剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
So,one evening,she came up here,climbed up on top of the H,
于是一晚 她来到这里 爬上那个"H"
and threw herself off. And you know what?
跳了下来 知道后来怎样了?
The very next day,a letter came to her uncle's house,saying that she had a role.
就在第二天 一封信寄到了她叔叔家 里面说她得到了一个角色
Just goes to show you,
这个故事告诉大家
quitters don't win.
半途而废者必输!
You've seen enough?
看够了吧?
Maybe.
差不多了
Richard?
Richard?
That's right.
是我
Are you with the BBC?
你是BBC的人吗?
I've come to make you beautiful.
我来把你变美
Didn't like him much before.
之前就不喜欢他
Can't wait to take his money now.
现在巴不得马上把他的钱骗到手
He's playing the big man,but I've got him stitched up like a kipper.
他在摆老大架子 但我会把他骗得个底儿掉
OK,what do you say we go back to the hotel, grab a few beers,have a bit of a celebrate?
我们会酒店怎么样 喝两杯 庆祝一下如何?
And what would we be celebrating,exactly?
我们到底庆祝些什么?
You having the winning bid at eleven o'clock tomorrow.
明早11点你的投标胜利
Well,I can understand why I'd be celebrating,
我明白为什么我要庆祝
but where do you fellas come in?
但是这有你们什么事啊?
Not with you. That's exactly right.
不跟你一起 完全正确
What? I want to thank you so much,
什么? 我要谢谢你
though,for taking me this far. I couldn't have done it without you.
帮了我很大的忙 没你还真成不了事
All right,hang on a minute. You saying the deal's off?
等等 你意思是我们玩完了?
I guess I am. What about the sign?
我想是的 那标志怎么办?
I'll put my bid in. But I don't need you to control Hamilton. I can do that myself,
我会投标 但我不需要你来控制Hamilton 我自己来
and I can save myself a hell of a lot of money.
这样我能省大笔钱
No,no,I've got Hamilton.
不 不 Hamilton由我掌控
Otto!
Otto!
The errand that Otto was running was going to your hotel room and finding the photos and the memory card.
刚刚Otto跑的差事就是 去你们的酒店找照片和记忆卡
You cheating bastard. Oh,thank you. Thank you very much.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 谢谢 非常感谢
You see,that's how I got to where I am. Let's face it,
我爬到今时今日的地位是有原因的 接受现实吧
no-one ever accused me of being nice.
人善被人欺啊
I don't believe that! So much for having him tied up in knots.
难以置信! 花了大力气鱼儿才咬钩
Now don't blame yourself,Danny. Like the poet said,shit happens.
别过于责备自己 古诗有云 天有不测之风云
Well,I'm not giving up. There's nothing we can do.
我绝不放弃 我们已无能为力
Yes,there is. There's always something you can do.
有的 总有挽回的余地
Leave it,Danny.
放手吧 Danny
What's he gonna do? Danny?
他接下来会怎么做? Danny?
Shit! What are you doing?
靠! 怎么啦?
Why take the pictures?
他为什么拿走照片?
I don't understand.
我不明白
He takes the pictures so he can do his own deal.
他把照片拿走这样他就能自己来
So?
所以?
He still thinks Ash is Richard Hamilton!
他仍以为Ash是Richard Hamilton!
Now,just a few more minutes
再等一会儿就好了
and I'll have you looking like Orlando Bloom.
我要把你变成Orlando Bloom (精灵王子-_-")
Oh,excuse me,dear.
不好意思 亲爱的
Hello?
喂?
Are they ready for me yet?
他们那边准备好了吗?
'Ash,get back to the Sign Commission.
Ash 回标志委员会办公室
Westley's on his way to blackmail you.'
Westley正赶去勒索你
How long ago did they leave?
他们走多久了?
'Five minutes,all right,move it.'
走了5分钟 好了 速去
I'm so sorry,love. They're on their way down for you now.
非常抱歉 他们来接你了
I'll just go and park the car out of the way,all right? ..Yes!
我得把车停到别处别挡路 好吗? 真~帅
Come on.
接呀
Hello,Janet? This is Yvonne Morgan.
喂Janet? 我是Yvonne Morgan
Yeah,he's doing terribly well.
是的 他那边都很顺利
He's just remembered he asked a chap by the name of Anthony Westley into the office for a meeting.
他刚记起 有个叫Anthony Westley 的人要去他办公室开会
Could you ask him to wait?
你可以叫他等一等吗?
All right,I'll tell him. Thank you.
