 我们就说Billy只收现金
Well,what if she doesn't bite?
那万一她不上钩呢?
Then we have plan B.
那就执行B计划
First rule of the con,always have a plan B.
骗术第一条 永远要有B计划
Sorry.What's the first rule again?
对不起 第一条是什么?
You can't cheat an honest man,oralways have a plan B?
不可以骗好人 还是永远要有B计划?
Listen,you got to adapt,all right?
人要懂得变通
You got to adapt to whatever situation you find yourself in.
要随机应变
That's the first rule of the con - be adaptable.
这才是骗术第一条-随机应变
That's three. Three what?
那是第三条 什么第三条?
First rules!
第一条原则!
Danny,you're confusing the boy.
Danny 你把小伙子搞蒙了
All right,once more for Billy.
好吧 Billy 再说一次
Rule one,you can't cheat an honest man,rule two,you have a plan B,
第一条 不骗好人 第二条 要有B计划
rule three be adaptable.
第三条 要随机应变
Isn't being adaptable the sameas having a plan B?
准备B计划不是跟随机应变一样?
No. Why not?
不一样 为什么?
Because... Because Danny says so.
因为... 因为Danny说的
So the first rule is,what Danny says goes?
也就是说 第一条其实就是Danny说啥是啥?
Exactly.And then take the others - bish,bash,bosh.
没错 别人的话全部都是胡话 鬼话 废话
Shuffle them and Bob's your uncle.
不用理会 就可以了
I didn't realise griftingwould be so complicated.
从不知道骗人也要这么复杂
It is the way that Danny does it.
Danny的风格
Houston,we have a problem.
Houston 我们遇到麻烦了
Last year, a crew from the Midlands tried topull a wine scam on Veronica Powell.
去年有一批来自英国中部的人 想拿酒骗Veronica Powell
It was a real amateur affair,
他们真是太不专业了
something about rare vintages coming up on the black market,
说什么某豪♥宅♥被盗 罕有珍贵法国葡萄酒
after a robbery at a stately home.
出现在黑市上啦
Go on.
然后呢?
Anyway,she went to the policeand they set up a sting operation.
她跑去报♥警♥了 说他们行骗
Yeah,she thought she was reporting a straightforward theft.
她还以为自己告发 的就是些盗贼
When she found out she was actually being conned
她发现自己完全被耍了
and the bottles were fakes, she went into one.
所有的瓶子都是假的 她就开始调查其中一瓶
How?
怎么调查?
She had her wholecellar checked by experts.
她把整个地下酒窖的酒 都让专家验过了
Now she won't buy anything withoutit being verified by her own people.
现在除非经过她的人验证过 她不会轻易买♥♥酒
And I'm talking the full works -
我指得是全套检验
men in white coats,test tubes,cork probes - you name it.
全部专业人士 试管采样 针穿瓶塞 你说得出来的她都检查了
I'm sorry,Danny.
对不起 Danny
It's not your fault,is it,Vinnie?
这不怪你 Vinnie
All right,thanks for,er,giving us the heads up,mate.
没事 谢谢你 给我们通风报信
See you later.
回见
I think...
我想...
we need a re-think.
我们得重新计划
Is there anything else she talked about?
她还说什么了没?
There's got to be another in.
肯定有另外一个入手的方法
I don't think so.
我觉得没有
What wine gives us is an emotional response.
酒的事只是让我们产生了动摇
With a hard-faced cow like this,I still think it's our best shot.
像这种女人 我坚持她是我们最好的目标
But if she's going to lab-test what we're gonna try and sell her,
万一她把我们卖♥♥给她的假货 送去实验室检测怎么办?
well,it can't work.
这行不通
Guys...
伙计们...
aren't we forgetting somethinghere?
我们是不是忘记了件事?
What?
什么?
Well,we're sitting nextto the one and only Danny Blue!
别忘了坐在我们身边的 是Danny Blue真人!
I mean,he can come up witha plan in,like,five minutes.
他不到...不到5分钟就会想出对策
What we got?We got wine, we got Veronica, we got a bottle...
我们有什么? 酒有了 Veronica有了 我们有一瓶...
*** OK,one,two,three...
好了 来 1 2 3...
No,the other way,idiot!
不行 另一面 真是笨死了!
It's not gonna work cos she's gonna know it's a fake.
这个行不通 她知道这是假的
A plan.
法子啊
Here we go with a plan,here we go with a plan,here we go with a plan.
想个法子吧 想个法子吧 想个法子吧
Come on...A plan.Come on!A plan.
快啊...快想出来啊
How ya doing?I'm all right,yeah.
你没事吧? 我没事
Bottle of wine?Fake?
一瓶酒? 假的?
That's not a fake bottle of wine,it's a real bottle of wine.
酒不是假的 那是瓶真的酒
Veronica...!
Veronica...!
How's it going?
想得怎样了?
good,just putting the,er,finishing touches to the whole plan thing.
还好 在想怎么给整个计划做收尾呢
You know,working all the angles,covering all the moves,ticking all the boxes...
顾及每个角度 考虑到每一步 让各个步骤都井井有条
Not good,then? No.
不太顺利吧? 是啊
It's hard,you know.
不容易啊
The kid looks up to me,the way I did with you lot when I first started.
那小孩对我抱很大期望 像我刚入行时跟你学的时候
D'you want us to chip in? No.
需要我们帮忙吗? 不用
I ain't much of a leader if I can't come up with my own plan,am I?
如果我想不出个好办法 就不像个策划人了 不是吗?
Look,if it helps, Mickey used to say,"keep it simple".
希望能帮你 Mickey以前常说"别太复杂"
He'd just work out what the mark would do,then plan one step ahead.
他只是分♥析♥出猎物下一步的行动 然后先其一步
Yeah,the old one-step-ahead trick...
"先其一步"那老一套
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表