剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
so it appears the money hasn't moved.
看起来那些钱好像 从来没有被移♥动♥过
So, we use this.
所以我们可以用这个
Those few seconds the water's bubbling will give us a chance
在这几秒钟里 我们可以利用大量气泡的掩护
to put this in front of the money,
把它放到那些钱的前面
so that when the water settles,
等水解凝了
it will look like the money's still there.
看起来好像钱还在那里
But we still need to move the money.
但我们还是要把钱拿走
Yeah, well, I'm working on that.
我正在处理这个问题
What this does is buy us time.
这能够帮我们拖延时间
Now, as plans go,
现在 按照计划
it's got more rolls than Billy's socks,
这次行动比Billy的袜子 还要曲折
but it's the only way I've conceived of us doing this.
但也只有这个方法 才能让我们有所行动
So how am I gonna get hose capsule thingy's in there?
我怎么才能把软胶囊弄进去?
Yeah, well, um, I'm working on that too.
这个...我也在考虑
Is it just me, or are you still working on an awful lot?
是我没有搞懂 还是你还有很多东西要考虑?
Forget the details, Ash, all the holes and stuff.
别说那些细节了 Ash 什么漏洞啊之类的东西
In your heart of hearts, can we do this?
说心里话 你觉得我们能做吗?
No.
不能
It's your call, Danny.
你说的算 Danny
The mafia...
黑♥手♥党♥...
Forget them.
忘了他们吧
Hey, guys, coffee's up.
嘿 伙计们 咖啡来了
You got a minute?
你有空吗?
All right, put 'em in a south tower. Okay?
好吧 把他们放到南塔楼
What, Harry?
怎么了 Harry
One of the girl's on the roulette is... paying out on the wrong number.
轮盘赌的一个姑娘一直弄错号♥码 在输钱
Three times, the same guy.
连续三次都是同一个人
So why are you telling me? Deal with it.
你和我说干吗? 自己解决
Well, I would, but, uh, you told paulie to hire her.
我会的 但是是你叫Paulie 雇用她的
You know, last week.
就是上个礼拜
The little blonde.
那个金发小女郎
Yeah, that was for services rendered.
那是对她服务的奖励
But the question is the same, man. What are you telling me for, Harry?
但是还是这个问题 你告诉我♥干♥吗? Harry
As much as I'd love to do your job for you, I couldn't live off the pay.
我倒是很想替你做这个工作 但是你的那点工资不够我塞牙缝的
No.
不用
I can deal with it. I just...
我能处理好 只是...
wanted to know if you wanted me to, uh, go easy on her.
想知道你是不是 想让我对她宽容点
That was all. Why? I didn't.
就是这样 为什么?我不会
I have a casino to run. All right, you know the rules.
我是要经营整个赌场的 你知道规则的
Take her out back, mark her face, and dump her in the trash.
把她从后面带出去 划花她的脸 然后把她扔到垃圾堆里
And take the guy too.
还有那个男的也一起
Show 'em what happens when you settle for sloppy seconds.
让他们看看做事不用心的下场
Boss.
是的 老板
Big daddy's getting cleaned today?
今天要清理"老爹"吗?
Uh, yeah. They'll be here in an hour.
嗯 是的 他们1小时内会到
Lem'me know when they're done. I'll come take a look.
他们弄好了通知我一声 我去看看
The trigger's under the handle.
开关在把手下面
You pull it once when it's directly over each jet.
当它对准喷口之后就按一下
How's everything else?
其他事情怎么样了?
It's pretty good.
很好
Kid, come with me.
孩子 跟我来
I got a job on the strip, everyone else is in the crapper.
有个清洁的工作要你来做 其他人都在厕所里
Climb up there, kid.
爬上去
Okay, take the stick,
好的 拿着棍子
and gently wipe the face of the glass, just like I showed you.
然后轻轻的擦玻璃 就像我告诉你的那样
I'll turn off the air.
我把空气关掉
You okay, kid?
可以吗?
Yeah. No worries.
嗯 没问题
I'm nearly done.
我差不多好了
Okay. We're all done.
好了 都弄好了
Right, I've rigged the phones so I can divert calls to a contractor to here.
我控制了电♥话♥ 我把打给承包商的电♥话♥都转接到这里
We can make I.d.s using Billy's as a master.
我们可以伪造身份卡 让Billy成为清洁专家
I need you to make sure the van is ready.
