剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
He sold me the horse. End of story.
所以他把马卖♥♥给我了 就这样
Now are you gonna leaveor am I gonna throw you out?
现在你是自己滚 还是准备吃不了兜着走?
You haven't heard the last of this.
这事还没完呢
Oh,yes I have.
哦 已经完了
You'll be hearing from my solicitors.
等着见我的律师吧
Yeah,I'll look forward to that.
是吗 我们走着瞧
The runners are leaving the parade ring for the second race.
赛马正在列队 准备第二场比赛
They're on their way to the mile-and-a-half start...
走近1.5英里的起跑线
Paul!
Paul!
I hope you've brought my money.
希望你把我的钱带来了
It's yours the second shepasses the winning post.
她跑过终点竿的那一秒 钱就是你的了
Providing she comes first. Oh,she will.
假如她跑第一的话 哦 当然会了
I'm just off to the parade ring,put a little bet on.
我去马队那里看看 下点注
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
千万别搞鬼
Is there somethingyou'd like to tell me?
有什么事要告诉我吗?
No.
没
You know,it really wasn't like youto make a mistake with the contract.
在合同上犯错不像你能做出来的事情
I'm beginning to think
我开始在想...
that maybe you were distracted.
也许你当时分神了
I don't know what you mean.
我不知道你什么意思
And you never really did say,exactly what happened that night.
你从来没说过 那天晚上到底发生了什么
How exactly theyconvinced you to sign.
他们到底是怎么促使你签字的
Did you have to work very,very hard?
你真的费了很大很大的劲吗?
Can we concentrate on the matter in hand,please?
我们只关心手头的事 好不好?
Struck a nerve,did I?
点到你的痛处了 是吗?
No,no,I just think we should go and watch the race,that's all.
没有 我只是觉得我们该去看比赛了 就这样
Three Socks Morgan.
三只脚(Ashley Morgan的外号♥)
Is that the best you cando on Cindy's Fortune? 51,Cindy's Fortune!
你就给辛迪幸运神押这点? 5赔1 辛迪幸运神
5-1 on Cindy's Fortune!
5赔1押辛迪幸运神!
I'll take 6-1 on Cindy's Fortune.
我6赔1押辛迪幸运神!
20 grand to win,Cindy's Fortune in the next.
押2万赌辛迪幸运神下一场会赢
The six furlong,Maiden Stakes about to get underway. Most of the horses now at the post.
六杆赛事 正在更新起步价 所有马都已经亮相
This race is for both colts and fillies,and the going now officially changed to good to firm.
本场比赛的均为小马 已经准备就绪
Cindy's Fortune under Patrick O'Donnell in the purple colours of Richard Brennan at 5-1.
身着紫色的P.O'Donnell骑着R.Brennan的 辛迪幸运神在5-1道
Favourite Saucy Sarah at 5-2.
"靓女莎拉"在5-2道
And they're off! Come on,my beauty!
出发了!
Cindy's Fortune got off to a great start.
加油啊 小美人! 辛迪幸运神遥遥领先
Saucy Sarah slowly away,so too was Boy Bluster.
靓女莎拉紧随其后 咆哮王子也位居第二
But not Cindy's Fortune.
但是辛迪幸运神却非同一般
She's already gone up by a length as they approach halfway.
其他马半路追赶时 她已经领先一节了
The further she goes,the further clear she goes.
她跑得越远 距离拉得越大
Cindy's Fortune on a real goey day today.
辛迪幸运神今天绝对是风驰电掣
Let her go! Let her go!
快跑啊! 快跑啊!
And all the way with her,for Cindy's Fortune easily,
辛迪幸运神一路领先 轻松获胜
second place for Wildlife and Boy Bluster back in third.
"野马"排名第二 "咆哮王子"位居第三
Yeah! Come on! Come on!
耶! 真爽! 真爽!
Bloody marvellous!
真♥他♥妈♥了不起!
Did you see that?
你看见没有?
Yeah,now,it's just a small matter of the money. Oh,son. She's worthevery single penny.
现在就只是给钱的小事了 天哪 它绝对值我花每一个子!
Suki,go get the man his money.
Suki 去给这个人拿钱
Champagne!
香槟!
Yes!
耶!
Oh,this is the best moment!
真是最激动人心的时候!
Oh,she's,she's...
干得好啊!
Well done!
干得好 先生 干得好
Well done,sir. Well done.
她在流汗 她在流汗
She's sweating,she's sweating.
保安 停止为辛迪幸运神付款 这他妈的到底是怎么回事?
Hi,security. Stop paying out on Cindy's Fortune. What the bloodyhell's this?
请裁判秘书速到冠军栏
Would the clerk of the course come to the winner's enclosure.
站住! 拦住他们俩! 别拦我 白♥痴♥! 拦住他们!
Ah! Stop,them two! Stop them! Don'tstop me,you idiots,stop them!
他们才是坏蛋 骗子! 他们骗了我!
They're the ones,crooks!They've had me over!
Archie! 过来! 我他妈的要杀了你! Archie!
Archie! Come here,I'll bleeding kill you! Archie!
色情片大亨 马主Richard Brennan 今日被捕
Porn baron and horse owner Richard Brennan was arrested today
他将从沙特国王阿卜杜拉-阿齐兹 马厩偷来的小母马运入赛场
for entering a filly which had been stolen from Sheikh Abdul Aziz's stables.
将其涂成... 你们错过好戏了
Painted to look... You're missing the excitement. Yeah?
有人把马涂成别的颜色企图操纵比赛
Someone's tried to rig a race by painting the horse.
