剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Take it or leave it.
息随尊便
I'll leave it.
那我不干了
OK.
好
What is it you want?
你想怎么样?
I bring the money to the office.
我把钱带到办公室
Are you crazy?
你疯了不成?
I'll give it to you in the parking lot,
我会在停车场拿给你
then I can watch you go in
看着你进去
and make sure you don't leave.
确认你没走
He's not going to let me or the money out of his sight.
他不会让我或钱离开他的视线
He's gonna watch me go in the front.
他要看着我从前门进去
And you can be sure that Otto the sidekick will be waiting at the back.
可以肯定帮手Otto 会在后门等着
So I gotta get you and the money out of the building without Westley seeing us?
所以我得在Westley看不到的 情况下把你和钱转移出去?
Just make sure he doesn't come after us when he finds out Ash is gone.
要确保当Ash走了后 他别追着我们不放
Not to mention not getting the Hollywood sign.
别提标志都没到手了
I don't think there's any way through this.
没想到行得通的办法
Yes,there is. Face it,Danny!
一定有的 面对现实吧Danny!
Things haven't gone smoothly. We've just lurched from one disaster to another.
面对现实吧 这档子事从一开始 就不咋顺当 一团糟接一团糟
It ain't where you start,Stace,OK? It's where you finish.
过程不重要Stace 重要是结果
Yeah,in jail,at this rate!
照这样下去 结果就是坐牢
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
谢谢你这么信任我
I got you this far,ain't I?
是我把大家带到这一步的 不是吗?
I've got a bloke bringing us half a million dollars tomorrow.
我让那傻瓜明天带50万给我们
Whoa,Albert,what do you think?
哇 Albert你怎么想?
It's been a rough ride,
好了 事情是不大顺利
but it was Danny's imagination that brought us here in the first place
但确实是Danny的想法 让我们走到这一步的
and kept us in the game when things went wrong.
而且当事情变糟时仍能控制局面
Look,it always boils down to the same two things.
听着 归结就是两个选择
You roll the dice or you walk away,that's it.
放手一搏 要么就拍屁♥股♥走人 就这么简单
Well?
怎样?
Well,it was different when Mickey was here,wasn't it?
Mickey在时情况完全不同 不是吗?
We always knew everything would come good.
我们总知道事情会往好的方面发展
Thanks for the vote of confidence. Stop the car!
谢谢你们对我的"信任" 停车!
Danny!
Danny!
Danny!
Danny!
Danny?
Danny?
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's OK. No,it's not.
没事 不 不是的
Yeah,it's... No,it's not.
是的 没... 不 不是的
I shouldn't have said that.
我不该那么说的
No,you're right.
不 你说的对
You're right,Stacie. I am just a jumped-up short-con player.
你说的对 Stacie 我只是个 "小老千"(相对与大老千)而已
You know,the truth is,
事实是
I'm completely out of my league here.
这已经超出了我的能力范围
I used to dream about all this.
我过去常常梦想着这一切
Leading my own crew,
带着队
calling the shots,
发号♥施令
making the plays.
设着局
I don't know,Mickey,he just made it look...
我就不明白 Mickey 他使一切看起来...
so effortless.
不费吹灰之力
And so do you.
你也一样
Yeah,right(!)
是啊!
Look,you're not as smooth as Mickey,
也许你没Mickey做事那么平滑
and things aren't as well planned,
计划也没那么周详
but you're still a bloody genius.
但是你仍是一个天才
When you say "not as smooth"...
你说"没那么迷人"... (smooth有迷人的意思)
Danny!
Danny!
I'm being serious.
我是认真的
You know,if I'm so good,
那如果我那么棒
how is it
那为什么
that I haven't got a single clue
我对明天的该如何应付
about what we're going to do tomorrow?
还没有一点头绪?
You will.
你会有的
When it matters.
到紧要关头的时候 你会有主意的
You go around the back and make sure he's not coming out.
你到后门守着 确保他不会溜走
Here's my bid.
这是我的投标书
Have you got the money? Here.
钱呢? 在这
What the hell is going on?
发生什么事了?
I don't know.
