剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
I have a feeling we're not in Kansas any more.
我觉得我们不会再在堪萨斯城了
I'll find us a car.
我去找辆车
Who is this? Scott.
请问是哪位? Scott
Scott,this is Harry Kaplan in customer services.
Scott 我是客服部的Harry Kaplan
Yeah,listen,we screwed up big time.
对 听着 我们把大事搞砸了
Yeah,I got people up here punching holes in the walls.
对 正有人不停刁难我
Yeah,yeah,OK.
嗯 对
There was a reservation taken for the British Embassy,all right?
有一个为英国大使预定的车 对吧?
Is it on your computer?
你的电脑里有纪录吗?
Oh,Jesus! OK,this is for your ears only -
哦 天哪! 好了 下面的话你自己知道就行了
not your co-workers,not your family,
不要告诉你的同事 你的家人
not the person you choose to sleep with,do you understand me?
也别告诉跟你上♥床♥的人 明白么?
Yeah,yeah. I've got a guy on his way from Embassy security.
对 对 我这有一个人正从大使保安处赶来
He's level one Royal Family protection.
他是英国皇家卫队的头号♥人物
Now you give him whatever he wants,OK. Scott...
现在你要满足他的一切需要 好吗 Scott...
OK,you wait there,Scott. I'm going to give you a reference number for the whole system,all right.
你等一下 Scott 我把整个系统的编码给你
OK,Scott,here we go.
好了 Scott 听好了
Do not screw this up.
这回别再搞砸了
Good day,sir.
您好 先生
Good morning. I wonder if you can help me?
早上好 能劳驾帮个忙吗?
Right,let's check into the hotel,start a plan.
好了 我们去酒店登记入住 开始计划吧
What do you mean,start a plan? I thought you already had one.
你什么意思 开始计划? 我以为你已经计划好了
That was just to get you all here.
这是为了先让你们都过来
Do you have any idea how much four first-class tickets cost?
你知不知道四张头等舱机票有多贵?
You've got to speculate to accumulate.
要积累财富 就需要投机
Think big,big things happen.
想得大胆些 大件事就会发生
Beverly Hills anyone?
有人想去贝弗利山吗?
OK,Albert's set up a meeting with Westley at 3 o'clock,right?
Albert约了Westley三点钟见面吧?
So we've got a lot to do.
那么我们就有很多事要准备
Ash,find out who owns the sign and how we can make this thing work.
Ash 查查谁拥有好莱坞标志 看看我们怎么把这事办成
Stacie,I want you to find us a nice hotel.
Stacie 给我们找个好点儿的酒店
Albert,find out what makes this guy tick.
Albert看看怎么能把这个人拿下
We need an edge.
我们得寻找一个切入点
Coffee,sir? Cheers,boss.
先生 咖啡? 干杯 大佬!
OK. Originally the sign read "Hollywoodland".
原始的标志写的是 Hollywoodland(好莱坞庄园)
Erected in 1923 as an advert for a real estate development.
1932年作为房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商的广♥告♥ 被竖立起来
That development went bust in the '40s
该地♥产♥公♥司♥于40年代破产
and the sign was falling to pieces until it was taken up by the Chamber of Commerce,
标志支离破散 直到最后商会把它们重新找回来
who dropped the last four letters to leave just the word...Hollywood.
但他们丢掉最后四个字母... 就成了hollywood
So that's what's there now,huh? No,not exactly.
也就是现在立在山上的喽? 不尽然
The sign was replaced twice, once in the '50s and again in the '70s.
标志被更换了两次 第一次是在50年代 然后是70年代
So,who actually owns it then? That's where it gets complicated.
那么 现在谁拥有这个标志? 这是最复杂的部分
The land that it's on is owned by the City,
标志所占用的地♥产♥属于市政♥府♥
the Chamber of Commerce owns the licensing rights
商会则拥有许可权
and the Hollywood Sign Commission maintains and repairs it.
好莱坞标志委员会负责维护和修整
The bad news is that the security around the sign is state of the art.
坏消息是 标志周围的保安系统极度严密
They've got an internet-based,closed circuit surveillance network and it's monitored 24/7.
他们有基于英特网的闭路监视网络 且全天候监控
It seems our friend Anthony Westley is more of a player than we thought.
看来Anthony Westley不单单 是我们以为的玩家
He's not only mean,he's also corrupt.
不仅卑劣 还很腐♥败♥
When he was in business,he bribed key members of the US government to win defence contracts.
当年从商时 他贿赂了政♥府♥要员以赢得国防契约
Who's a naughty boy then?
现在知道谁下流了吧?
Talked to an old friend at the New York Post.
我从纽约邮报的老朋友那听说
Seems one of the senators wouldn't play ball.
似乎有一位参议员不买♥♥他的帐
So he hired a private investigator,had him followed
于是他就雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 跟踪参议员
and found out that he likes young men.
最后发现他对年轻男人很感兴趣
Westley then blackmailed the senator and won contracts with the US Navy for 40 million bucks.
随后Westley便勒索该参议员 最后得到美国海军4000万元的国防合约
So he plays dirty then? Looks that way to me,yeah.
他手段还挺下流 我也这么想
Well,you know what...
知道吗...
we can play dirty too.
