剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
What if calling the number is some sort of signal to whoever's got Eddie?
万一号♥码是抓Eddie的人的呢?
What else are we gonna do?
那我们怎么办?
I think it's a good idea, too. I don't think we should just sit here.
我也认为应该打过去 我们不能坐这儿傻等
That wasn't here earlier.
这儿本来没这些东西啊
That's new post.
新到的信件
We don't get two deliveries a day.
一天怎么会投递两次
No one gets two deliveries a day.
没有这样的事
Here.
这个
No, this is today's mail.
不 这些都是今天的邮件
So earlier.
早些时候
Post.
邮件
All right, mate.
好吧 伙计们
Hey, where have them two gone?
嘿 他们俩去哪了?
I just poured their drinks.
我刚给他们倒了酒
Someone faked being a postman just to get Eddie's phone.
有人装成邮递员拿走了Eddie的手♥机♥
So they could get Eddie out of the bar.
这样就能让Eddie离开酒吧
Eddie, are you okay?
Eddie你没事吧?
What happened?
发生什么事了?
What did they do to you?
他们对你做什么了?
Um, foot massage,
呃 足底按♥摩♥
and-and that thing where they stick needles in you,
然后往身上扎一些针
the, um... Acupuncture.
呃... 针灸
Yeah, that's it.
对 就是它
Who did?
谁干的?
Oh, sweet mary mother.
哦 老天爷
What? Jeez!
怎么? 天哪!
I've only been gone a couple of hours and you...
我只出去这么一会儿 你们就...
Eddie, this really isn't how it looks.
Eddie 不是你看到的那样
Really. Oh, I see. No, I get it.
是么 哦 我晓得了 我明白了
So that's what the all the,
这就是为什么你虚情假意的说
"Eddie are you all right?" that's what all that was about,
"Eddie你没事吧?" 这就是你的目的
and here's me thinking that you actually cared.
而我还以为你是真的关心我
Eddie, mate, where have you been?
Eddie 哥们 你去哪了?
Well, I got a call from that girl
我接到一个女孩的电♥话♥
who said my phone had been handed in at her shop.
她说我的手♥机♥被人 送到了她的店里
Girl?
女孩?
So when I get around there...
等我到那儿的时候...
Hello. Uh, now, look.
你好 呃 听着
Now, look, I'm still waiting on my phone.
我想拿回我的手♥机♥
Listen, where's the girl that speaks English?
听着 那个说英语的女孩在哪?
No, she said - she said she'd just gone to fetch the phone.
不 她说她这就去给我拿手♥机♥
Where was this place, Eddie?
那个地方在哪 Eddie?
Castleby street.
Castleby大街
You know, the one next to that posh japanese restaurant.
就在那家高档日本餐厅的旁边
That sounds like the place that me and you...
好像是咱俩去过的...
Is that my phone?
我的手♥机♥?
What's that doing there?
怎么会在那儿?
Who had that?
谁干的?
Which bloody one of ya?
你们哪个混♥蛋♥干的?
Oh, I see. You set me up to get me out of the way,
你们把我支出去
so you get up to some of your bloody monkey business.
好让你们做那些该死的生意
Eddie, let me explain. No!
Eddie听我解释 不!
You lot must think I'm softer than a bunny's ass.
你们这伙人以为我好惹
Well, that's it. I'm not standing for this anymore.
好了 别说了 我已经忍♥无可忍♥了
Not this time.
这次我没那么容易罢休
This time none of ya are going anywhere until this place
你们谁也不许走 直到我的店子
is put back exactly like it was when I left.
丝毫不差的恢复原样
How did we not see that coming?
我们怎么一点都没有觉察到?
You got any idea when he got onto us?
你有没有想明白 他是怎么找上我们的?
The photo.
照片
That was taken at the switch.
是在我们掉包的时候拍的
Yeah, but how?
对 可是怎么办到的呢?
I kept my eye on anyone in that club that even smelled of a threat.
每一个可能有威胁的人 我都盯死了
Come to think of it, there was a little girl.
我想想 那儿有个小女孩
But how could she be a threat?
可她能有什么危胁呢?
And what's her link to Mr. Samural?
她和武士道先生 又有什么关系呢?
He wasn't just onto us.
他不是找上了我们
He was way ahead of us.
他一直都跑在我们前面
He knew everything.
他什么都知道
But how, for god sake?
看在上帝份上 他到底是怎么办到的呢?
And how could he then know about edwin?
