剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
This is principal sherman.
我是谢尔曼校长
I'm afraid emme has had another... Incident.
我恐怕艾姆又遇到了另一件... 事故
How bad is it?
有多严重?
She'll be fine, but...
她会没事的 但...
Coupled with her spectrum disorder,
加上她的自闭症
I'm afraid self-harming is not something
我恐怕我们这里
That we're equipped for here.
并没有对自残的学生做好准备
We need to look at another option.
我们需要寻找其他的方法
I'll be there as soon as I can.
我会尽快赶到
pretty boy's going in.
他要进去了
Jackson said eyes only.
杰克逊说过了只能暗中跟踪
FBI. Turn around!
FBI 转过身去!
Put your hands where I can see 'em!
把手举起来让我看到!
Turn around!
转过身去!
Aah!
啊!
be quiet.
安静点
As quiet as a church mouse.
像教堂里的老鼠一样安静
Abby...where is she?
艾比 她在哪?
She's gone, and you'll never see her again.
她消失了 你永远不会再见到她了
You took my wife, asshole.
你抓走了我的妻子 混♥蛋♥
My, my, my, such strong language.
我的 我的 我的 多么强硬的措辞
I've got him. Get in the car! Go!
我抓到他了 上车! 快走!
Who are you?
你是谁?
Agent briggs.
布里格斯特工
We're on the same side.
我们是一条船上的
I'm looking for your wife.
我正在找你的妻子
bullshit!
胡说!
Don't believe me? Ask my boss.
你不相信我? 问问我老板吧
He's very keen to meet you.
他非常想见你
Agent carroll.
卡罗尔特工
I'll be handling your debriefing.
我负责你的任务报告
Okay.
好的
Who the fu...are you people?
你们是谁?
Agents regan and briggs work for me.
里根特工和布里格斯特工为我工作
My name's Truss Jackson.
我的名字叫特拉斯·杰克逊
I'm commander of joint task force wotan.
我是联合特遣部队小组的指挥官
Though, we prefer to call ourselves
但我更喜欢称我们为
The exo-terrorism unit...
外星恐♥怖♥主♥义♥小组
E.T.U.
E.T.U
I worked in counterterrorism.
我曾在反恐主义部门工作过
I never heard of any exo-terrorism unit.
我从来没听说过什么外星恐♥怖♥主♥义♥小组
The e.T.U. Deals with the kinds of terrorists
ETU对付那些
Other agencies aren't equipped to handle.
其他特工无法处理的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Like the ones we believe are responsible
就像这次抓走你妻子的
For the disappearance of your wife.
那些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You think terrorists kidnapped my wife?
你认为是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥绑♥架♥了我妻子?
She's a piano teacher.
她是个钢琴老师
How did you find that farmhouse?
你怎么找到那个农舍的?
By reading a fortune cookie.
运气好罢了
Did you see the men inside?
你见到里面的那个男人了吗
Could you identify the suspects
你能认出
Inside the farmhouse?
农舍里的那个嫌犯么?
I couldn't make 'em in a lineup,
我没法清楚描述出他们的样子
But I got a glimpse.
但是我有憋一眼
One guy had dreads.
一个长得很可怕
The other two looked like burn victims.
另外两个像烧伤了
Who are they?
他们是谁?
It's classified. Yeah.
这是机密
Tell me what they have to do with my wife.
他们和我妻子有什么关系
I'm not at liberty to say.
我无可奉告
Do those bastards have my wife?
是这些混♥蛋♥带走了我的妻子吗?
Go home.
回家吧
Get some rest.
休息一下
We'll talk some more later.
之后我们再谈
So?
怎么样?
Emme, I'm sorry I couldn't pick you up.
艾姆 抱歉我没能去接你
Principal Sherman brought me home.
谢尔曼校长送我回家的
She's not as much of a bitch as I thought she was.
她也没有我想的那么讨厌
What happened?
你怎么了?
A girl asked why I wasn't crying about Abby.
今天一个女生问我怎么没为艾比哭
And I don't know.
我也不知道
So I hurt myself.
所以我伤了自己
There's a therapeutic boarding school
有一个疗养寄宿学校
Boarding school? Therapeutic boarding school.
寄宿学校? 疗养寄宿学校
Abby and I were looking into it after your last incident.
上次你出事后我和艾比就去那看过
Emme, I'm sorry.
艾姆 对不起
Now that Abby's gone, you're getting rid of me
现在艾比走了 你也要甩掉我
Just like you always wanted.
正好如了你的愿
That isn't true.
不是这样的
You promised my dad.
你答应过我爸爸
He was your partner.
他曾经是你的搭档
You promised him. You're a liar. I know.
你答应过他 你个骗子
Liar! Liar! No.
骗子! 骗子!
liar! Liar! Liar!
骗子! 骗子! 骗子!
Emme, no, no, no, no, no.
艾姆 不要这样
I don't want to stay with you anyway.
我不要再跟你待一块
Emme.
艾姆
Let go of me!
放开我!
Emme.
艾姆
you want some help?
你需要帮忙吗?
No.
不用
Hey, Emme.
嗨 艾姆
Emme.
艾姆
Carroll is a skilled agent and a nosy one at that.
卡罗尔是位优秀的特工 爱多管闲事
More importantly, his wife seems to mean
更重要的是 他的妻子似乎
Something to the hunters.
对猎人有些用
And then there's the business of the scar.
另外还有他手上的伤疤
I understand.
我了解
He is a risk.
他是个危险人物
All right.
好吧
I'll handle it.
我会处理的
Agent carroll.
卡罗尔特工
You find my wife?
你找到我妻子了吗?
Then what is it?
那找我什么事?
Your transfer to homeland security.
你被调到国♥家♥安♥全♥部
Homeland security?
国♥家♥安♥全♥部?
It's a cover.
卧底工作
Welcome to the E.T.U.
欢迎来到ETU
all personnel are cleared for classified operations.
所有的员工都有明确的行动划分
Briggs here comes courtesy of australian special ops command.
布里格斯 这是我们的澳洲指挥中心
With your skills and experience,
凭你的能力和经验
You'll be an excellent replacement
你代替我们刚失去的一个特工
For an agent we just lost.
正好合适
That's not a great sales pitch.
你这话我怎么不爱听呢
What I'm about to show you
接下来给你看到的
Is known only to this unit
只有我们组织和国防部的
And a handful of people at the top of the D.O.D.
高级人员才有权看到
This information remains classified, period.
这些都是加密的
Are we clear?
清楚吗?
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
The terrorists we're chasing aren't human.
我们所对付的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥不是人类
We used to say the same thing about the hajis.
我们以前也这样说伊♥斯♥兰♥哈吉
Not like that.
那个不一样
This hunter and two others
这个猎人和其他两个
Were part of a cell hiding out in an abandoned
藏在肯塔基一个
Calcium carbonate refinery in kentucky.
废弃的碳酸钙加工厂
They were part of a larger, international organization.
他们是庞大的跨国组织
The U.S. Government first became aware
2009年美国政♥府♥首次
Of their existence in 2009.
意识到他们的存在
This some kind of hoax?
这是在耍我吗?
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表