剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Yeah,yeah,definitely,got a lot of potential,that one. For what?
呃 很显然 很有潜力 那个 有什么潜力?
Well,well,she ain't actually worked the con before, but she has worked in a bank so,
事实上她之前没行骗过 但她在一家银行工作过
you know,she's well used to nicking money off of people.
所以她惯于从人们那里刮钱
Right. Please tell me you're notgoing to hire any of those girls. Why not?
没错 你该不会从这些姑娘中雇人吧? 为什么不?
Because it's shallow,sexist and slightly seedy.
因为这样很肤浅(shallow) 性别主义(sexist) 而且非常的没品(seedy)
All the S's,very good.
全部都是S开头的词 真押韵
But you forgot,
但你忘了
superb,sexy...
绝棒(superb) 性感(sexy)
..Sambuca.
...再来杯萨姆布卡酒(sambuca)
So,are we doing any work today or what?
那我们今天开不开工?
Ah,the voice of reason.
啊 这话问到点子上了
You're the ones who gatecrashed the party.
你就是那种参加派对不请自来的人 (暗示: 不经允许就发言)
You've all got your jobs to do.
你们都有工作要做
On my way.
我去了
Do not employ anyone untilwe've talked about this properly.
在我们谈过之前不要雇任何人
The redhead was cute. Lovely,weren't they?
那个红头发的很可爱 很可爱 不是吗?
Shit! Shit!
该死的!
What the bloody hell was that?
刚才那算什么狗屁?
I could have run it quicker meself,. Get her back out there,
我自己跑都要比它快 把它拉回去
and use the whip on heror I'll use it on you!
用鞭子抽它 要不我就抽你
Something wrong,Dickie?
出什么事了 Dickie?
Oh,you haven't got a decentjockey spare,have you,Davey boy?
哦 像样的马师你有没有多出来的 Davey?
You got a problem? This lot are a bunch of fairies.
出问题了吗? 这家伙太没用了
They think more ofthe horse's feelings than the money I'm ploughing into'em!
他们老考虑马的感受 而不顾我投了多少钱进去!
It's an expensive hobby.
这是个花钱的爱好
Well,a lot of people did a lot of disgusting things to pay forthese nags,
许多人做了许多可耻的事情 来为这些劣等马买♥♥单
the least they can dois pull their finger out.
他们至少可以撒手不干
I couldn't agree with you more.
我很同意
I mean,your lot had the right idea. My lot?
我是说 你的伙计做对了 我的伙计?
Spurs,like the Old West -that'd liven 'em up a bit!
用马刺刺马 就像西部牛仔片里 这样可以提速不少!
Well,it's a novel idea. I doubt if the Jockey Club would agree with you.
哦 这个想法很新奇 我很怀疑赛马俱乐部会同意
Stuff them!
贿赂他们!
Anyway,what you doing here?
你怎么会在这里?
Sniffing out the competition,are ya?
探探你对手的状况 是吗?
No,just passing by,I thought I'd buy you lunch.
不 只是路过 我想我可以请你吃午餐
Ah,top man.
啊 你咋这么好呢
Give me five minutes,I'll justscrape the horse shit off me boots. Right.
给我五分钟 我先去擦掉我鞋上的马粪 好的
Imogen,all right,sweetheart?
Imogen 好的 亲爱的?
It's Danny Blue.
我是Danny Blue
Were you now,you naughty little monkey?
在哪呢 你这淘气的小猴子?
I call with great news.
我有重大消息通知你
Yes,I'm pleased to tell you that you have made the short list.
是的 我很高兴告诉你 你通过了
Ha ha ha ha ha!
哈哈哈!
But I will need you for a second interview.
但我需要你第二次面试
I was thinking maybe over dinner?
我在想...晚餐面试如何?
Hello,Archie.
你好 Archie
Bloody hell!
咋这么见鬼呢!
I've had better welcomes.
我听过更好的欢迎词
Bombay Sapphire and slim-line tonicon the rocks,please.Twist of lemon.
孟买♥♥红宝石酒加苏打水 加上冰块 再放点柠檬
Half a lager for the lady.
给这个女士来半杯啤酒
Archie,if I didn't know better,I'd say that you weren'tvery pleased to see me.
Archie 要不是跟你很熟 我还以为你不想见到我呢
I get nervous around grifters.
在骗子旁边我会紧张
You're too tricky for my liking.
你太狡猾 不是我好的那口
And every time I see ya,you want something.
每次我见到你 你都是冲着什么东西来的
How can you say that?
你怎么能这么说呢?
So you don't want anything?
那你什么都不要?
No!
不!
Well,maybe just one small thing.
可能只是一个很小的东西
A horse.
一匹马
Cheers.
干杯
Good job,Freddie,just make sure you hug that rail.
做的好 Freddie 别忘了关栅栏
Mr Harrington?
Harrington先生?
Nigel Marsh,Department of Food and Rural Affairs.
Nigle Marsh 食品农务部门的
What can I do for you? Do you,um,do you keep chickens here,sir?
有什么事吗? 你们这里养鸡吗 先生?
There's a few at the main house,why?
主房♥里有一些 怎么了?
You've heard of the Avian influenza pandemic,sir? Yes,of course.
先生 你听说了禽流感了吗? 是的 当然听说过
We,um... We found this bird adjacent to your land.
我们 呃... 在你的土地周围发现了这只鸟
Early tests show it might have traces of the AH5 strain,which as you may know,
测试显示它可能有AH5的病症
when partnered with any one of nine neuraminidase surface proteins
当和九个神经氨蛋白质中的一种结合时
produces sub-types including H5N1,two,three and nine.
