剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
you know...
你懂的...
cover it?
去掩盖它?
With enough lotion if you work at it.
用足够多的润肤露
It's basically dry skin.
这基本和皮肤干燥一样
You want to see it?
你想看看么?
Yeah.
嗯
McCarthy scratched some pieces off.
麦卡锡抓下来几片皮肤
It's a bit roughed up.
太粗暴了
Abby never had that.
艾比从来没出现过这种情况
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Mm-hmm. Yeah, I'm sure.
嗯 是啊 我确定
Seen enough?
看够了吗?
I've got a spinach lasagna...
我有个菠菜千层面
Netflix queue full of "Downton Abbey"
还有网飞(美国一家在线影片租赁提供商)的正在播出"唐顿庄园"
waiting for me at home.
在我家里等着我呢
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Hey.
嗨
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You don't owe me an apology.
你不用对我道歉
She was a human collaborator.
她是一个人类通敌者
She might have led us to other hunters.
她也许会把我们引向更多的猎人
Jessie Slavich bombed a civilian target
杰西·斯拉维奇在人群中引爆♥炸♥弹
and was within striking distance of a fellow agent.
而且另外一个探员也在她的攻击范围内
You saved Agent Carroll's life.
你救了卡罗尔探员的命
I screwed up with Paige.
我把佩奇的事搞砸了
I screwed up with the music store.
我把音像店搞砸了
This hunter shit that's inside me, I can't control it.
这个该死的猎人东西在我体内 我无法控制
I mean, look at me.
你看看我
I tore that woman to shreds, like an animal.
我把那个女人撕成碎片 就像一头野兽
And I liked it.
我还很喜欢那种感觉
I need the treatment.
我需要治疗
You know that's not an option anymore.
你应该知道这已经不再可能了
But it's worse when I have this.
但是我之前的情况更糟糕啊
Everything feels raw like I'm starving.
我如狼似虎
I just need something to take the edge off
我只是想要有什么东西
of the urges, please.
帮我削弱这种饥渴的欲望 求求你帮帮我
Alison, the treatment weakens you.
艾莉森 治疗会让你变得柔弱
I need you strong.
而我需要你更强大
But I'm not.
但是我并不强大
But you are, and you will be.
你很强 你会变得更强
The unit needs you.
组织需要你
But you'll just have to manage your demons
而你要像我们其他人一样
the same way as the rest of us.
控制好体内的恶魔
There you are.
你来了
Lurking like trolls in a Reddit chatroom.
就像食人魔潜水在红迪网(美国一个社交新闻站点)聊天室
You leather-faced fudder-muckers.
你这个变装的混账
Oh, but we are, even in these putrid pink wrappers,
我们都藏在腐臭的粉色包装纸里
we're still losing our shells.
但我们仍在丢弃我们的外壳
Agent Regan is shedding like a freakin' cobra.
里根探员正在蜕皮 就像特么眼镜蛇一样
All right, who's up?
好了 这次是谁
Just a scrape from her arm.
只有她胳膊上抓下来的一点皮肤
Open wide.
再张开点
Tell Mosher I hope he chokes on it.
告诉莫舍 我希望他噎死
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表