剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
That's "nice" in English.
也就是"好"的意思
Why don't you just move on?
请离开这里?
Hey, Harry, guy's having a good time.
Harry 他玩得正尽兴
Now you, are a very, very big guy.
你呢 是个非常壮实的人
But I'll tell you something son, you ain't the boss.
但是我要告诉你 你不可能是老板
You look like hired help to me.
在我眼里 你只可能是个受雇者
Who's side are you?
你有什么权力跟我说话?
But you, you look different, anyhow.
但是你 你看起来不同
Now you do look like the boss.
你现在看起来很像个老板
You've got that big boss look about you, haven't ya?
你有那种大老板的架势 是不?
I've got to tell you mate, this place is amazing!
我要跟你说 伙计 这个地方太神奇了
I love it!
我爱它
I love it. You've got the best-looking birds,
我爱上这地方 你们有最漂亮的妞
you've got these lovely big slots...
还有可爱的大老虎机
Something I could do for you?
有什么我能效劳的吗?
Yes, there is.
是的
I wanna shake you by the hand.
我想跟你握个手
You know, we actually get a lot of people here from London.
你知道 我们这有很多从伦敦来的人
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 是的
Well, I'm different.
我是不同的
Oh yeah? Oh yeah.
是吗? 是的
I'm here, to take all of your money.
我来 把你的钱全拿走
Good luck.
祝你好运
Five million bucks.
五百万美金
So, can it be done?
能搞定吗?
Anything can be done.
任何事情都能搞定
I think.
我这么认为
You know what's nice?
你知道好在什么地方吗?
Works out a million dollars a finger.
一个手指一百万
Big daddy.
老爹
Biggest slot machine in the world.
世界上最大的老虎机
Created by Johnny Marinzano,
由Johnny Marinzano发明
in loving memory of his father, Frank.
以此纪念他的父亲 Frank
It opened to blaze of publicity a year ago,
一年前开始投入使用
with a five-million dollar jackpot set in glass, in the machine.
五百万元的头彩就摆放 在这台机器的玻璃后面
No one's ever won it.
没人赢走过
No one's ever likely to.
也没人对此抱有希望
What about security?
保全系统呢?
Three-inch glass, water beyond that, fish,
那些钱上面有三英尺的玻璃 还有水和养的鱼
then another section of glass before you get the money.
最后还有一层玻璃
Six security cameras on the machine itself, all pointed at the cash,
机器上自带的六个摄像头 都指向这些钱
eight more eyes in the sky
上方还有八个摄像头
covering the machine and the area around.
对这这台机器和周围的区域
There's a security guard next to the machine 24-7.
还有一个保安人员 就在机器旁边24小时监控
A long story, short, it's impossible.
长话短说就是 那根本不可能
Nothing is impossible.
没有什么事是不可能的
Look, if we could shut the casino down somehow,
如果我们能把赌场关闭
maybe give us time to work on the machine, maybe.
或许我们能争取些时间对付这台机器 只是或许
But they got two emergency power units,
但是他们有两个备用电源
we can't cut into the cc-tv anywhere,
我们也没有办法关闭实时监控系统
and the money's in full view all the time.
他们对钱始终监控着
I mean, there's no way it can be done.
我是说 我们无能为力
I'm sorry.
对不起
We'll have to think of something else.
我们不得不想些其他的方法
Well, I'll tell you, in a way I'm glad.
我想说 无论怎样 我感觉很欣慰
These are not the kind of people I like to see you mixed up with.
我不想看到你们跟这群家伙纠缠
I think we should just go home.
我觉得我们还是回英国好了
My dad used to keep fish.
我父亲以前喜欢养鱼
No, look. See, the thing is here,
我要说的是
my mom made him get rid of 'em.
我母亲让他放弃这个嗜好
The tank kept on going green.
鱼缸里的水最后总是会变绿
How come's where they got the fish it ain't green?
怎么才能让养鱼的 鱼缸水不变绿呢?
Don't they have special water? Distilled or something?
是因为他们用了特殊的水质吗? 蒸馏水还是什么?
No, no, no, no. That would kill the fish.
不 不 不 那样会把鱼弄死的
So they must shut it down to clean the tank.
也就是说他们肯定会断电 来清洗鱼缸
No, I checked. It runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
不会的 我查过了 他们一周七天 一天24小时都正常运转
It's never been shut down.
从来没有断过电
So how do they do it?
那他们是怎么处理的?
