剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
As I said,I don't do "old people".
我说了 我不会照顾老人
Well,I'm sure we can help.
我保证我们可以帮忙
Have you gone through the fees?
你看过费用了吗?
Yeah,er,they all seem fine.
看过了 可以接受
Anyway,he's got a house which we can sell.
毕竟他有个房♥子 我们可以卖♥♥掉
Really?
真的?
Yeah,well,I don't see why I should pay for him.
当然 我可没道理替他付钱
So what's next?
接下来我该做什么?
Well,why don't I come and see yourhouse.
何不带我去看看那个房♥子呢?
I mean,your uncle,in person?
去看看你叔叔 带我去
You don't need to do that.
你不必这么做的
Oh,no,no I insist...
没事没事 我坚持...
And if you're serious about selling,I have some excellent contacts.
如果你真的要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子 我手上有几个好客户
All this,in.
所有东西 搬进来
Can I ask you something? Course.
我可以问你件事情吗? 当然
What exactly are we doing?
我们到底在做什么?
Danny's got a plan.
Danny有个主意
Er,I've been trying to work it out.
我正在弄清楚
Buying a bottle of wine,this place,and this.
买♥♥一瓶酒 买♥♥了这个 还有这个
Yeah,it's best not to try and get inside Danny's head,
最好不要去弄明白 Danny的脑瓜子想什么
it's a scary place to be.
你那是找吓
Sorry I'm late,we had a fall.
对不起 我来晚了 我们有人摔着了
Oh,don't worry,are you all right?
没关系 没事吧?
Oh,not me love,one of the inmates.
不是我 收♥容♥所♥的一个人
Sorry,"guests".
可怜的"客人".
Dozy cow triedto get out of bed on her own.
昏昏沉沉的老家伙想自己下床
Is SHE all right?
她没事吧?
A few bruises,nothingthat will get us sued.
有点淤青 告不了我们
My uncle's expecting us.
我叔叔在等我们
Oh,good,oh,well let'sget on then,shall we?
好的 那我们过去吧?
Absolutely!
当然!
Ten minutes.
10分钟
Ten minutes,all right,mate.
10分钟 就10分钟
Ready upstairs?
楼上好了吗?
Yeah,Albert's in place and I've got a feed through to the van outside.
Albert已经就位了 我安了窃听器 接通在外面的卡车上
Good,and tell Billy to wait at Eddie's,yeah?
好 告诉Billy在Eddie 的酒吧等着?
I want him out of sight so we can use him later.
叫他不要出现 以备派上用场的时候再出现
Right. OK,let's do it.
好的 开始吧
Show time.
好戏开场
Come through,please.
请进
It's only me!
我来了!
Uncle?
叔叔?
Uncle,this is the nice lady I was telling you about.
叔叔 这位就是 我跟你提过的那位好心的女士
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Oh,don't get up...
不用站起来...
Mr...? Peterson,Norman Peterson.
如何称呼...? Peterson 我叫Norman Peterson
You're American. Yeah...
你是美国人? 是啊...
Uncle Norman came over during the war never went home.
Norman叔叔战争期来的 之后再也没回去
What's happening,dear?
怎么了 亲爱的?
Your new home,we talked about it last night,remember?
你的新家 还记得吗 我们昨晚谈过?
Well,I,I like it here.
我还是喜欢这里
And you'll like your new home too.
你也会喜欢你的新家的
I'm sure my friend couldget you a decent pricefor this place,you know.
我保证我的朋友 会给你一个好价钱的
Oh,yeah,well I...
我...
I'll put the kettle on.
我去煮水
'My Lily was born here in London.
我的Lily是在伦敦出生的
' What's going on?
如何了?
Albert's doing his stuff.
Albert正在扮演他的角色
'She was in the Navy,during the war.
战争期间 她在海军部
' Lily was my aunt.
Lily是我阿姨
They were called Wrens,you know that?
你们知道吧 她们是皇家海军女子队
She was the most beautiful girlever to grace God's green earth.
她的美丽是上帝创世的恩惠
She had the thickest long brown hair,
浓密的棕发
with a mass of curls you couldlose yourself in them.
卷卷的 足以让人迷失在其中
And eyes were so blue you feltlike you could swim in them and a smile
碧蓝的双眸 让人想在里面徜徉
that wouldreach out and steal your heart.