我不知道
They must've caught him tampering with the bids. What?!
他们一定是发现了他串通投标 什么?!
They've caught him!
他们抓了他!
He paid me! Take his fingerprints, it'll be on the money!
他付我钱了! 取他的指纹 钱上有他的指纹!
They've got my money?
他们拿走了我的钱?
Don't...
别...
He made me,it's him! I'm getting out of here!
他让我这么做的 是他! 我不干了!
Anthony Westley!
Anthony Westley!
There he is!
他就在那!
I've never seen that man before in my life.
我从没见过他
Don't mind him,sir.
别理他 先生
Get in the car. You can tell us about it down at the station.
进车 到局里你再说是怎么回事
I thought you were gonna be in there all day.
我还以为你会在里面 呆上一整天
Well,as soon as my doctor here told 'em about the mix up with my medication,
我的医生一告诉他们搞错了我的药
they couldn't wait to get rid of me.
他们巴不得马上放了我
God bless America.
天佑美国!
Well,you actually bloody did it.
你真的做到了
Hi,I'm just waiting for someone.
嗨 我就是来等一个人
Weren't you here the other day,with the film crew?
上次你是不是来过了 和制片组一起的?
Must have been my brother... from England.
那一定是我弟弟... 英国的弟弟
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样?
Just like Jell-o on springs.
花枝乱颤 (热情如火里形容梦露的经典台词)
Cheers,boys!
敬你们 伙计们!
please,sir. You're upsetting my daughter,look.
先生 你使我女儿很不舒服 看
With a face like that,she deserves to be upset!
长成这样 应该不舒服啊!
Looks like a pan of fried assholes.
长得像个给油煎的混♥蛋♥
Please,sir! Call the police! This man is disgusting!
请不要这样 先生! 叫警♥察♥! 这人真下流!
Oh,my god,but you're lovely.
老天 你长得很可爱啊
Oh,God,the love of my life has just walked into the room.
天啊 我的一生挚爱出现了
That's the guy.
就是他
It's not my fault. She made me do it. I didn't!
不是我的错 她让我这么做的 我没有!
She paid me! All right,sir,calm down.
她付钱让我这么做的! 好了先生冷静一下
No,no,it was him.
不 不 是他
Anthony Westley. He made me do it.
Anthony Westley他让我这么做的
I'll tell you everything.
我把一切都告诉你
I never saw him before in my life.
我从没见过他
And that's not a woman,that's a man,yeah!
他不是女的 是个男的!
He made me do it. He made me do it! That's enough.
他让我这么做的 他让我这么做的! 够了
That's enough. Turn around. They're all con men!
够了 转过身 他们都是老千!
I said,turn around. They all made me do it!
我说 转过身去 他们让我这么做的!
They paid me to steal the sign!
他们付钱让我偷那个标志!
Bob,grab the case.
Bob拿着箱子
Settle down!
别乱动!
Get your goddamn hands off me!
把你的脏手拿开!
They've caught him tampering with the bids. What?!
他们一定是发现了他串通投标 什么?!
They caught him!
他们抓了他!
They've got my money! I'm getting out of here!
他们拿了我的钱! 我不干了!
Anthony Westley! There he is!
Anthony Westley! 他就在那!
I've never seen that man before in my life.
我从没见过他
You know,you are talking to a man who has laughed in the face of death,
你眼前的这个男人笑对生死
sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
泰山崩于前而色不变
What?
什么?
The Wizard Of Oz.
绿野仙踪啊
Ah,well,in that case...
这样的话...
there is no place like home.
金屋银屋不如自家狗窝啊
I have to hand it to you,Danny,
一切交给你啦 Danny
that was bloody genius,mate.
那招真是天才 伙计
Yes,it was,wasn't it?
是啊 是啊 不是吗?
I called his hotel,they said he got a car to the airport.
我给他的旅馆打电♥话♥ 他们说他去机场了
You should have seen his face when the police pulled Ash out.
你们真该看看 警♥察♥把Ash带出来时他的脸
Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.
这事也没可能发生在啥好人身上啊(=_=")
There is one other little thing we've got to sort out.
还有点事得解决
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表