剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Guys, guys.
伙计们
The thing is, and I'm not saying this is definite,
事实是 我不敢确定
not by any stretch of the imagination,
这里面会不会有想象的成分
but there was a moment.
但有那么一刻
Yeah, solid leadership is the key to success.
对 坚强的领导是成功的关键
By the close of play today, son,
今天的这一票 哥们
we're gonna be 30 grand richer.
我们会搞到3万
I blabbed about the con.
我泄漏了我们的行动
I botched up. I got a big mouth.
我笨手笨脚 我多嘴
I'm an idiot.
我是白♥痴♥
Yep, yep, yep. All of these things are true.
好了 好了 所有的事情都连起来了
That's why we never do the same con twice in a row.
这就是为什么 我们不能连续两次使用同种骗术
So it wasn't my fault.
这不是我的错
This happened because we broke the rules.
因为我们破了规矩 才导致这一切发生
No. It was your fault.
不 都是因为你
Definitely.
没错
Without a shadow of a doubt.
毫无疑问的
He's a creepy fat minger.
他可真是个恶心的小气鬼
Am I or am I not a criminal genius?
我是不是个犯罪天才?
Don't get any big ideas, sis.
别那么狂 小妹
This is a one hit deal. We agreed.
我们说好的 只干这一票
We got more than enough now.
我们弄到的够多了
I'm a genius.
我是个天才
I'm a genius. So, by tricking the valiant robbers,
我是个天才 于是 愚弄了这些勇敢的盗贼
the clever girl and her handsome brother
聪明的小女孩 和她帅气的哥哥
earned their freedom from the cruel landlord who had enslaved them.
重获自♥由♥ 远离了老板残暴的奴役
Her brother was not greedy, sharing his treasure
她的哥哥并不贪婪 把他的财产
with those who still worked for the nasty man.
分给了那些仍在受苦的人们
He had dreamt of becoming a samural and slaying that evil master,
他梦想成为一名武士 亲手制♥服♥那个邪恶的老板
but the little girl had a much better plan.
而这个小女孩则有个更好的打算
Oh, Danny, I don't know.
哦 Danny 我不知道
Maybe you'll learn something.
也许你会从中学到什么
Maybe making a really, really bad, costly,
也许犯一个十分十分严重 而且代价惨重的昂贵错误
expensive mistake might actually teach you something.
会让你真正的学到东西
Yeah, well, you know.
是啊 你知道
Guys, I should've been- should've been watching your backs.
伙计们 我本该帮你们 警惕危险
I should've been there for ya, and I wasn't and, uh, I'm sorry.
但我没能做到这一点 我很抱歉
Totally off the bowl, a little bit cocky.
多少有点太自以为是
And complacent.
自满
A little bit, yeah.
没错 有点
And arrogant. Maybe.
傲慢 也许吧
And selfish, conceited, slapdash,
自私 自负 马虎
vain, careless, pigheaded...
虚荣 心不在焉 愚蠢...
The brother was very proud of his sister
哥哥很为妹妹
and her criminal mastermind.
还有她的犯罪才华而自豪
The little girl had many more clever plans, but her brother said, "no.
小女孩有很多好的计划 可是哥哥说 不行
"no more tricking valiant robbers."
"不能再作弄那些勇敢的盗贼了"
instead, they would make a new life together, an honest life,
他们则可以一起开始新的生活 诚实的生活
a life where they would never be sad again.
这样的生活 让他们永远不会再受伤害
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表