我们也能来两招下流的
Yes,hello,I'm from the BBC in London and we're doing a documentary
你好 我是伦敦BBC的 我们正在制♥作♥一部纪录片
about the work of the Hollywood Sign Commission.
是有关好莱坞标志委员会的
I wonder if I could talk to the person responsible for the maintenance of the sign.
我想是否可以和标志维修负责人聊聊
Mr Hamilton...
Hamilton先生...
Absolutely,I'll hold.
当然 我等着
Mr Hamilton!
Hamilton先生!
My name's Yvonne Morgan and I work for the BBC in London.
我叫Yvonne Morgan 在伦敦BBC工作
We're producing a documentary about the marvellous work done by the commission
我们正在制♥作♥一部纪录片 来展现委员会所做的了不起的工作
and I wondered if you could spare us a little of your time for an interview?
我想可不可以给我们一点时间 来为您做个专访
Well,actually I'm in LA at the moment.
呃 事实上 我现在就在洛杉矶
Maybe we could do lunch.
或者我们可以去吃个午饭
One o'clock then.
一点见
I look forward to it.
期待和您见面
A little tacky,don't you think?
你不觉得有点俗吗?
Here you go,Albert,that should do the job.
给你 Albert 这些也许能派上用场
Time to get your kit off,me old mate.
脱衣服的时间到了 老友
Ooh! Sorry.
哦! 对不起
No,it's fine.
不用 谢谢
Right.
好的
You all right?
你还好吧?
Yeah. You?
还好 你呢?
Yeah,yeah,yeah.
很好 很好
Well,I'd better... Yeah.
我还是... 嗯
Sorry. Sorry!
对不起 对不起!
Good morning,sir.
早上好 先生
Oh,hey,fellas. Have a good trip?
哦 嘿 伙计们 旅途还顺利吧?
Yes,we did.
嗯 还好
Oh,er,Scotch.
呃 苏格兰酒
Er,yeah,make that two.
好的 来两杯
Yeah,I'll tell you what. Make it three.
嗯 来三杯
I can't tell you how intrigued I was by what you said in London.
自从那天在伦敦和你们聊过之后 你们不知道我有多兴奋
Tell me more.
跟我多说说
I don't mean to be rude,Anthony,
无意冒犯 Anthony
but I'm assuming you understand this has to be completely confidential.
但我认为你得明白 这件事相当机密
Goes without saying.
当然了
Well,I'm not sure if you're aware,
我不确定你是不是知道
but the Hollywood sign has been replaced more than once.
好莱坞标志被替换了不止一次
Oh,yes,I am.
我知道
Right. You knew that.
你很清楚吧
I love this town. If someone breaks wind,I want to know it.
我喜欢这个城市 有一点风吹草动我都会知道
Which is why we're bringing you this first.
这就是为什么 我要先告诉你这个
The Hollywood Sign Commission are considering replacing the sign again this year.
好莱坞标志委员会考虑 今年再次替换标志
You see,that's why I'm intrigued, because I make it my business
这就是为什么我这么感兴趣 我就是靠
to hear most everything that happens in Hollywood.
打听好莱坞方方面面的消息 来做生意的
Ever since the press leak,the commission has been a little jittery.
自从媒体泄密之后 委员会就十分敏感
What press leak? Last week,in the Hollywood Journal.
泄什么密? 上周的事 已经登在好莱坞周刊上了
Oh,waiter. Yes,sir.
服务生 是的 先生
You got a copy of last week's Hollywood Journal?
能给我拿一份上周的好莱坞周刊吗?
They didn't want this getting out until the deal's been agreed.
在买♥♥卖♥♥敲定之前 他们不想让外界知道
This must have happened while you were in London.
这事肯定是你在伦敦的时候发生的
There you go,sir.
您的杂♥志♥ 先生
They know that sign's gonna be worth a small fortune to the right bidder.
他们知道这个标志 对投标者来说价值不菲
Now they see this as a way of safeguarding their future.
现在他们把标志看作是 他们未来的保障
They wanna have a deal in place before they make the announcement.
他们想在公布之前做一笔交易
So,erm...
所以 呃...
what are they asking for? They're asking for sealed bids.
他们想要什么? 他们想进行一次密封招标
Twelve specially chosen dealers are being given the opportunity to bid in secret for the original sign.
特别选出的12名竞标者 可以获得对原始标志进行秘密投标的机会
Winner takes all.
赢家独得一切
And,er,you're one of those 12 dealers?
你们是这12名竞标者之一吗?
That's why we're here.
这就是我们来这儿的原因
Sealed bids. I hate doing business that way.
密封招标 我讨厌这样做生意
Unless... you don't put your bid in until you've seen everyone else's first.
除非...你看到其它人的 价格之后再投标
You've got somebody that can give us that information?
你们有人能透露信息?
I've got a man on the inside.
内部有我们的人
We think the top bids will be around four to five million dollars.
我们估计最高价是在 400-500万美元左右
We give our man a blank sheet of paper.
我们会给我们的人一张空表
He checks the bids,tops it by a hundred dollars or so,and seals it.
他会去查投标的价格 然后以高于100美元左右出价 之后密封
What's in it for you?
你们有什么好处?
20% of your bid,as a finder's fee.
你投标价格的20% 作为劳务费
20% of five million dollars?
5百万美元的20%?
That's a hell of a lot of money. Yes,it is.
真是一大笔钱 是的 没错
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表