不会吧! 居然有人这么做
No! What some people will do,eh?
Eddie 关掉电视 来点喝的
Eddie,turn the telly off,bring the drinks over.
他妈的一团糟 我告诉你们 我要杀了他! 我要杀了Archie!
What a bleeding balls-up. I'll tell you now, I'll kill him,I'll kill Archie!
如果不是你拍它 说不定香槟也不会让马露馅呢
It might have survived the champagne if you hadn't started patting it.
是吗? 我怎么会知道? 好了 够了
Well,yeah,how the hell was I to know? Yeah,well,that's it.
我是没见他付钱 你们看见了吗?
I can't see him payingup now somehow,can you?
加上我们的支出 这次我们赔了
And with everything we've paid out,we are out of pocket.
想当初实施得多顺利啊
It was all going so well.
芝华士加冰 Eddie
Scotch on the rocks,Eddie.
Albie! 你看见刚刚的情况了吗?
Albie! Did you see what happened?
很难不看见啊 亲爱的 好吧 这次我们真的亏死了
Hard not to,my dear. Yeah,well,we've definitely made a loss.
不太好 不太好 难道我们以前没赔过?
Not good. Not good. No,we haven't made a loss before,have we(?)
发生这事 我们会被人家笑死! 好了!
When this gets out,we'll bea laughing stock. All right!
我们都养不起Imogen了
We might not be able to affordImogen.
是啊 真遗憾我们没有B计划 不是吗?
Yeah,it's a pity we didn't have a plan B,wasn't it?
哦 B计划 对了! 你们几个看起来不开心啊
Ooh,a plan B,yeah! You lot don't look very happy.
谢谢您这么察言观色 走开啦
Oh,thanks for thatobservation,Eddie. Go away.
快闪人
Aye,butt out.
哦 好极了 好极了 今天我的日程排满了
Oh,brilliant. Brilliant. I mean,now my day is complete.
没什么让你骗的 我来这儿不是为了骗东西的
I got nothing to nick. I ain't here to nick anything.
我没时间跟你罗唆 行吗? 听这孩子说完
I so haven't got time for this,all right? Hear the kid out.
我知道唯一让我入伙的方式 就是证明自己够格
Look,I knew the only way you'd let me in was if I proved I was good enough.
当初你就这么入伙的 不是吗? Blue先生
I mean,that's what you did,didn't you,Mr Blue?
所以我一直观察着你...
So I watched you...
研究你的所作所为 帮助你们一把
..worked out what you was doing,tried to help out.
那你一定收获颇丰 因为我们输光了 说下去 Billy
Well,you must have done a brilliant job cos we're all potless. Go on,Billy.
我知道你把赛马的事情面面俱到 但有一件事你疏忽了
I knew you had the whole horse thing covered,but there was one thing you missed. Oh,really?
是吗? 是的
5-1,Cindy's Fortune.
5赔1 辛迪幸运神
Danny? Is that the best youcan do on Cindy's Fortune?
Danny? 你给辛迪幸运神押这么点?
5-1 on Cindy's Fortune.
5赔1押辛迪幸运神
5-1 on Cindy's Fortune.
5赔1押辛迪幸运神
I'll take 6-1 on Cindy's Fortune.
我6赔1押辛迪幸运神
20 grand to win,Cindy's Fortune in the next.
我押2万赌辛迪幸运神一下场赢
20 grand to win,Cindy's Fortune,right.
2万赌辛迪幸运神赢
Give the man a ticket.
给这位先生票
If he thought his horse was gonna win,then obviously he's gonna put a big bet on.
如果他认为自己的马♥会♥赢 他肯定会下一大把注
So I thought that would be a good plan B.
所以我觉得这是一个很好的B计划
Well,I mean,obviously,I thought of that.
哦 当然了 我想到这个了
But we just sort of run out of time.
不过我们没时间弄罢了
So,er...
所以...
here's 20 grand.
这里是2万
And that's more money than I've ever seen in my life. But it's yours if you let me in.
我一辈子没见过这么多钱 但如果你让我入伙 钱就是你的
One question. How much did you have to do with all this,Albert?
有个问题 这些都是你安排的吧 Albert?
Me? Well,absolutely nothing.
我? 我什么也没干
It would mean thatwe'd made a profit.
这就意味着我们还有盈余
Yeah,that's true.
是啊 没错
Actually,we did makea bit of a profit.
实际上 我们真的有点盈余
I decided to put a littlebet on Cindy's Fortune myself.
我自己决定买♥♥一点点辛迪幸运神
I collected this justbefore things went awry.
我揽这些钱以防出岔子
Yeah,me too.
是啊 我也是
It was too good to miss...
它棒得让人不能错过...
Yes,it was.
是啊 没错
Well,seems like you were the onlyone who drew a blank then,Danny.
看来唯独你一无所获 Danny
In your dreams.
做梦
So what d'you say then,Mr Blue?
那你决定如何呢 Blue先生
Give us one chance,yeah?
给我们一次机会 好吗?
D'you know,I'm getting a funny feeling that I'm being set up here.
我觉得自己在这儿被你们设计 真有点可笑
No,no. No.
不 不 不
I want it crystal clear.
我要你们都十分清楚
I make all the decisions.
什么决定都由我来做
Yeah,but of course. Absolutely. I had someone else really good lined up an' all.
是啊 当然了 我另有个入伙的好人选
I won't let you down.
我不会让你们失望的
All right,you're in.
好吧 你入伙了
Chin-chin.
干杯!
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表