I don't know.
我不知道
Then who will?
那有谁会知道呢?
Can I get a beer?
能给我杯啤酒吗?
Who's winning?
谁赢了?
The giants, four to three.
巨人队 4比3
I had a friend who went out with a baseball player once,
我一个朋友曾经跟 一个棒球手交往
she used to get turned on by his pitcher's glove.
说他的棒球手套 让她兴奋
She used to make him wear it during sex.
他们做♥爱♥时 她一定要他带着棒球手套
I was never quite sure how that worked.
我始终不大清楚 他们怎么办到的
Each to his own, I guess.
各忙各的 可能
I read a book once, like, about sexual triggers.
我曾经读过一本书 说到怎么引发性♥欲♥
You know, what gets you all horny and out of control,
怎样才能让你变得冲动 而且完全失去控制
like, leather and stuff like that.
就像鞭打或用道具之类的
And at the back, they had this little questionnaire,
书的后面 还设置了问题答卷
you filled it in, and it gave you your own sexual trigger.
你填完答卷 就会得出 让你性♥欲♥高涨的东西是什么
Mine was like, fish.
结果激发我性♥欲♥是鱼
So, what are you doing here in Vegas?
你在拉斯维加斯干嘛?
Behind the machine, to the right where the security guard stands, is a door.
机器后面 保安站岗位置 的后边有一扇门
Casinos have security doors all over the floor.
赌场所有的楼层都有这种安全门
They're designed to blend in so you can't see them.
他们设计的很隐蔽 所以一般都不会被发现
Just behind that is a steel door,
就在机器后面有一扇钢制的门
which gives access to a small room at the back of the machine
直通机器后面的一间小房♥间
for maintenance staff.
里面都是维修器材
So you can clean the fish tank from behind too?
所以说从鱼缸后方 就可以直接清洗了?
It's done by a local contractor.
由当地承包商来清洗
But, from the back, you must have to pass through the
但是从后面清洗鱼缸
money to get to the tank.
必须要越过钱才能洗到
Yeah, but when it's being cleaned
但是在清洗的时候
they have a security guard in the room with the contractor.
他们会安排一名保安 看着承包商的人
What do you think?
你怎么想?
I dunno.
不知道
But it might be something.
但可能有些苗头
Okay, well let's go with it till we draw a blank.
在找到更好的方法之前 我们先寻着这条线索走
Ash, you find out how we get in the room.
Ash 你去看看怎样能 进入那间房♥间
Albert, you tell him everything you know about casino security.
Albert 告诉他所有你知道的 关于赌场保安的事情
What about us?
我们呢?
You two?
你们两个?
You two are going to work.
你们两个准备开工了
Drinks are free, as long as they're gambling.
只要他们是在赌钱 酒水就是免费的
The men will think you're easy,
男人们会觉得 你很好弄到手
and don't tell them otherwise, as long as they're gambling.
只要他们在赌钱 也就别打破他们这个想法
The women, they'll try to boss you around, but that's okay too.
女人们会对你呼来换去 那也是很正常
As long as they're gambling.
只要她们是在赌钱
You get paid on a friday, tips are yours to keep,
每周五付你工资 小费你可以自己留着
and sleeping with customers is strictly forbidden.
还有严格禁止与客人上♥床♥
If they're in their room screwing you,
如果他们在房♥间里 跟你做♥爱♥
they're not on the floor playing tables.
他们就没时间下来赌钱
Questions?
有问题吗?
I think I get it.
我想我都记住了
Heavy on the makeup.
画个浓妆
Your uniform will be provided.
我们会给你提供制♥服♥
Report to ronnie krantz.
去向Ronnie Krantz报道吧
He's your pit boss.
他暂时是你的头
I get a lot of you kids through here.
我们这有很多你这样的孩子
On their way to the coast, then they get the Vegas bug.
想去西海岸发展 结果却留在了拉斯韦加斯
Don't stay here too long.
别在这呆太长时间
You'll end up a bum.
否则你最后会成个乞丐
You phone your parents regularly?
你定期会给你父母打电♥话♥吗?
Yes, sir. That's good.
是的 先生 那很好
All right, you don't let no one touch the fish.
好了 你不要让其他人动这些鱼
You don't let kids knock on the glass. Right.
你不要让孩子敲打鱼缸的玻璃 好的
Any fish die on your watch, I dock it from your wages.
你看管的鱼如果死了 我就从你的工资里扣钱
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表