好的 我会的 谢谢
Anthony Westley. I'd like to see Mr Hamilton.
Anthony Westley 我要见Hamilton先生
He's just stepped out. If you'd care to wait...
他刚出去了 如果你不介意等...
Mr Hamilton.
Hamilton先生
Oh,it's you.
哦 是你
I'm sorry but I've got nothing to say to you.
抱歉 但我与你无话可说
Janet,I'm going out again. Cancel all my appointments. But...
Janet 我得再出去一趟 取消我所有的会面 但...
If anyon asks,you haven't seen me,OK?
要是有人问 你说没过我 懂吗?
I think you're going to want to hear what I have to say to you.
我想你会对我要说的话有兴趣
But,um... But I...
但 呃 但我...
I really think you should listen to me.
我认为你该听我说
I have the photographs.
照片在我手上
It's too late.
太晚了
She knows. Excuse me?
她全知道了 什么?
My wife!
我的妻子!
She knows! So you and your friends can go screw yourself.
她知道了! 你和你的朋友可以见鬼去了
Print them in the LA Times if you want.
要是你愿意 登到"洛杉矶时报"去吧
Did he go for it? Yeah,yeah.
他上钩了吗? 是的 是的
Great,OK.
太棒了 好
Let's give him a couple of hours to stew on it,then it's plan B.
给他点时间消化一下 然后实行B计划
You and Stace get set up.
你和Stace作准备
You did well,Danny.
做得好啊 Danny
Wasn't an easy turn around.
局势扭转不容易啊
We ain't out of the woods yet. We need a clean finish.
我们还不能安枕无忧 得干得干净利落
I don't want this guy coming looking for us.
我不想他以后追着我们不放
Hello?
喂?
'I have a proposition for you,if you're interested.
给你个提议 如果你有兴趣
'I'm with Hamilton. We're at the Sunset Vista Motel.'
我现在跟Hamilton在一起 现在在日落街景汽车旅馆
He's gone to get some alcohol.
他去买♥♥酒了
Does Paul know you're here?
Paul知道你在这吗?
Of course.
当然
This was his idea.
这是他的主意
I thought so.
我也这么想
He's not very happy with you.
对你的所为 他不大高兴呢
Well...you can't blame a fella for trying.
值得一试嘛 有怪莫怪
He understands that,too.
他也理解
So,what's the deal?
有什么提议?
Hamilton's a mess.
Hamilton现在是一团糟
His wife threw him out.
他妻子把他扫地出门
Oh,now how did that happen,I wonder.
怎么会这样?
Paul said you were clever.
Paul说你挺聪明的
We had one more photo.
我们手上还有一张照片
We sent it to his wife.
寄给他妻子
Paul guessed he'd come running to me,and he did.
Paul猜他会来找我 他确实这么做
Well,that puts you in the driver's seat.
这就把话事权交给你了
I can make sure he goes back into work tomorrow morning
我可以保证他明早准时上班
and deals with the bid,just like we planned.
像我们原先计划一样 处理投标
Only this time,we need to give him a slightly different motivation.
只是这一次 我们要给他一个略有不同的动机
I've convinced him that we can start a new life,
我说服他我们要开始新生活
move away from here,
搬离这里
set up home,
准备爱的小屋
and for that we'll need cash,
这一切都离不开现钱
lots of it.
很多钱
He'll make sure your bid for the sign wins just like before,
如之前的计划 他能确保你中标
you'll give us the finder's fee in cash.
而你得用现金支付劳务费
$500,000.
50万
Oh,let me guess.
让我猜猜
When you get your hands on the money,you're gonna dump him?
一旦钱到手了 你就马上甩了他?
Just as soon as I can.
能多快就多快
Oh,you are nasty.
你真够坏的
I love that in a woman.
我就爱♥女♥人♥的坏
Richard,good to see you.
Richard很高兴见到你
Honey,I've talked to Mr Westley.
亲爱的 我跟Westley先生谈过了
It seems we might still be able to come to some arrangement.
我们还得详细谈谈安排
I,er...
我 呃...
I want the money in cash tomorrow morning,before I go into the office.
明早我就要在进办公室前 看到现金
Hold on. You want me to give you the money before you go to the office to check out the bids?
等等 你让我在你进办公室处理投标 之前就把钱给你?
How the hell do I know you won't just high-tail it out of town?
我怎么知道你不会携款私逃?
I guess that's just a chance you'll have to take.
我想你得冒冒风险
For half a million dollars? Not a chance in hell.
拿50万冒险? 门都没有
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表