剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Eat.
吃
Okay, I'll eat.
好吧 我吃
I'll eat.
我吃
Don't touch Eddie, though.
那你们别伤害Eddie
All right?
行不行?
Give me a piece.
给我一片
Let fate decide who die.
死生有命
No wait!
等等!
This isn't honor.
这不叫荣誉
This isn't right. Not-not bushido.
这不对 有悖你们的武士道精神
Boss should not go first,
头儿不应该先吃
not if he is truly responsible.
如果真让他负全责的话
Yeah, that's right.
对 没错
First time around should be the easiest.
第一轮风险最小
Think about it. Do the math.
你想想 这是个数学问题
Odds to kick off are five to one.
吃到毒鱼的概率一开始是5分之1
Surely boss is better to go third or fourth round
老大应该第三或第四轮再上
when the odds get shorter, three to one, two to one, until finally.
这时候吃到无毒肉的概率越来越小 3分之1 2分之1 最后中彩
Thanks, Ash. I'm just trying to do the right thing here.
谢谢Ash 我是要身先士卒的呀
Odds get shorter
吃到无毒鱼肉的概率越来越小
unless someone else gets unlucky and they go first.
除非某人够衰先吃到了毒鱼
Then all bets are off. Exactly.
赌局就可结束 没错
What exactly are the odds?
吃到有毒鱼肉的概率是怎么回事?
Well, it's a simple matter of ramp the escalation.
这是个简单的梯级上升的问题
The odds shorten with all the remaing players that are rated 20 to one.
玩家的陪率是20分之1时 中彩的可能性就比较小
Yeah, you know, it's a little bit like, chase the ace, isn't it?
对 你想 这有点像 找牌A游戏 对吧?
So when is the safest time to go?
什么时候最安全?
Well, it depends what model you calculate your odds by.
那要看你用哪种模式的 奇数运算
And your position in the pecking order.
以及你再选择顺序中的位置
You being a minor rank will probably go last,
如果你处在较次的级别 你就有可能最后一个掀牌
which of course, not so great.
当然 这样的话就不大妙了
You get to that last point, no one else is dead, and you...
你最后一个亮牌 而之前却没人中彩 那你...
Eat.
吃
All right, so I get a choice, yeah?
好吧 看来我必须做出选择了?
Death by poison or, uh, or my throat cut.
被毒死 或者被封喉
It's all right.
没事
I'm cool.
我好着呢
We're cool, aren't we, mate?
伙计们 我们之间没啥吧?
Just having a little, uh, debate here.
只是 小小争论了一下
You see, I'm not convinced
看到了吗 我觉得
eating the fish is my best option.
吃鱼是不是最好的方法
I'm just thinking... if I don't eat the fish,
我在想... 如果我不吃鱼
will he really cut my...
他真的会割我的喉咙...
Eat. Yeah. Okay.
吃 好 好
I'm eating.
我吃了
I'm eating.
我吃了
How long does it take if it's...
如果有毒...多久会发作
A minute or two tops.
一分钟 最多两分
You'll feel a tingling on your lips
你会感到嘴唇刺痛
if the fugu toxin is present.
如果鱼片有毒的话
So I might've just eaten my last mouthful then.
这可能是我这辈子的最后一餐了
My whole body's tingling.
我浑身刺痛
Your heartbeat will accelerate.
心跳会加剧
You'll have a sense of nausea,
感到恶心
shortness of breath, dizziness.
气短眩晕
I got all those.
全部都有
Is there any antidote?
有没有解药?
No antitoxin.
没有
Fugu a lesson in beauty, pleasure, and death.
河豚代表着美丽 愉悦和死亡
But you're not dying.
你死不了
Not worthy.
你不配
Not worthy?
不配?
You next.
你 下一个
No, no. No, me next.
不 不 不 下一个是我
You let me go next. No, it's my turn, isn't it?
你让我吃 不对 该我了不是?
