剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Which she then sells through her own property company.
然后她再通过自己的 房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥把房♥子卖♥♥掉?
No,no,no,no,no,no.No,it's worse than that.
不不不不 比那还糟糕
She convinces them to sell through her own auction house.
她说服他们通过 她的拍卖♥♥公♥司♥卖♥♥
She forgets to invite any serious bidders,
但不会请任何 真正要买♥♥的出价人
buys the lot herself for next to nothing,and sells them on later.
最后自己花一点钱 把房♥子买♥♥下 再卖♥♥掉
She's not silly,is she?
真聪明
And the money she pays for the houses,she gets back anyway,
等她收养老院费用时
when she collects the fees for the nursing home.
买♥♥♥房♥♥子的钱很容易就赚回来了
So basically she's just nicking old people's houses?
基本上她就是在 盗取老人们的房♥子
Yeah,you got to admit it's clever.
对 你得承认这么做很聪明
Poor,poor Eddie.
可怜的Eddie
Yeah,and if she's smart enough to put this together,
她聪明到想出这么个点子
she's not gonna be easy to take.
肯定不好对付
Good news - we have a mark.
好消息 我找到猎物啦
Oh,Albie,sorry.
哦 Albie 抱歉
We've kind of been sidelined. Oh,why?
突然出现状况 哦 为什么?
Yeah,Eddie's in trouble.
对 Eddie有麻烦了
Right,I'll fill Albie in.
对 让Albie加入
And what should I do?
我们该怎么做?
You,you stick with me,take notes.
你跟着我 随时做记录
Right,Stace,get close to this Veronica bird,all right?
对 Stace 想办法接近这个女人
Find out what makes her tick.She's got to care about something.
弄清楚什么能引起她的兴趣 她肯定对某样东西热衷
OK,kids,let's show old laughing chops just
好 我们让这个老女人看看
what happens when you mess with a grifter's favourite barman.
惹上我们最喜欢的 酒吧店主会有啥下场
For God's sake,man,it's the wrong temperature.
看在上帝的份上 这温度不对
I think you'll find it's correct,madam.
你会觉得这个温度正合适 女士
If you don't want my opinion,what'sthe point of me bloody tasting it?
如果你不想听我的意见 干吗还要我试酒?
A good Pinotage should beserved at around 63 degrees.
一瓶上等皮诺塔吉 应该在63度时品尝
You've taken this from the fridge.
你这是从冰柜里拿出来的
I will go and check,madam.
我去查一下 女士
Check with who?You're the bloody sommelier.
向谁查? 你不过是个斟酒服务员
Just bring me another bottle.
再给我开一瓶
Do your job properly,moron.
好好做你的工作 白♥痴♥
Good for you for speaking up.
真高兴你说出来
I'd,er,I'd jolly well like to see how people would react
我一直想知道 呈上桌的食物温度不对
if their food came out at the wrong temperature.
人们会有什么反应
Oh,my point exactly.
这正是我想的
The problem is,they're all bloodyforeigners.
问题就在于 他们是该死的外国人
Well,absolutely.
完全正确
These restaurants think that ifyou've got a French accent,
这些餐馆觉得 只要他们都说带法国口音的英语
it automaticallyqualifies you to talk about wine.
就自然而然有权利品赏红酒
Hear,hear!I completely agree.
听听 我完全同意
Jane Porter. Jane.Veronica Powell.
我是Jane Porter Jane 我是Veronica Powell
Jonathan.James Alderman.
Jonathan 是我 James Alderman
Hello,James.
你好 James
Yes,I'm goingto be out of town for a few days.
我要离城几天
I thought perhaps wecould meet up before I go.
我想也许我们走之前能见个面
I may have some interesting newsfor you.
我有些好消息给你
Oh,can you meet today? Of course.
哦 今天可以见面吗? 当然
Say,an hour? Where will you be?
一个小时后怎么样? 在哪里?
The Old Emperor's Ballroom. Right.
帝国舞厅? 好的
See you there. Cheers.
一会见 很好
Honestly,Jane,it's likedealing with bloody children.
说实话 Jane 每天就像跟淘气的孩子们打交道
I sometimes think it's more likea creche than a nursing home.
有时候我觉得那所养老院 更像是托儿所
Same lavatory etiquette.
给这些人洗漱都是一个样子
Oh,no,please,I just don't do old people.
哦 拜托 我最受不了老人
What I've learnt is it doesn'tmatter what you do for them,
我发现不管你为他们做什么
they moan,moan,moan,moan,moan.
他们还是不停的抱怨 抱怨
So you may as well do bugger all.
你干脆让你抱怨个痛快
You know,if I wasn't making so much bloodymoney,
你知道 要不是能赚到这么多钱
I'd be all for euthanasia.
我会投票支持安乐死
At 60.
