剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
Play it again.
再放一遍
her husband was suspected
她丈夫被怀疑在飞机场
of smuggling drugs at the airport.
走私毒品
This is bullshit.
胡说八道
I mean, we should be hunting McCarthy,
我是说我们应该抓麦卡锡才对
not interviewing widows.
而不是调查他的妻子
Slavich's wife could be a hunter.
斯拉维奇的妻子可能是一名猎人
Well, is there a test to prove it?
有证据吗?
Huh? Like a scanner or a DNA sampler.
嗯? 比如扫描仪或者是DNA取样
Not yet.
还没有
Jules is working on one.
朱尔斯正在找
But I can tell.
但是我可以判断他们是否是猎人
What, like a special handshake?
怎么判断 握个手吗?
There's something you want to say?
你想说什么?
Not to you.
对你没什么可说的
Fine, then. I'll say it for you.
好吧 那我就替你说
I don't know what planet I come from, or how I was born.
我不知道我从哪来的 也不知道我是怎么诞生的
I don't have an antenna, except on my car.
我没有天线 除了我的车有
I get a weird skin thing every few months.
我每隔几个月皮肤上就会出现奇怪的东西
I cried when I saw "E.T.,"
当我看到"外星人"的字时 我会痛哭
and no...
而且我并没有...
my lady parts do not feel different than a human's,
我身体里的女性特征和人类没什么两样
but you knew that already.
你知道的
That's a damn lie.
这他妈就是个谎言
My wife is not one of you.
我妻子和你们不一样
We were married six years.
我们结婚六年了
Believe me, I'd know.
相信我 如果她是的话我早就知道了
McCarthy's sick video offered us a deal.
麦卡锡想通过他恶心的短片让我们
Slavich's body in exchange for no more bombings.
用斯拉维奇的尸体作为交换来停止爆♥炸♥袭击
I don't negotiate with terrorists.
我不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
In 2010, we freed Qais al-Khazali
2010年我们用卡扎利
in exchange for Peter Moore.
换回了彼得·摩尔
We ransomed Abu Sayyaf in the Philippines in 2001.
2001年我们从菲律宾赎回了阿布沙耶夫
Those were live hostages.
他们可都是人♥质♥
And the White House had the press breathing down their necks
而且媒体像饿狼一样
like a pack of hungry wolves.
对白宫穷追不舍
Ruth... I don't pander and I don't negotiate with terrorists,
露丝... 我不会就这么屈服 也不会同恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
especially non-human ones.
尤其是非人类的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We've collected 600 corpses over the last four years.
过去四年里我们已经收集了600具尸体
This is the first time they've wanted the body back.
这是他们第一次想要回尸体
Don't you want to know why?
你不想知道为什么吗?
So we hand over Slavich's body in return for what?
所以我们要用斯拉维奇的尸体来换什么?
A chat?
一次谈话?
I got my Twitter feed for that.
用推特就可以
Why did McCarthy single out the new agent, Flynn Carroll?
为什么麦卡锡唯独提到了那位新探员弗林·卡罗尔?
His wife's abduction is the obvious connection.
这必然与他妻子被挟持有关
And then...
而且...
he has the scar.
他有伤疤
Does he know what it means?
他知道那是什么意思吗?
He claims not to.
他说他不知道
Do you trust him?
你相信他吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
That's weird.
真奇怪
There was a cage like that in McCarthy's farmhouse.
麦卡锡的农舍里也有像这样的笼子
They like rabbits.
他们喜欢兔子
What, like for pets?
什么 用来当宠物?
To hunt. They can't help themselves.
用来捕杀 他们忍♥不住
Don't worry. I'm a vegetarian.
不要担心 我是素食主义者
Mrs. Slavich?
斯拉维奇夫人?
Homeland security.
国土安♥全♥局♥
We'd like to talk to you about your husband.
我们想和你谈谈你的丈夫
I don't know who you think my husband was,
我不知道你们怎么看我丈夫
but he wasn't a drug smuggler.
但他绝对不是毒品走私贩
He was a good man.
他是个好人
And you people killed him.
但你们这些人杀了他
Your husband was tasered after assaulting a security officer.
你丈夫是袭击安保人员被电击枪放倒的
The coroner said he died of an undiagnosed heart condition.
法医说他死于某种心脏疾病
Then why don't I get to see the body?
那为什么不让我看看他的遗体?
Aren't I supposed to identify him or something?
难道我不应该去确认一下尸体吗?
Did you, uh...
你...
ever notice any type of...
你发现过某些...
unusual behavior?
不寻常的举动吗?
Randall was a kind and gentle man.
兰德尔是个好丈夫
I mean, he kept rabbits for God's sake,
他只养了那些兔子 天呐
and now you people are here telling me that you killed him
然后你们竟然告诉我你们杀了他
because he was a drug smuggler.
因为他是毒品走私贩?
I know my husband,
我了解我的丈夫
and he was not whatever you people think he was.
他绝不是你们想的那样
There is one last thing we need to ask about.
我们还剩最后一件事想问
A piece of evidence connected to your husband's case.
是与你丈夫的案件相关的一个线索
Uh...
嗯...
have you heard this song before?
你听过这首歌♥吗?
A song?
一首歌♥?
Are you joking?
你在开玩笑?
Oh...
噢...
I hate new wave.
我讨厌新浪潮音乐
No.
没听过
Hey.
嗨
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Hey.
嗨
Hey! What is it?
嗨! 怎么了?
What's wrong?
发生什么了?
Get back in the house.
回到房♥子里
Get back in the house, please.
请回到房♥子里
Is she one of them?
她是他们的人吗
No.
不
You're sure?
你确定?
The second I met her.
见到她那一刻我就知道了
Carroll. Bring me Slavich's body, but come alone.
卡罗尔 把斯拉维奇的尸体带过来 你一个人来
One word about our little arrangement to ETU,
如果你透露给ETU半个字
and you will never see Abby again.
你就再也别想见到艾比
Slavich's body.
斯拉维奇的尸体呢
You're not getting it.
你不会得到它的
Couldn't care less.
我根本不在乎
Eh?
恩?
I got what I really wanted.
我已经得到了我真正想要的
I don't see it.
我没有看到
I mean, you were hyped, man.
我是说 你很兴奋啊
Nope. Not getting it.
并没有 你还没明白
What's so special about you?
你有什么特别的地方?
What do you want?
你想要什么
What, do you mean me personally or us...
你是特指我还是指我们...
hunters?
猎人?
Enough game-playing.
玩够了么
How does this work?
规矩是什么?
I offer you stuff in exchange for Abby?
要我拿什么东西和你交换艾比吗?
'Cause I'll do it.
我会照做的
Grade school clever.
耍小聪明
You keep me talking till the tin soldiers come rushing in
你和我说话拖延时间 好让那些小兵冲进来
with their firecrackers and their two-bit explosions.
带着他们的鞭炮和低级的爆♥炸♥物
Martian go boom, that's what you're hoping for,
火星人毁灭了 这就是你所希望的
ain't it, you big, strong Marine?
不是么 海军军官
Lost contact. Oh, look, what a manly man beast you are.
失去联络 你看你有多混账
Defying my instructions.
敢反抗我的指令
You are one hot-headed police officer
你就是一个急脾气的警员
Afghan vet dev in training.
还没出师的阿富汗兽医
How do you know about me? I mean, you said so yourself...
你怎么了解我的? 我的意思是 你说你自己...
The real question is, what do you know about me?
真正的问题是 你了解我么?
Nothing.
一无所知
Huh?
哈?
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表