剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Monty. Hello, Lester.
Monty 你好 Lester
Hello, you lot.
大家好
I thought you ought to see this.
我想你们得看看这个
What's that?
是什么?
She seems to have sent out an awful lot of these.
她似乎发了相当多的这个
The whole thing's busted.
整件事失败了
Dog-in-the-bar...
酒吧的狗
The perfect plan b.
完美的B计划
Danny, we said no more dog-in-the-bar.
Danny 我们说好了 不再做"酒吧里的狗"这种把戏
I know, but this is dog-in-the-bar with knobs on...
我知道 但这是镶金带银嵌钻石
...great gold and diamond-encrusted knobs.
的"酒吧里的狗"把戏
If you've sent out invites willy-nilly,
如果你这样毫无组织的发邀请
the major fashion houses could infiltrate us...
那些主流时装制♥造♥ 将会窃用我们的创意...
Versace, Dior...
范思哲 迪奥...
One fashion show... One big... Up!
一次时装秀 就这样
Just as we planned.
就象我们计划的一样
Gentlemen, welcome.
先生们 欢迎
How are you doing?
你好吗?
So, a million pounds, and we get exclusive rights, right?
所以 100万英镑 我们获得专有权 对吗?
You have those?
你手上有些样品吧?
Lady Bartwell and I snapped up the little genius
Bartwell女士和我一看到那些作品
the moment we saw the collection.
就抢♥购♥了那个小天才
He's an extraordinary talent.
他有出众的才能
So we have a deal, huh?
所以我们达成了一致
All right, we'll be waiting by the phone.
好的 我们会等电♥话♥的
Take it easy.
放松点
I was just being foolish.
我之前有点蠢了
100,000? Okay.
10万英镑? 好吧
Look, I'm not sure, though.
听着 我不很确定
Sorry?
什么?
As there are all these fashion people here tonight...
今晚这么多时装界的人士...
They're not Clarissa.
他们不是Clarissa
They won't respect you like she does.
他们不会象她那样尊重你
They're nasty money men.
他们都赚着肮脏的钱
Do you have a surname, or is it just lorde?
你有姓吗? 还是就叫Lorde?
I tell you what: you add 50k... I'll sign.
这样吧 你加5万...我就签
150,000.
15万
Yeah. Cash.
是的 现金
What?
什么?
I don't like banks...
我不喜欢银行...
Nasty money men.
蒙人钱的下流家伙...
Clarissa, stall the show.
Clarissa 推延表演
Just... Just do it!
就...照做就好!
Drive, Derek.
开车 Derek
I know we're running a teeny bit behind schedule...
我知道我们有点延迟...
Who'd have thought it?
谁会想到?
Danny blue with a plan B all of his very own.
Danny Blue会独自想出个B计划
I think it's going to be a long time before anyone
看来得过好长一段时间
goes to one of lady Bartwell's events again.
才会有人再走进Bartwell女士 组织的活动了
You want a top-up, mate?
来干一杯吧 伙计?
No, thanks.
不 谢谢
Come on, you more than proved yourself. We're 50 grand up 'cause of you.
来吧 你不止证明了自己 因为你我们多得了5万
You're the man of the hour, Billy.
Billy 你是关键人物
Yeah. Look, there's something I want to tell you...
恩 听着 我得告诉你们一些事...
About me...
关于我的...
And what I used to do.
我以前的所作所为
Did you get it?
你拿到了吗
There's 50 grand there.
这里有5万英镑
What? They only wanted 20.
什么? 他们只要2万啊
It's not for them.
不是给他们的
It's for you to get out, start again.
是让你脱离出来 重新开始
Disappear, Nathan.
离开吧 Nathan
This is your chance.
这是你的机会
So how'd you get all this?
那你怎么得到这些的
I had a little help from my friends.
我得到了一些朋友的帮助
Thanks, man.
谢谢 伙计
Take care, yeah?
保重
Yeah, I will.
我会的
I can't believe this. A million pounds.
我不敢相信 100万呀
Think how many charities you can help with that.
想想用这笔钱 你能"资助"多少慈善机构
And who said cheats never prosper?
谁说骗子不会发大财?
Still ringing.
还在响
Still ringing.
还在响
Well, good day for you, mate:
日安 伙计
Clarissa humiliated, and we still walk away with 100 big ones.
Clarissa蒙羞 我们带着10万离开
In all fairness, that money should be donated to charity.
为公平起见 我们该把钱捐给慈善机构
Hang on a sec. Oh, come on, Danny.
等等 哦 算了吧 Danny
We can give half to charity.
我们可以捐一半给慈善机构
Half of it? Yeah, at least.
一半? 是的 至少一半
You are joking, yeah? No.
你在开玩笑吧 没有
I've never been more serious in my life.
我们这辈子从没这么认真过
Come on, we agreed.
我们同意
Come on, Danny.
算了吧 Danny
Or we could give it to the doghouse.
或者我们可以给狗舍
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表