剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Excuse me.
失陪一会儿
I'm sorry, Felix, no.
不好意思 Felix 不行
It's strictly tickets-only. I told you that.
那是严格凭票入场的 我告诉过你了
No, I don't want you down on your knees, at least not to beg.
不 我不想要你跪下 至少不是为求我而跪下 (暗示: 跪下吹我喇叭都是ok地^^)
Felix, I've got to go, love.
Felix 我得挂了
All right, keep it warm. Bye-bye.
好的 再接再厉 再见
Sophia, lovely.
Sophia 宝贝
Felix du bois, driving me nuts.
Felix Du Bois 快把我搞疯了
Vogue are desperate to get in tonight, but you know what lorde's like.
Vogue(著名时尚杂♥志♥)今晚想入场想疯了 可你是知道Lorde的脾气的
Oh, I didn't realize you had company.
哦 我没注意到你有客人
Lady Bartwell, this is Symon Darnell.
这是Bartwell女士 这是Symon Darnell
Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you, Symon.
哦 很高兴认识你 Symon
So tell me, is this lorde your hot new thing?
那么告诉我 这个Lorde就是你看中的新人?
I'm so sorry, Clarissa, I really cannot say.
很抱歉 Clarissa 我真的不能告诉你
Is this it?
这就是了?
This is it.
这就是
Would you excuse me, just for one moment?
能原谅我失陪一小会儿么?
Yes, of course.
哦 当然可以
I'll just... Wait here.
我就在...这里等着
Oh, Symon, I'm so excited.
哦 Symon 我太激动了
You ready to see it?
你准备好看了吗?
Oh, Symon, it's amazing.
哦 Symon 太了不起了
It's marvelous.
不可思议
Really marvelous.
简直难以置信
Oh, the button.
哦 这钮扣
The button, the details...
这钮扣 这些细节...
Please, could I try it?
拜托 我能试一下吗?
Could I try it on, please?
我能试穿一下吗 求你了?
Out by 5:00...
五点前离开...
Spanish ambassador.
西班牙大使
The way it just hangs there...
光挂在那里 已经看起来...
Oh, go on, have a touch.
哦 来吧 摸摸看
Hello? Symon Darnell's phone.
你好? Symon Darnell的电♥话♥
Felix du Bois. Is Symon available?
我是Felix du Bois 能让Symon听电♥话♥吗?
No, he's not at the moment.
不行 他现在没空
I will call back.
那我一会儿再打
No, can I help?
不 让我来传达吧?
Is... Is this about the Lorde show?
是...不是有关Lorde展示会的事?
Yes, he assured us it was for potential investors only.
是的 他向我们保证 展示只对潜在的投资人开放
Right.
好的
So how is it Annie Leibovitz has just landed at Heathrow?
那Annie Leibovitz(美国著名摄影家) 怎么飞来海斯陆了?
Is Vanity Fair coming?
<名利场>也会来吗? (美国著名时尚杂♥志♥)
I know you think you have the hottest thing in fashion, but I'm warning you,
我知道你们自以为掌握了时尚 界最红的事物了 但我警告你们
it would be a mistake to snub vogue, so get us on that list.
敢怠慢Vogue绝对是个错误 赶紧把我们列入入场名单
Right...
好的...
Yes, well, I'll have to speak to Symon.
呃...这个...我得问问Symon
Make it happen.
那就快付诸行动 (指把vogue列入名单)
Was that meant to be French?
是不是扮法国人?
Classic Normandy, with a nod to the Loire region.
向卢瓦尔致敬的 诺曼底人
With a nod to Clouseau, more like it.
更象是向Clouseau致意 (法国歌♥手)
Eddie, my friend,
Eddie 我的朋友
I need to ask a favor. No.
我得请你帮个忙 不行
So, when will I know exact location of the show?
那么我什么时候才知道 展示会的确切地址?
Don't worry, I'll call you at 6:00. I'll give you the password.
别着急 我6点打给你 告诉你通行口令
All right?
好吧?
Big kiss for a big night.
美好的夜晚美好的吻
Lovely to meet you.
很高兴认识你
You too, Symon. You too.
我也很高兴 Symon 很高兴
Well, I think I might have another cup.
好了 我想我还要再喝一杯
No. We only want to borrow the bar.
不行 我们只想借一下酒吧
It's not a library book.
