剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Then I got screwed, and now I owe 'em 20 grand.
但我搞砸了 所以我欠了2万
Why didn't you tell me that's what the money was for?
你怎么不告诉我 这些钱是做什么的?
'cause it's just like back in the day...
因为这就象以前...
Nathan screws up, Billy bails him out.
Nathan搞砸了 Billy把他保释出去
And now you're threatening me.
现在你是在威胁我
I'm scared, bruv.
我很害怕 伙计
Yeah, me too.
我也是
This new crew must really mean a lot to you.
这队新人一定对你很重要
We're tight.
我们很铁
A bit like we used to be, eh?
有点象我们以前
Look...
听着...
How long you got till you have to pay up?
你还有几天期限
Three days.
3天
We finish our con tomorrow,
我们的骗局明天结束
soon as my check's cleared,
我一做完
I'm gonna give you my share.
就会给你我的部分
You sure?
你确定?
You're the man, Bruv.
你是个男子汉 兄弟
You should have told me the truth, though.
但是 你该告诉我事实的
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
It's not always easy being honest, though, is it?
但是想要诚实 往往不太容易 是吗?
You ready?
准备好了吗?
Listen, stop worrying, all right? She's prime rib.
听着 别担心 好吗? 她已经被我们蒙到晕头转向
We show her the clothes, she hands us a check.
我们给她看衣服 她给我们支票
Va-va-voom.
只是...
It's just too...
必须得进展顺利 会的
It just has to go right. It will.
Bartwell女士
Lady Bartwell.
叫我Clarissa 我告诉过你的
Clarissa, I told you.
Symon Lorde 我来给你们介绍我的合伙人
Reece Cummings.
合伙人?
Business associate?
哦 他管理我所有的财务事宜
Oh, he handles all my financial affairs.
我做生意不能少了他
I never make a move without him.
晚上好
Good evening.
Clarissa 我们得谈谈
Clarissa, we really need to talk.
你知道Lorde有多 注重隐私
You know how private lorde is.
是的 而且我也接受这些
Oh, yes, and I'm still really down with all that.
但如果要投资10万
But if I'm going to invest ?00,000,
就得要所谓的100%确定
then I need to be 100% sure, so to speak.
你在怀疑我吗?
Are you doubting me?
不是 Lorde
Lorde, no.
你甚至不会觉得他在这里
No, you won't even know that Reece is here.
绝对的控制和判断 对Lorde是很重要的
Well, absolute discretion and control are paramount for lorde.
你知道我是怎样做的
You know that's how I work.
生意不是这样做的
Well, that's not how business works.
我不想让他在这里
I don't want him here.
好的 我们就... 我不想他在这里
All right, we'll just... I don't want him here.
请让... 这会毁了一切
Please let... This ruins everything.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你得冷静下来 她可能预先留了一手
You got to calm down. She might be primed.
但他不是 我们得让他出局
He's not. We have to get him out.
不 那样他会看穿的
No, then he's gonna know something's up.
他看到衣服的时候也会看穿的
He's gonna know something's up when he sees the clothes.
不 他不会知道的 如果我们给他看普通类型的衣服
No, he won't know if we give him the pitch of our lives.
我不能失去这比钱 不会的 Billy...
I can't afford to lose this money. We won't. Billy...
做内应的原则之一
One of the rules of working the inside, yeah,
就是不管发生什么都得冷静下来
Is you gotta be cool whatever happens.
好吗? 好的
All right? Yes.
现在我们出去然后 卖♥♥给他们一个美梦
Now let's go out there and sell 'em a dream.
今晚我们会给你们展示
Tonight we'll show you three key pieces
Lorde时装系列中的重要 三件作品
from lorde's premier collection...
这个系列将会推动 时装界的发展
A collection that'll turn the fashion world on its axis.
是时候...
It's time...
开始新的信仰了
For a new religion!
一个真正的信仰
Lorde!
一个道出我们的灵魂
A designer that speaks to our souls,
道出我们内心和思想的设计师
Our hearts, our minds.
