剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Okay.
好
This time makes time number three.
问你第三遍
Where is Eddie?
Eddie在哪里?
My friend asked you a question.
我朋友在问你问题
Direct and polite.
直接而有礼貌
Where is Eddie...
Eddie在哪里...
Are you looking to get your face smashed in?
你想被揍吗?
Be careful, Billy.
小心点 Billy
No, that man needs to be careful.
不 他才该小心点
You move closer, I snap wrist.
你们再过来 我就把手腕折断
I think first we should find out where Eddie is.
首先我们该弄清楚Eddie在哪里
Now you will sit.
你们坐下
I think it's only fair just to let you know that
该让你明白
we don't keep any money or valuables on the property.
这里没钱 也没什么值钱的东西
Except, what's in the till.
除了 铁柜里的
And listen, you're more than welcome to that.
你拿那个我们没意见
But what about Eddie?
但Eddie呢?
Eddie's not gonna quiver over a few quid,
少一点钱 Eddie没事的
not in exchange for us getting murdered.
总好过我们被杀
I meant what-what has he done with Eddie?
我是说 他们把Eddie怎么样了?
What do you want from us?
你要找我们干什么?
Honor.
荣誉
Honor?
荣誉?
I don't get it.
我没明白
My father.
我父亲
Do we know your father?
我们认识你♥爸♥吗?
I mean, do we?
我们认识?
Yeah, and wh-what's this got to do with Eddie?
这和Eddie什么关系?
Uh, yeah, or us?
对 和我们什么关系?
We don't know what you're talking about,
不明白你说什么
and we definitely don't know your...
我们肯定不认识你...
Father.
爸爸
Well, it's what we've always done.
我们老这么干
I know, but it's unprofessional.
但很不专业
I mean, we fill a dummy briefcase
我们放进假公文包的
full of random piles of snipped up newsprint.
全是随便剪的新闻用纸
It-it's a bit shoddy.
有点以次充好
No, no, no. We have experimented.
不 我们实验过
We used, uh, travel brochures, paper towels.
用过旅游手册 卫生纸
We got rid of those two jeffrey archer novels in that gig in jersey.
我们在吉西岛那单买♥♥卖♥♥里 用掉了两大本Jeffrey Archer的小说
Well, I thought...
我曾想...
We should do a proper piece of a search and development
我们该选择正确的填充物
to determine in a jamaican switch
放在掉包的箱子里
which is the optimum substitute for banded cash.
哪一种能最好地代替整沓现金
Weight and rattle obviously an issue.
重量和纸的摩擦声 是肯定要考虑的因素
It has to weigh the same, sound right.
得一样重 听上去差不多
I like it. This is proper, thinking ahead, tweaking a technique.
我喜欢这样 这是对的 提前考虑 有技术含量
1,000 pounds in 20's
20一张 1000块
weighs exactly 53.5 grams, right?
重53.5克 对吗?
This is the book of instant duplicate sales and ledger invoice receipts.
这是复写收据本
It is made of paper, it is bound,
纸做的 装订好的
and it weighs exactly 54 grams.
重54克
It's a beautiful thing.
太有才了
I'm sorry, mate.
对不起 哥们
You're not making any sense at all.
你说的不合情理
Are you sure you got the right place?
你确定找对地方了?
I mean, look, that's just a book of invoice thingamajiggys, isn't it?
这只是个发♥票♥收据本什么的 不是吗?
Never seen it before in my life.
之前没见过
And none of us have ever seen or heard
我们没人见过 也没有
of any contact with your father.
和你父亲有过接触
We've never met your father. I'm sorry.
我们没见过你♥爸♥ 对不起
Maybe we can do a deal.
也许我们能做个交易
You bring shame to my family, to my father.
你让我的家庭 我的父亲蒙羞
Look, mate, he lost some money.
哥们 他损失了点钱
You really don't want to take this stuff too seriously.
你不需要看得这么严重
It's what we do, we con... Shut up, Danny.
我们就是做这行的... 闭嘴 Danny
Which one did this?
谁做的?
Boss must eat first.
老大必须先吃
Fugu.
河豚
Fugu.
河豚
Fu who?
河什么?
What exactly is it? Sushi, is it?
什么东西? 是寿司吗?
I can do sushi.
我能做寿司
A bit of raw fish, isn't it?
用点生鱼 不是吗?
It's a puffer fish.
是河豚
So?
然后?
Parts of the puffer fish contain an neurotoxin
有些河豚含有神经毒素
potent enough to kill a man in less than a minute.
足以在一分钟内毒死人
If it's wrongly prepared.
如果处理的不对
Wrongly cut by the chef so accidentally the toxin has leaked into the flesh.
厨师没有正确的切除神经毒素部分 鱼肉就会有毒
Or on purpose.
或者有意这么做 鱼肉也会有毒
Stupid, isn't it?
太傻了 不是吗?
I mean, nobody's gonna eat sushi that's gonna kill you, are they?
没人会吃毒死人的河豚 不是吗?
In the yakuza culture it is a supreme act of defiance
在日本文化里 这是
to stare death in the face.
面对死亡 进行挑战的极端行为
Yes, death.
是的 死亡
One piece touched.
有一片有碰过
You're telling me that one piece of this fish is poisonous?
你告诉我有一片有毒?
Boss will eat first.
头儿先吃
You're saying one piece has touched the knife.
你是说 有一片被刀碰过?
What knife?
什么刀?
Fugu contains such extreme toxin
河豚体内含有剧毒
that only licensed fugu chefs are allowed to prepare it.
只有专职厨师才能对其加工
Training takes ten years.
而这些厨师须经十年苦练方可掌刀
It's the liver that contains tetrodotoxin,
河豚毒素存在于肝脏
a poison 1,200 times more powerful than cyanide.
毒性相当于氰化物的1200倍
The flesh of the puffer fish isn't poisonous.
河豚鱼肉无毒
They use two knives.
加工中要用到两把刀
The short one for eviscerating internal organs.
短刀移除内脏
The large one for cutting flesh.
鱼肉则用长刀切片
But the short knife has touched one piece.
这儿有一片被短刀碰过
Look, son, I don't even know your name.
听着 伙计 我都不知道你的尊姓大名
That's cool. No names.
没名字 挺酷
We all enjoy a little anonymity here.
我们都很喜欢 这种隐姓埋名的感觉
I just think put it on paper,
我们干脆写明
set our position crystal clear, okay.
各自的职位
We ain't gonna eat anything that could, should, would,
我们不吃那些会让我们
or even might be a little bit moody.
或者有可能让我们感到不爽的东西
Now, I am the boss here,
我是这儿的头儿
and it is me who is responsible for any shame to your father.
对于给你父亲带来的耻辱 我应当负全责
He's lying.
他说谎
I'm the boss.
我才是头儿
What's going on?
干吗呢这是?
These are men.
这些男人
They are far, far too stupid to be boss. I am the boss.
蠢得连一点当头儿的资质都没有 我是头儿
Like you wish.
你只能想想罢了
Look at me.
瞧瞧我
Hey, kung-fu man!
嘿 会功夫那位!
Look at me.
看着我!
I is the boss, yeah.
我是头儿
If you believe that, mate, you're gonna believe anything.
你要是连这个都信 那就没什么你不信的了
What?
怎么了?
All right.
好吧
None of these is boss.
他们都不是头儿
I'm the boss.
我是
Then you eat first.
那你就先来吧
No.
不
I ain't gonna do it.
我才不干呢
And you know what?
知道么?
You can't make me.
你制不了我
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表