这又不是图书馆里的书
How about we settle this with a little bet?
要不我们以此为注打个赌吧?
No, no bets.
不行 不赌
I bet you 200 quid... You're wasting your breath.
我赌200镑 你在浪费你的口水
I can drink 3 pints... I don't listen.
我喝3品脱酒(1品脱=1.136升)... 我不听
Quicker than you can drink...
快过你喝...
Three shots.
三小杯
That's all?
就这样?
They still charge you, even if you don't eat them.
就算你不吃 他们也会收费的
Where? Left here.
哪边? 左边
Good afternoon.
下午好
Get out!
快出去!
Thank you.
谢谢
I just wanted to welcome you personally
我只是想亲自来欢迎一下您
and, as acting manager, say if there's anything
身为代理经理 您在此期间
you need while you're here, don't hesitate to call.
如有任何需要 请给我电♥话♥
Come along, boys.
好好干 小伙子们
Chop-chop.
动作快点
So I just have to drink these
就是说 我喝完这些
quicker than you can drink those, and I'm 200 quid up?
只要比你喝完那些快 我就可以赢得200镑?
Spot on. But if you lose...
没错 可如果你输了...
Yeah, I lend you the bar.
好的 我会把酒吧借给你
Yeah. The only rule is, we're not allowed to touch each other's glasses.
好 唯一的规则是 我们谁也不能碰对方的杯子
Fair enough.
很公平
Ready, Eddie? Ready.
准备好了 Eddie? 好了
Go.
开始
One down, and you're not even halfway through your first.
一杯喝完 可你连一杯的 一半还没喝到
Bottoms up.
干杯
It's not looking good for you, is it, mate?
看来你形势不妙啊 伙计?
I think I'll take my time, savor the moment.
我想我要放慢速度 好好享受这个时刻
See, you always think you're so clever, don't you...
瞧 你总觉得自己很聪明 对吧?...
"poor Eddie, he's a soft sort, he's an easy target"?
总觉得"可怜的Eddie 他是个软柿子 很容易骗的"是吗?
But for once, I'm gonna be the one who comes up...
这回总算 我成为了那个赢...
What are you doing?
你这是干吗?
You can't touch my glass, remember?
你不能碰我的杯子 记得吧?
Cheers, Ed. See you tonight.
干杯 Ed 今晚见
So does this turn into a pumpkin at midnight?
那么这车午夜会变成南瓜吗?
No, my dear, it turnsinto a felony.
哦 亲爱的 会变成一项重罪
Is she following?
她盯着呢吗?
Like a lamb to the slaughter.
就象是蜜蜂盯着蜜糖
Go on.
跟上
Have a nice night.
祝您度过愉快的夜晚
I'm lady Bartwell.
我是Bartwell女士
I'm here for the private investors' show.
我是来参加私人投资派对的
Password?
通行暗语呢?
My name is my password.
我的名字就是密♥码♥
No, funnily enough, it's not.
不 很有趣 但不是
And I thought you said you were a lady.
我想你刚才说你是位女士
You lost something, love?
丢了东西吗 亲爱的?
Did, um... Did you deliver the clothes?
你 呃... 你在送衣服吗?
Do you still think Billy's ready to play the inside?
你认为Billy准备好 做内应了吗?
'Course.
当然
Do we have doubts?
有疑问吗?
I don't know.
我也不知道
He just seems a bit edgy.
他看起来有点焦躁
I have noticed he seems a little distracted.
我也觉得他有点心烦意乱的
He's usually so confident.
他平常很自信的
He's just nervous.
他只是有点紧张
It's only natural. It's his first time.
这很正常 第一次嘛
You remember your first time, don't you, baby?
你记得你的第一次吗 宝贝
I don't know why I try to bother being serious with you.
我早知道不能和你说点正经的
There's the man.
有个男人过来了
Is that gonna be enough, yeah?
这样够了吗 恩?
Yeah, that'll do.
恩 可以了
Did she go for it?
她在找吗?
Yeah, she managed to wheedle the address out of me...
是的 她想从我这里骗出地址...
Llorde's secret location for a 10 quid bribe.
10镑的小费为Lorde的秘密地址
She is cheap.
真够贱的
I'm surprised she didn't ask for change.
我都奇怪她怎么不要找零
She realized there's no point trying to get in here.
可能她觉得没法进到这里
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表