就会产生子类型 包括 H5N1 2 3 9
I don't understand. To put it simply,sir,there is a chance you may be infected.
我不太懂 简单的说 你很有可能被感染
We'll have to close down operations here while we carry out some tests.
我们得关闭这里 然后进行一些测试
I'm getting droppings from several species.
我正在收集几个种类的粪便
Now hang on,this is a racing yard,I can't just shut down.
等等 这是个赛马场 不能就这样关了
You can either comply with the order,sir,or I can get the police to remove you and your staff
你要么服从安排 要么等我叫警♥察♥把你和你的员工遣走
with the inevitable unfavourable publicity that will incur.
那将不可避免的引起公众注意
I know it's inconvenient,sir,but we can be done here by early evening
我知道这会造成不便 我们晚上之前就能做完
and issue you with an all clear certificate.
然后发给你一个无菌证明
So this syndicate you belong to,
你工作的这家财团
how many horses do you own?
有多少匹马?
Well,about 30 here in the UK, and about another dozen in the States.
英国有30 还有十几匹在美国
All of which I'd swap tomorrow to get the horse I came here to buy.
但为了我明天要买♥♥的那匹马 这些马全部抛掉也不可惜
Oh? She's a veritable flying machine.
哦? 它简直就是个飞马
She's running six furlongs in just a little under a minute twelve. Well,that's quick.
她可以在1分12左右跑6个杆 哦 真快
Quick enough to win a classic.
足以赢得一流比赛了
Any chance of me getting in on theaction? No,no,no,I'm afraid not.
我可以参与这个拍卖♥♥吗? 恐怕不行
It's a done deal. Oh...
这已经谈好了 喔...
This horse,don't supposeI could have a butcher's?
说到这匹马 俺又不会找个屠夫宰了它?
Just to give me some ideaof what I should be looking for.
你总得多给我点信息让我参考一下
Well,I doubt if my business partners would appreciate me bringing another owner along.
我的生意合伙人恐怕不希望 我带去另外一个买♥♥家
Then don't tell 'em! And I'll pick up the tab for the lunch.
那就别告诉他们! 这午餐我买♥♥单
Hmm,well,I suppose there's no harm in just letting you see her.
给你看一下也没什么大碍
Ahh! Lovely.
啊! 很好
Yes,mate? Oh,lager,please.
要点什么吗 伙计? 哦 来杯啤酒
You got any ID?
我带身份证了吗?
2.60.
2.6镑
So you're the world-famousEddie then?
你就是世界闻名的Eddie?
Eh?
呃?
Well,Eddie's Bar. Oh,right.
Eddie酒吧 哦 是的
Yeah,I've heard a lot about you.
我听说了很多关于你的事情
Yeah? You're the one who gets allthe grifters in here,aren't ya?
是吗? 是你聚集所有的骗子到这里?
You know about grifters?
你知道骗子的事情?
When everyone was playing computergames,I was reading about FrankAbagnale,and uhm,Count Lustig.
当所有人都在玩电脑游戏的时候 我在读关于Frank Abagnale和Count Lustig的书
Oh,right.
哦
Yeah,I heard you're,you're like the main man,virtually a grifter yourself.
我听说你是主脑 事实上你自己就是个骗子
Well,yeah,but,keep it to yourself,you know what I mean?
哦 是的 但别跟别人说 你知道我什么意思吗?
Ey,course,man. I'm cool.
当然 我不会多嘴
Yeah,they even say like,you're thebrains behind most of the big cons.
他们还说你是很多大骗局的主脑
Well,I wouldn't say the brains exactly. No,I'm more of a...
也不能叫主脑 不 我更像是
a consultant,you know. Pointing them in the right direction.
一个顾问 给他们指明方向
You ever seen Charlie's Angels? Yeah. I got ya,I got ya.
你看过"查理的天使"吗? 是的 看过
You must have had 'em all throughhere... Stacie Monroe,Mickey Bricks.
你肯定把这些人都招过来... Stacie Monroe Mickey Bricks
Three Socks Morgan. Albert Stroller. Yeah?
三支脚Morgan Albert Stroller 是吗?
You're winding me up.Danny Blue? No,they all come in here,mate.
你让我兴奋了 Danny Blue呢? 当然 他们都来这里 伙计
Danny? We're like that,mate.
Danny? 我们关系好得很
No way.
不可能
Yes,way.
是的
So,where is he now?
那 他现在在哪里?
So,where are we?
我们进行到哪了?
I've arranged to meet him this afternoon. We got a horse?
我安排今天下午和他见面 我们有一匹马了吗?
I went to meet Archie,he'sgoing to meet us at the yardand bring a horse with him.
我见了Archie 他会带一匹马到马场和我们见面
The yard's sorted,we've got it till six o'clock. Great,OK.
马场搞定了 我们可以用到6点 很好
Ash's got us a dodgy stopwatch from SecondHand Sid. It loses seven seconds a minute.
Ash弄了一个作假的二手秒表 它一分钟慢7秒
Show him the horse this afternoon. Get him all excited and then bosh,hit him where it hurts.
下午给他看马 让他兴奋起来 抓住要害钩住他
Are we expecting anyone?
我们还在等谁吗?
No.
没
Danny Blue. Never heard of him.
Danny Blue 没听过
I'm Billy,Billy Bond.
我是Billy Billy Bond
All I want is five minutesof your time. For what?
能给我5分钟时间 干吗?
I'm the best short conplayer in London. I heard youwas looking for new blood.
我是伦敦最好的小骗子 我听说你在寻找新人
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表