我要你确保车子到位
Stacie, I need you to be with the guard at the machine.
Statice 我要你守在机器边上
Right. I think that's everything.
好了 我想就是这些
I've probably forgotten something but it's too late now.
我可能忘记了什么 不过现在也晚了
So let's get a good night sleep, eh?
那就好好睡一晚 ?
Got a busy day tomorrow.
明天有的忙了
you know, Ash has done a great job.
Ash做的很不错
Yes, he has.
是的
You don' think we should do this, do you?
你觉得我们不应该这样做对吧
You know how many crews have tried to take this town,
你知道有多少团体 比我们准备充足
more prepared than we are?
打算过要在这个城市里 打捞一笔吗?
Yeah, but they weren't us, were they?
是啊 但是他们不是我们 对吧
No, but maybe that's not enough this time.
确实 但对于这次行动 这个理由并不充分
You think I should call it off?
你认为我应该就此罢手?
Well, you're in this because of me.
你做这些也都是因为我
You know how much guilt there is on your conscious if it goes wrong?
你知道如果除差错你的良心 会受到多少谴责?
You know, there might be stronger crews out there,
也许还有别的更强悍的队伍
they might be smarter, better prepared,
他们可能更聪明 准备更充分
and you know why we succeed? We succeed because...
你知道我们为什么会成功吗? 我们成功因为...
Because of who we are.
因为我们就是我们
We make each other special.
我们让彼此与众不同
You know, if we don't care or each other, if we don't do anything,
如果我们不在乎彼此 那么我们将一事无成
you know, when one of us is hurt, if we just walk away...
当我们当中的一员受伤害了 如果我们就那样走开
We haven't got anything, have we?
我们就什么也得不到 不是吗?
We're just crooks.
那样的话 我们只是群骗子
You've come a long way, Danny.
你成长了很多 Danny
I had a great teacher.
名♥师♥出高徒
Control, I think we've got a problem with big daddy.
控制室 "老爹"出了点问题
What the hell? What's this?
怎么回事 咋这样了呢?
I don't know. They just cleaned it...
我不知道 他们昨天才清理过的
They just cleaned it yesterday.
他们昨天才清理过
Get it fixed.
把它弄好
Lucky seven aquatics. How can I help?
幸运七水上服务 请问需要什么服务?
Oh yeah, that's the air valves, they get blocked sometimes.
哦 是空气阀 它们有时候是会堵住的
No, no, I don't have to go in the machine.
不 我不需要到机器里
The valves are one the outside.
空气阀在外面
Sure.
好的
Yeah, I'll send someone right over.
我马上派人过去
Hey Norm.
嘿 Norm
Mrs. Foster called again.
Foster太太又打电♥话♥来了
She thinks her fish have caught a fungus.
她觉得她的鱼被真菌感染了
Okay, but don't be long. All right.
好吧 快去快回 好的
Some guys are coming to check the tank. You sending security down?
有人过来检查水缸 要派保安下来吗?
Naw, they just need to get to the air valve on the outside.
不要 他们只要看看 外面的空气阀
Huh. All right.
哦 好的
Where's Norm?
Norm哪去了?
Ah, he's at another job, but Harry said it was urgent.
他有别的活 但是Harry说很紧急
Bubbles are screwed.
泡泡冒不出来了
Okay, well, we'll blow 'em through.
好的 我们会让它通气的
You need three guys o turn a valve?
你要3个人来开空气阀?
We were coming back from somewhere else when we got the call.
我们接到电♥话♥的时候是 从别的地方赶过来的
How long is this gonna take? Oh, not long.
这要多久? 哦 不要很久
Your drink, sir.
你的饮料 先生
Good luck.
祝你好运
Ah, come on.
哦 不要
Better go get somebody.
最好找人来
Yeah... Crack from the tank clogs the jet sometimes.
水缸的裂缝有时会堵住出气孔
Hi. Hey, how's it going?
嗨 嘿 怎么了?
There's something wrong with the machine, the coin slot's jammed.
有个机器坏了 投币口堵住了
I'll be back in a minute, fellas.
我马上回来
Okay, we won't be long.
好的 我们马上就好了
Five minutes.
5分钟
Control.
控制室
Go ahead.
继续
Could we get an engineer down?
我们需要一个技师下来
The bill slot's jammed.
投币口堵住了
Get in position.
准备好
Ah, we're ready to blow the jet stream now.
我们准备疏通出气口
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表