60岁的时候
Solve the pension crisis,stop the world smelling ofurine in one fell swoop.
解决养老金危机 还能让这个世界不再闻着一股尿味
Talking of which...
说起这个
Now,I don't minddoing the little jobs.
我不介意做这些琐碎的杂活儿
I just want to learn,you know?
我只是想学东西 你知道吗?
Iwant you to giveme everything you got.
我希望你能把所有 你会的都教给我
Sure,sure.
当然 当然
I can't give you everything I've got,obviously.
显然我不能把所有东西 都教给你
I mean,there wouldn't be enough room.
我是说 你那脑袋也没那么多地方
But I can give you some. All right.
但我可以教给你一部分 好吧
OK,first rule of the con,you can't cheat an honest man.
好 第一条 不能骗老实人
All right.
好
You feed the greed,you offer something for nothing,
满足他们的贪念 让他们以为你有出无入
you give them nothing for something.
然后你就可以有入无出
Oh,I can't believe I'msitting here with Danny Blue!
哦 真不敢相信我现在 和Danny Blue坐在一起!
No,we can hardly believe it ourselves sometimes!
不 我们有时候也 不敢相信这一点
Of all the vile,rude,dishonest,low-down,deceitful,
她是我所见过的最卑鄙 粗鲁 欺诈 可耻
scheming, horrible,evil bitches I ever met,that woman beats them all.
狡猾 讨厌 罪恶的女人 这个女人全都占了
You talked to her?
你跟她聊天了?
An opportunity came up.I thought it'd be quicker to do it then.
有一个机会出现 要尽快下手
OK,so what d'you think,are we on or not?
好 那你觉得怎么样? 我们有把握吗?
Oh,yeah,definitely we're on.
哦 当然 胜券在握
How? Wine.
怎么说? 红酒
She's a real buff,apparently,and from what I can gather,
据我了解 她是个真正的红酒迷
she'll quite happily pay thousands to add the right vintage to her collection.
她会很乐意出几千块 把一瓶古董酒收入自己的收藏
How many thousands?
到底能出多少钱?
Her biggest buy so far was
到现在为止
8,000 for a bottle of 1978 Montrachet,three years ago.
三年前花1万8千英镑 买♥♥过一瓶1978年蒙哈榭特
18 grand for a bottle of wine?
1万8买♥♥一瓶红酒?
Some people have more money than sense.
有些人就是钱比理智多
Yeah,our favourite kind.
对 我们最喜欢这种人
OK,so we do a wine con.
好 那么我们就来一场红酒骗局
Can you knock something up?
你能弄到些什么?
Might take a few days.
可能得花点时间
After talking to that woman,
跟那个女人交谈过后
I don't want Eddie's dad in there any longer than he has to be.
我不希望Eddie的爸爸在那再多呆一天
So we'll have to get some already made up,and I know just the man.
要开始动手了 我正好认识一个人
It's upside-down!
反了!
Do you mind?
你介意吗?
This is very delicate.
要很细致
I thought I'd locked the door. You did.
我记得我锁门了 你是锁了
I need a bottle of wine.
我需要一瓶红酒
How much?
多少钱?
Something that sells for a small fortune,
能卖♥♥出去大价钱的酒
but when we buy it,costs 30 bob.
但我们买♥♥ 只要150先令
Nothing new there then.
那没有你要的
Who have I got to fool?
要骗谁?
Amateur or professional? Amateur.
业余的还是专业的? 业余
So something recognisable that rings all the bells when she does a search.
这瓶酒要在她搜索的时候 有迹可循的
A lady?
一位女士?
Not very gentlemanly.
这可不太绅士
Oh,believe me,Vinnie, she's no lady.
哦 相信我 Vinnie 她可不是好女人
James!Sorry to drag you out here,old boy.
James 很抱歉把你拉到这来
Bank business.
银行事务缠身
Yeah,one of our clients is looking for a loan to refurbish this place.
一个客户准备贷款 重新整修这个地方
If you ask me,it'd be kinder to knock it down.
要问我的话 我觉得最好把它拆了
It was quite a place in its heyday.
全盛时期这地方可不一般
Really?
真的?
Yes.
嗯
Well,our chap's good for the loan.
这个客户一向贷款有道
If he chooses to waste it on this place,that's his lookout.
他要是想把钱浪费在这个地方 那就是他自己的问题
So,you said you had some news.
你说你有消息
Yes,I do.
对
Where you been?
你去哪了?
Just finished putting Jonathan on ice.
把Johnathan先稳住
And?
然后呢?
He's where we'll findhim if we need him.
等我们需要的时候 再把他派上用场
Good.OK,excellent.
好 很好
Listen up,troops,Ash is sorting us out with a moody bottle wine.
大家听着 Ash正在帮我们找红酒
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表