宣扬个性的精神
Celebrating the individual spirit,
无拘束 无束缚 无抑制
unfettered, unchained, uninhibited.
对现实世界的贪婪狡诈 有力的一击
Flipping the finger at the greed and duplicity of the modern world.
这一季 不要靠在火旁暖身
This season, don't warm yourself by the fire.
干脆做一团火焰照亮一切!
Be the one to light it!
真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
我也是
Neither do I.
哦 Lorde 这是 ...
Oh, lorde, it's...
这...
It's...
太炫了! 太愚蠢了!
Brilliant.
什么?
What?
这是个玩笑
It's a joke.
哦 Lorde 亲爱的 我喜欢
Oh, lorde, darling, I love it.
这就是时装的终极境界
It is the ultimate fashion statement.
你看到了吗 Reece?
Don't you see that, Reece?
我看到的是三个布带子
What I see are three sacks.
他的思想被禁锢了
His mind is caged.
Clarissa 你知道我做生意的首要原则
Clarissa, you know my first rule of business:
只在有回报保证的时候才投资
only invest when you can guarantee a return.
这不是生意
This is not a business.
这是艺术
This is art.
不 这是个玩笑
No, it's a joke.
我已经看够了
I've seen enough.
不 等等 那个鲨鱼先生呢?
Well, no, wait a minute, what about that shark guy?
谁?
Who?
就是那个花10万 买♥♥了一个死鲨鱼的人
You know, the one that bought the dead shark for $100,000.
Charles Saatchi 那完全不同的
Charles Saatchi. That was completely different.
是的 但他最终以1千200万 卖♥♥掉了它 不是吗?
Yes, but he had the last laugh when he sold it for 12 million, didn't he?
Clarissa 我不会同意这笔可笑的投资
Clarissa, I'm not going to sanction such a ludicrous investment.
我们走吧
Let's go.
很好 走吧
Fine, go. Go.
是我们选投资者 而不是反过来
We choose the investors, not the other way around.
只是Lorde认为你理解他的
It's just lorde thought you understood him.
以为你懂时尚
He thought you understood fashion.
我是懂啊
I do.
但她更懂生意
But she understands good business better.
Clarissa 我们走
Clarissa, let's go.
也许风险太大了
Maybe it is too much of a risk.
我很抱歉 孩子们
I am so sorry, boys.
办一个服装秀怎么样?
How about a show?
什么?
What?
请一些业界的人
A few people from the industry.
当你听到他们的回馈 你就会知道你做的是对的
When you hear their responses, you'll know you're doing the right thing.
我们没必要费牛劲 来证明自己 你说对不?
Now we don't have to jump through hoops to prove ourselves, do we?
Symon 我喜欢她
Symon, I like her.
我不想要Sophia或 其他投资者
I don't want Sophia, or the other investors.
Lorde 我们喜欢保持隐秘的
Lorde, you know we like to keep it private.
我觉得 有Clarissa支持我
I feel, with Clarissa behind me,
我已经有了展示整个系列的准备
I'm ready to show my entire collection.
一个时装秀
A fashion show.
Reece 现在 这会说服你吗?
There you are, Reece. Now, will that convince you?
如果回馈是积极的 我们才会投资
If the response is positive, then, and only then, will we invest.
但前提非常严格
But it's a pretty big "if."
看到了? 我知道他们最终会说服你的
You see? I knew they'd convince you in the end.
我没被说服
I'm not convinced.
你以为我会相信他们找来的人吗
You think I'll trust the band of merry men they'll rustle up?
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我想我们得自己发一些邀请 找些自己人
Derek!
我还以为你睡到昏迷了呢
And there was me, thinking you'd slipped into a coma.
他在想什么?
What was he thinking?
不 我来回答 他根本没用脑子
No, I'll answer that. He wasn't thinking.
她都走出门了
She was out the door.
但我们得重新部署
But then we should have regrouped, all right?
我们另一重方法解决它
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表