Sorry, mate, can I just confirm?
对不起 哥们 可否让我求证一下?
Does that mean I'm definitely not gonna die?
也就是说我肯定死不了?
I think I should go next.
下一个还是我来
I'm next in command.
我是副头儿
Who says?
谁说的?
As I'm, uh, no longer in the line,
因为 呃 我已经在赌局之外
maybe I shouldn't have a little say in this but, uh,
也许我不该妄言
seems to me that, next in line from a seniority point of view.
不过我看下一个 就让面相最老的人来吧
You eat.
你
Whoa, whoa. Oh, mate.
哦 哦 哥们
You're jumping all over the chain of command here.
你连着跳过了两个头目
All right, I really think it's better, all right,
好吧 好吧 我看这样也好
you come back tomorrow when you got a much clearer picture
你干脆明天再来 我们把关系捋顺给你看
of how everything's run here...
让你看看我们这里 是个什么样的人事关系...
Eat.
吃
You dishonor my father.
你们羞辱了我父亲
You bring him shame and make him soft and weak.
带给他耻辱 让他软弱无能
I think it was your father's greed that made him weak.
我认为是你父亲自己太过贪婪 让他走到今天这步
Tell me, how deep was your father's shame?
告诉我 你父亲感到有多耻辱?
Warrior who is disgraced can redeem himself only one way.
被蔑视的武士 只有一种方式赎回名誉
Saboku.
剖腹自尽
He committed saboku?
他剖腹自尽了?
Is that as bad as it sounds?
有听起来那么可怕吗?
A fallen warrior can still die a hero by committing a ritual.
这种仪式里 落魄的武士也可以像英雄一样死去
You have no honor.
你们没有荣誉感
You thieves.
你们是贼
You live by lies.
整日与谎言为伴
We do have honor.
我们有荣誉感
We have a code.
我们有自己的法则
Eye for an eye.
以牙还牙
A life for a life.
以血还血
Not quite so brutal, we're a little bit more
没有那么残暴 我们只是在这个地头
evolved in this neck of the woods.
稍微活跃了一点
We do have honor.
我们有荣誉感
Then show me.
那就让我领教领教
Help him!
快救他!
Help him, please! Oh, god, do something!
求求你快救救他! 哦 天哪 快做点什么!
This man is like a father to me.
这个人就像我父亲一样
This man is worth 20 men!
他值20条人命!
If he dies, mate, I swear to god I'm gonna find you
如果他死了 我发誓我会找到你
and then I'm gonna kill ya,
然后宰了你!
and then I'll kill you again!
再鞭尸!
You heartless little shit!
你这个冷血的混♥蛋♥!
No, it's all right, Stacie.
好了 没事 Stacie
It's all right.
没事
He knows.
他看出来了
You never seen man die from fugu.
你们没见过中毒者的死状
He not die like this.
他们不是这样死的
Oh, give me a break.
哦 让我来说
Tetrodotoxin, the most lethal of neurotoxin,
河豚毒素作为致命的精神毒素
it works by blocking all the channels to the brain
会阻塞大脑的所有通路
to produce a rapid and violent death.
使人迅速而痛苦的死去
See? You have no honor.
看见了吧? 你没有荣誉感
Symptoms include muscle twitching,
症状还包括肌肉痉挛
horrific chest pain and respiratory distress.
胸部剧痛和呼吸衰竭
You are cheat.
你在作弊
Yeah? What part of my death didn't look right then, eh?
是吗? 我哪一点演的不像?
For what it's worth, I thought it was a bloody good effort.
值得一提的是 我认为这是一次非常不错的尝试
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Got you, didn't it? No.
唬住你了吧? 没有
Yes, it did. No.
吓到你了 没有
Sit down.
坐下
Bloody did.
你肯定被吓着了
Sit!
坐下!
Now, just two fugu.
现在 还有两片鱼肉
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表