迷人的微笑 仿佛随手可及 却攫走了你的心神
I was 18 when I met her and hell,
初遇她那年我18岁
I'd neverbeen with a woman before.
在那之前我没有过别的女人
They say everyone has a soul mate.
他们说人人都有知己
Lily was mine.
而我的就是Lily
This place just hasn't been the same without her.
她不在了 这里就不一样了
Has it,Uncle?
是吧 叔叔?
No,no it hasn't.
是啊 不一样了
I'm sure you and yourWilly were very happy.
你和你的"Willy" 以前肯定很幸福
Perhaps we could look around,I cangive you some idea of the value.
我们到处转转吧 我可以给你们大体估个价
Yeah,great idea.
嗯 好主意
'Willy,my ass!
"Willy"? 去他妈的!
' OK,you're on.
好了 你该上了
You've seen the kitchen,but there's a marvellous cellar.
厨房♥你看过了 这里的酒窖也很棒
Oh,there's the door,you go down.
哦 有人来了 你先下去吧
The light switch on the left,I'll catch you up.
灯的开关在左手边 等下我去找你
1787 Chateau d'Yquem.
1787年的依奎姆堡
Must be worth a fortune!
肯定很值钱!
Be good as new with a clean up.
收拾好了就跟新的一样
I'm Derek,Jane's other half.You must be?
我是Derek Jane的老公 你是?
All right,Veronica?
你好Veronica
Cor blimey!
啊哈!
The crap he's got down here.
他这里破烂东西不少
Brought most of it back from the war,you know.
大部分是二战时候弄的
The original Stormin' Norman he was.
他是英雄主义者
Liberated Paris single-handed if you listen to him.
你要听他扯的话 巴黎他都能单枪匹马打下来
Well,actually,this bottle's...
嗯 其实 这瓶...
What?
什么?
Nothing,no just a verypretty bottle.
没什么 瓶子挺漂亮
Yeah?Let's give it a go then,shall we?
是吗? 那我们打开喝了吧
What?!
什么?!
That's if the old git's got some glasses.
要是老家伙有杯子的话
No,no,not on my account,really!
不 不 不用这么客气 真的!
Er,maybe another cup of tea?
呃 再来杯茶就好了
Oh,no more tea,please,drives me mad with his bleedin' tea.
别喝茶了 天天喝茶烦死了
'Ere ya are,love,look,a bottle of plonk in the cellar,d'you want some?
亲爱的 在酒窖里找到了瓶垃圾酒 要来点吗
Well,erm... Wait!
呃... 等等!
Well,maybe we should save it for later?
留着等会喝不好吗?
It'll be all right,just get this out.
马上好 拔♥出♥来♥就好了
There we go!
好了!
Oh,do you think it's worth anything?
哦 你觉得值钱吗?
What?
什么?
The house?
这房♥子
Oh,er,I'm not sure.
哦 还不好说
How long's that been down there,Uncle?
这酒在放了多少年了 叔叔?
I moved here in '46.
从我46年搬来就没动过
Yeah,well it tastes like piss.
像尿一样难喝
No!
不要!
I mean...'It seems like such a waste.
这...真是太浪费了
' You wouldn't say that if you'd tasted it.Hang on to that if you want.
你要喝过就不会这么说了 喜欢这瓶子就拿去吧
Stick a candle in it.
可以插个蜡烛什么的
Thank you.
谢谢
No worries.
没什么
We've got cases of the stuff downstairs.
这玩意下面整箱的都有
'So,Veronica,Jane was saying something about an auction?
Veronica Jane 提过拍卖♥♥什么的?
' Yes.
对
Blinding.None of that hanging around,all those viewings.
不错 就不会有人老来看♥房♥♥子了
In fact,no need to do anything at all, just,er,
那么 什么也不用管了 只要...
I don't know just,we just lock the door,
我不知道 我们锁好门就不管了
sell the house and contents together.
房♥子和里面的东西一起卖♥♥吗
Contents! Sorry?
里面的东西! 什么?
No,that's just what I'm saying,it's a marvellous idea,
我是说 这是个好主意
selling the house and contentstogether,leave everythingas it is.
整个一起卖♥♥掉 什么都不用动
But I'm...I'm happy here.
但我...我不想走
I can have a room made availableat the Hall almost immediately.
我马上就可以在养老院安排好一个房♥间
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表