剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
I think I'd like to talk with the man on the inside.
我想我得和内应谈谈
No.I'm sorry,but his identity is strictly confidential.
对不起 不行 他的身份是绝对保密的
Too bad. Maybe see you around.
太遗憾了 那么就再见吧
If I don't see the man on the inside,there is no deal.
如果见不到内应 一切免谈
There's no other way it's going to happen.
要想继续交易 你们就没有其他选择
I'll arrange it for tomorrow.
那我安排到明天
I just want you all to know,this is just the start,all right.
我希望你们明白 这一切只是刚刚开始
This is the first step on the road to greatness.
这才是迈向辉煌的第一步
You see,I think Mickey,personally,was holding us back.
我个人认为 Mickey一直在压制我们
Oi,steady!
嘿 你咋这么浮呢!
No,no,no. No disrespect to Mickey,
不 这不是对Mickey不敬
but I don't know,I just think he lacked,um,ambition.
不知道 我只是觉得他缺少 呃 雄心壮志
But as your new leader...
作为你们的新头儿...
Er,hold on! How did you get to be leader?
呃 等等 你什么时候成头儿了?
Well,obvious,innit? No.
很明显 不是吗? 不
Haven't we got a say in this?
这件事征求我们同意了吗?
A new leader,even a temporary one,has to be elected.
新头儿 就算是临时的 也要选举产生
Yeah,it's the old Grifters' Code, innit. I'm bang up for that.
是 可这是古老的骗子法则 我要打破陈规旧俗
OK,hands up who picks me?
好吧 选我当头儿的举手!
Well,I don't personally think we need a new leader. No. Nor me.
我个人认为我们不需要新头儿 我同意
Look,Mickey's gonna be gone for months,ain't he?
听着 Mikey要离队好几个月 不是吗?
Who's gonna make the big decisions? Why can't we do that together?
谁来做重大决策? 我们为什么不能一起做?
Yeah,what about a democracy,eh? No,we can't.
是啊 民♥主♥一点不好吗? 不 我们不能这么做
Why not?
为什么不行?
Tell 'em,Albie. Strictly speaking,he's right.
告诉他们Albie 严格的来说 他是对的
Why? Because when it comes to the crunch,we need a single voice.
为什么呢? 因为关键时刻 我们需要一个话事的人
Yeah,single voice,see. Now,the question is,who?
听见没有 一个话事人 现在的问题是 谁呢?
Hello? Albie!
这儿呢! Albie!
No,no,no,no. Rule me out,my dear. Thank you very much though.
不不不 别把我扯进来 亲爱的 不过还是要谢谢你
Those days are long gone,I'm pleased to say.
我当头儿的日子早就远去了
Well,after Albie,I would say Ash,you have the most experience. Hello?
Albie之后 我要选Ash 你的经验最丰富 嘿?
Stacie's got the brains. This is true.
Stacie很有头脑 当然了
Am I missing something here?
我错过什么了吗?
Danny is the inside man though,ain't he?
Danny是内应 不是吗?
Why don't we have a trial period? What?
我们为什么不来个考验期? 什么?
See how this job goes and at the end we'll have a vote.
看看这次计划进行如何 到最后再来投票
OK. Sounds fair.
不错 听起来挺公平
Well,do I get a say in this? Absolutely.
投票算我一个吗? 当然了
You get to vote at the end just like the rest of us.
最后你也要像我们几个一样参与投票
In the meantime,in case you've forgotten,
对了 免得你忘记
we have a con to work tomorrow.
我们明天还有一次行骗任务
You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in Paris?
你知道在巴黎 1/4磅肉排奶酪汉堡叫做什么吗?
What? They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?
什么? 难道他们不管它叫1/4磅肉排奶酪汉堡吗?
No.
不
Call it a Royale with cheese.
叫皇家奶酪蛋糕 (实际上叫做Cheese Royal ==||||)
Yeah,that's cos of the metric thing,innit?
是尺寸公制的问题?
The Quarter Pounder don't work there,does it?
1/4磅在那边没法用 是吧? (法国用公斤)
No,it's cos they're French.
不 因为他们是法国人
I'm going to lunch,Janet. I have a meeting with the BBC from London.
Janet我要去吃午餐了 我要去和伦敦来BBC电台的人见面
They want to interview me.
他们想要采访我
I'll be back around 2:30. Yes,sir.
我大约在2:30回来 好的 先生
That's him. All right,let's go.
就是他 好嘞 行动
Hello. Hi,how can I help?
你好 你好 有什么能帮忙的吗?
Who's this vision? Janet,lovely Janet. Hello,darling.
这是哪位啊? Janet 可爱的Janet 你好 亲爱的
Paul Garrett,the BBC,here to interview...Mr Hamilton? Yeah.
Paul Garrett BBC工作人员 我们来采访...Hamilton先生? 对
I'm sorry,he's just left for lunch. Ah,he'll be with Yvonne.
很抱歉 他刚去吃午饭了 啊 他一定和Yvonne在一起
We can set up while he's doing that,can't we? Excuse me?
趁他吃饭我们把设备准备好 行吗? 对不起?
Sorry,love,we're the crew for the interview.
对不起 亲爱的 我们是本次采访的工作人员
Here to set up the lights,the camera,all that toot.
我们要把灯光 摄像机和音箱都安装好
Did we decide on the boardroom or his office?
我们用会议室还是办公室呢?
I think the office.
用办公室吧
He wanted to look industrious. Yeah,don't they all?
他想让自己看起来兢兢业业的 是啊 不都是这样的吗?
I'm sorry,he never said anything to me about this.
对不起 这事儿他一点也没跟我提
That's bosses for you,innit? My guv'nor never tells me anything. Never.
