剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
...an innocent.
...一个天真无邪的孩子
Did it have a name?
它有名字吗?
The baby?
那个孩子?
Allison.
艾莉森
From the day you became Allison,
自你成为艾莉森的那天起
I vowed to protect you with my life.
我就发誓我会用我的生命保护你
But... I failed you.
但是... 我没能保护好你
No. Yes.
并没有 有
We should have left.
我应该离开的
Gone on the run.
去逃亡
I'm so, so sorry.
实在是对不起
Dad, don't.
爸 别这样
You did everything you could to protect me.
为了保护我你做得已经够多了
I always will.
我会一直保护你的
I don't know what you're saying.
我不知道你在说什么
I'm saying that I love you.
我在说我爱你
As long as I'm alive, you're in danger.
只要我活着你就会有危险
They'll use us against each other.
他们会让我们互相残杀
Who? Finnerman? I won't let her.
谁? 芬纳曼? 我不会任由她这么做的
I couldn't protect you before, Allison.
我以前没能保护你 艾莉森
But I can now.
但我现在可以这么做了
Dad, what have you done?
爸 你都做了些什么?
You weren't supposed to see this.
你不应该看到这些的
You should go.
你应该走了
Dad, no!
爸 不!
No! Help us, someone, please help us!
不! 帮帮我们 有人吗 救命!
Protect-- protect the innocent ones.
保护-- 保护好无辜的人
No!
不!
No, Dad. Hey, stay with me, okay?
不 爸 别离开我 行吗?
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Just stay with me. Stay with me, okay?
别离开我 别离开我 行吗?
Please, someone help us!
拜托 来人帮帮我们!
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表