他又是怎么知道Edwin的呢?
Unless he was watching Billy.
除非他在监视Billy
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Look, when I met edwin, wasn't no other guys in range.
我见Edwin的时候周围没有人
No faces watching us, no tell, nothing.
没有人监视 没有人说话 什么也没有
I don't miss stuff like that.
我不会漏掉这些情况的
He even knew what we packed in the dummy case.
他甚至知道 我们用来掉包的箱子里装的是什么
It's beautiful.
干得漂亮
Absolutely exquisite.
确实精彩
I have to say I love it.
我不得不说 我很欣赏
I think we've been honored.
我觉得我们真是太荣幸了
We've witnessed a truly great performance.
能见证这么一场精彩的骗局
But he cheated you... Us.
可他骗了你... 我们
He spun a beautiful web, Billy,
他布了一张漂亮的网 Billy
and we climbed right in, willingly.
我们心甘情愿的爬到了上面
Made us feel guilty.
这让我们感到很愧疚
It's like we crossed a forbidden line,
弄得我们好象跨过了界限
wronged an honorable man who's only recourse was to take his own life.
骗了一个高尚的人 让他不得不用死来解决这一切
Why did he need to get Eddie out of the way?
他们干嘛要把Eddie支开?
Leverage.
就像为什么要使用杠杆一样
He couldn't scare us enough with...
如果我们不屈服于他的...
And he could lever us with Eddie's kidnapping.
他就用绑♥架♥Eddie来橇我们
Smart.
聪明
Well, whoever he is, he got moves.
不管他是谁 他到有两下子
Yeah, well, we might never find out who he is.
是啊 我们也许永远也不知道他是谁
It might be just one of those weird unexplained things.
可能是无法解释的怪事之一
So we were terrorized by pieces of fish that weren't poisonous.
于是我们被几片无毒的鱼肉吓住了
So it would seem.
看起来是这么回事
Something doesn't add up.
有些事情串不起来
They might've been poisonous.
那些鱼肉会有毒吗
No, no chance.
不 不会
That's how he knew I was acting being poisoned.
所以他知道我是在装死
They must've been fakes.
那些鱼肯定没毒
Come on, Danny... Or, you were not a very good actor.
说吧 Danny... 也可能你演技太烂
Oh, please. Come... I was bang on the money.
哦 拜托... 我那些动作真金难换
Speedy reaction, range of symptoms, the spasms, the spittle.
迅速的反应 一系列的症状 痉挛 口吐白沫
Without a doubt, the second great performance of the day.
毫无疑问 这是当天的第二场精彩演出
Yeah, you're just numb 'cause I got you good and proper with me...
是啊 你们都傻眼了 都震住了 因为我的...
No, you didn't.
你才没那么牛呢
"oh, this man was like a father to me."
"哦 这个人就像我的父亲一样!"
sorry, Danny, but, um, how many men was I worth?
不好意思 Danny 呃 我值多少条命来着?
You know, there are times when watching you two
你知道有时候看着你们俩
swinging your at each other is quite funny,
相互抬杠是挺逗的
but we've just lost 45 grand
但我们刚刚损失了4万5
and we're still scratching our heads trying to figure out how, and who.
而我们还在这儿绞尽脑汁的想 怎么回事 谁干的
He's obviously a very talented grifter.
很明显 他是个很有才的骗子
No, no, no. He's not a grifter.
不 不 不 他不是骗子
I mean, not a grifter as we know it.
我是说 他不是我们所知道的那种骗子
I mean, he's way too far out of the box for that.
他冲破了骗术的局限
The saboku thing and the fugu thing
剖腹自尽 河豚
and the bizarre russian roulette fish eating thing.
还有那种怪异 危险的吃鱼方式
Yeah, wouldn't you just love to do something like that, hey?
你就想做这样的事是吧?
It's inspiring, yes.
对 够刺♥激♥
Ooh! Makes me tingle.
哦! 太让我激动了
Well, I'm not tingling,
我可一点都不激动
but I'm gonna get to the bottom of this if it's the last thing I do.
我唯一想做的就是刨根问底 直到把这件事搞清楚为止
We need to do a surgical postmortem on every move
我们应该仔细剖析
we've made in the last few days.
过去几天里 我们的每一步行动
If we look at this long enough, hard enough, we'll see the crack.
如果我们看的足够深刻足够认真 我们一定能发现漏洞
Okay, we start by each making a detailed personal log.
好了 我们从 每个人的详细日程安排开始
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表