这是你的老板的作风吧? 我们的头儿不告诉我们任何事 从来不
I can be on a job,right,and he phones me up asking me why I'm not somewhere else.
我在干一件工作的时候 他会打电♥话♥来问我 为什么我没去另外一个地方
I said to him,"I can't be there if you don't tell me,can I?"
我对他说"你没告诉我 我怎么会去呢"
Can't be two places at once. Of course I can't,no.
分身乏术 我当然抽不开身
No way. No.
没办法 对 没办法
No. We don't actually need him here.
确实不能 我们也不需要他在这里
We can set up while he's with Yvonne. Of course.
我们可以趁他和Yvonne吃饭把设备安好 当然
Have you met her yet? No.
你见过她了吗? 没有
Ooh,blimey! Right old battle axe.
哦 天哪 这女人杀伤力超强
Interviewed,er... Blair.
她采访 呃... 布雷尔
Last week,had him in tears.
也就是上周 把他弄哭了
He had the Kleenex out. Terrible.
他把纸巾都用光了 太可怕了
You did know about this interview?
你到底知不知道这次的采访?
Well,yes.
嗯 知道
Janet,it looks like either your boss or our boss screwed up.
Janet 看来要么是我老板 要么是你老板把事情搞砸了
Either way,it's left to us poor wage slaves to sort this whole thing out
不管怎样 这件事得由 我们这些低工资的苦力来解决
by showing the kind of decision-making and initiative that they can only dream of.
我们展示一下让他们意想不到的 决策能力和主动性
So,you show us where his office is,we'll tell him you saved the day,
那么你带我们去他的办公室 我们会告诉他 今天你拯救了我们大家
and we should be out of here by tea time.
大约到下午茶时间我们就离开 你觉得咋样?
I'm sure it will be fine.
我相信一切都会妥当
The elevator's right there. Third floor.
电梯在那边 上三楼
Lovely,lovely.
好极了 好极了
Ah,when the producer and director turn up in the next ten minutes or so...
十分钟内要是有制片人和导演来访...
When they ask for Mr Hamilton, don't tell them he's not here.
如果他们要见Hamilton先生 别告诉他们他不在这儿
They'll go off for another three-hour lunch. We'll never see 'em again,will we?
不然他们就会去再吃三个小时午饭 我们不就看不见他们了?
No,no,no.
对啊 看不见了
Neverending,innit? Never.
再也看不见了 不是吗? 没错
So,you just send them up.
所以 你要把他们送上来
We'll sort them out,keep it all sweet. What do you say?
我们会好好处理的 你看怎么样?
By the way,you got great legs and it is such a waste you keeping them behind this desk.
对了 你的腿很漂亮 坐在这张桌子后面太浪费了
All right,see ya,Janet.
好了 再会 Janet
Paul's with our man at the commission.
Paul跟我们的内应在一起
He'll meet us there.
我们在他的办公室见面
Excuse me,sir,a Miss Morgan called.
打扰一下 先生 Morgan小姐来过电♥话♥
She's asked me to tell you that she's on her way but she is running a few minutes late.
转告您 她正在赶来的路上 但她可能会晚一点才到
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi. Hi,how can I help?
你好 有什么可以帮忙的吗?
We're here to see Mr Hamilton. He's expecting us.
我们来见Hamilton先生 他在等我们
Oh,yes.Third floor,first office on your left.
哦 是的 三楼 左手第一间办公室
Thank you.
谢谢
So,just telling Richard that you're interested in backing our bid for the sign.
告诉Richard 你有兴趣 支持我们投标好莱坞标志
I cannot be seen having this conversation.
我跟你们见面不能让别人看见
Well,I can vouch for Anthony.
我可以为Anthony担♥保♥
And I could lose my job.
我也有可能被炒
Mr Hamilton,I don't want to take up too much of your time.
Hamilton先生 我不想浪费你太多时间
I just need to know that if I choose to make a bid,
我只想知道如果我选择竞标
that it'll be successful.
是不是一定能拿下
The bids are sealed. If yours is the highest,you win.
竞价都是密封的 如果你出价最高 你就是赢家
That's not what I asked.
这不是我要问的
Just answer the man's question,please,Richard.
Richard 你还是给这位先生一个答复
I have a window of an hour between collecting the bids and them being presented to the board.
在收集标价和提交给董事会之前 大约有一个小时的缓冲时间
During which time,they can be... massaged a little.
在这段时间内 它们就能被... 小做一下手脚
Now we have a new problem.
现在我们有新的问题
Since the press started nosing around,we've moved the day forward.
因为新闻媒体已经听到一些风声 我们把时间提前了一天
The board want to present this to the city as a done deal when they meet,the day after tomorrow.
董事会想在后天会面的时候 将此事敲定公布于众
Whoa,whoa,whoa,hang on.
哦 哦 等一下
You said we had two weeks.
你说过我们有两周时间的
It's out of my hands. It's political now.
这不是我能控制的 现在是个政♥治♥事件
Your bid needs to be in by 10am the day after tomorrow.
你的标价后天早上10点之前要投进来
Well,I'm not sure we'll be ready in time.
我们不能确定到时候能准备好
Well,if you're not ready...
如果你们无法准备好...
There's nothing I can do about it.
那么我也无能为力了
Right,change of plan - they don't like the room,
重新安排一下吧 他们不喜欢这个房♥间
so they're gonna shoot it outside,with the sign in the background.
他们想在外面拍摄 以好莱坞标志为背景
What do I tell Mr Hamilton?
我怎么跟Hamilton先生说?
Tell him...we'll be in touch.
告诉他...我们会再联♥系♥的
Oh,Mr Hamilton,the BBC were here. They said there's been a change of plan.
哦 Hamilton先生 BBC的人来过这里 他们说计划有变
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表