剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
N第1季 第4集
猎 人
咱们得见个面 关于艾比
雷耶斯
巴尔的摩, 马里兰州
联邦调查局地区办事处
尽快回电给我
弗林 (手♥机♥) 3分钟前
Previously on Hunters...
《猎人》前情提要...
Hunter number seven,
七号♥猎人
aka Lionel McCarthy.
又叫做莱昂内尔·麦卡锡
What do you know about us?
关于我们你都知道些什么?
He took Abby. My wife.
他带走了艾比 我的妻子
We traced the heroin found in McCarthy's warehouse
我们根据在麦卡锡的仓库里发现的海♥洛♥因♥
to a Columbian drug cartel.
找到了一个哥伦比亚的毒品联盟
The Hunters are running drugs in the jungle
这些猎人在丛林中经营毒品
and you're sending me a new guy to find them.
而你给我找来的这个新人能帮我找到他们
I've raided dozens of drug labs.
我清缴过很多毒品实验室
I've never seen anything like this.
但从没见过这样的东西
Something else is going on.
肯定发生别的什么事
When do we tell them we're fighting monsters
什么时候才能告诉他们我们面对的是怪物
and not a drug cartel?
而不是毒品联盟?
We don't tell them anything,
我们什么也不用跟他们说
and they're not monsters.
而且那些东西也不是怪物
Did you always look so... Human?
你一直以来看起来都这么... 像人类吗?
Thought I was, until my parents told me I wasn't.
直到父母告知我真♥相♥ 我一直以为自己是人类
This is what we are.
这才是我们的真面目
What was that?
那是什么?
He saw too much.
他看到了太多东西
Has E.T.U. Ever caught one that doesn't look like you?
E.T.U.有没有抓到过不像你这样的?
We've never captured one alive in any form.
我们从未以任何方式抓住过活体
McCarthy must have warned
麦卡锡肯定已经警告过猎人们
the Hunters about the Columbian operation.
有关哥伦比亚行动的事了
If he did, then he's culpable for all these victims.
如果他真警告过 那对于那些遇难者他就难辞其咎了
Not to mention the bombing fatalities,
更不用说那些炸♥弹♥事故
or the junkie he killed just to toy with Flynn.
以及他为了戏弄弗林而杀的瘾君子了
Jules, where are we with the Spotify lead?
朱尔斯 声破天上有什么线索没有?
Nothing yet.
还没有
My team's combing through tracks as fast as we can.
我的组员正在尽可能快地梳理那些音轨
I caught a break.
我发现了一处突破点
Possible McCarthy lead, female.
很可能是麦卡锡方面的线索 女性
Good, work it.
很好 继续查
And follow up McCarthy's musician persona,
还要查一下麦卡锡的音乐家身份
Cymatics Society.
和Cymatics Society
I'll loop in the other agents.
我会告知其他的探员的
Regan is prepping for a debriefing.
里根正在准备一个报告
Flynn has family matters to attend to.
弗林家里有事要处理
His wife?
他的妻子吗?
Unfortunately, there's no sign of her.
很不幸 还没有她的消息
Yet another reason we need to find this target.
不过还有个原因使我们务必找到这个目标
We may not know his current whereabouts, but we know this:
我们也许不知道他目前的下落 但我们知道这点:
Lionel McCarthy is out there and he is on the hunt.
莱昂内尔·麦卡锡还在外面 而且他正在进行猎杀行动
Next on up to the mic
下一首的表演者
we have Lionel of the Cymatics Society.
是来自Cymatics Society的莱昂内尔
We're dying.
我们就快死了
Fiery forge, jealousy, terror, secrecy.
炙热之炉 嫉妒 恐惧 秘密
Oh, yes, secrecy...
是的 秘密...
A furnace seal'd.
一个熔炉烤就的秘密
What's he talking about?
他在说些什么啊?
The human form. Blake. Divine?
人型 Blake 够好吗?
Hmm, not so much.
还不够
But a hungry gorge, yes.
但胃已经饿了 是的
Oh, very, very hungry.
非常 非常饿了
Where do you want it?
你想打在哪?
Surprise me.
你来选
What's that for?
那是干嘛用的?
It's for you.
是为你准备的
Flynn!
弗林!
Hey. You're seven minutes late.
嘿 你晚了七分钟
Six-and-a-half, but who's counting?
六分半吧 哪有人在计时嘛?
Oh, yeah... you are.
好吧... 你在计时
We'll, uh, just get some lunch
我们就去吃个午饭
and I'll have her back before 2:00.
我两点前送她回来
Back by 5:00?
五点前回来?
Back by 5:00. Thank you.
五点前 谢谢
That's it?
你就这态度吗?
I haven't seen you in a week and you're checking Facebook?
我一星期都没见到你了 你却在这儿玩脸书?
It's "International Piano Magazine."
这是 "国际钢琴杂♥志♥"
Abby bought me a subscription for my birthday last year.
去年我生日的时候艾比给我订阅的
Okay, what are you reading about?
好吧 那你在看些什么?
About who won the Cliburn competition.
在看谁赢了范·克莱本国际钢琴比赛
Like you really care.
搞得好像你很关心似的
I care about you.
我关心你呀
You're the one who didn't even call for five days.
是你五天都不来一通电♥话♥
Emme, it was work, I had to go...
艾姆 我要工作 我得...
Look, don't they know Abby's missing?
他们难道不知道艾比不见了吗?
Isn't that more important than some stupid job?
这难道不比你那什么破工作要重要吗?
I thought you were reading a piano magazine.
我还以为你在看钢琴杂♥志♥呢
I am.
是在看啊
It's cold and it's raining
外面又冷又下着雨
and I want to go back to school.
我想回学校了
What? Come on, we just got here.
什么? 别这样啊 我们才来呢
I don't understand why you pretend to care about me.
我不明白你为什么要假装在意我
Of course I care about you.
我肯定在意你啦
Then do as I ask and take me back to school.
那就按我说 送我回学校
After the Colombian contractor was contained,
在那个哥伦比亚承包商被抓住后
you and Agent Carroll continued in pursuit alone,
你和卡罗尔探员还在进行抓捕行动
despite being ordered otherwise.
尽管上头已经要求你们放手了
The Hunter was wounded,
那个猎人受伤了
and Agent Carroll and I agreed
卡罗尔探员和我认为
that it would be best if he and I...
要是我和他能够...
Keep your statements to your own judgments and actions.
你的言论尽量只提及自己的判断和行为
This was our chance to catch a native Hunter.
那是我们抓住当地猎人的好机会
I was our only chance.
我又是我们俩唯一的机会
You'd rather I just let it go?
你认为我应该放手不管吗?
What happened when you came face to face with the Hunter?
你迎面遇上那个猎人时发生了什么?
He looked at me for a few seconds and then ran off.
他看了我几秒 然后就跑了
I chased it...
我试图追赶它...
but dropped my weapon, and it outran me.
但把武器弄掉了 它又跑得比我快
I'm having a hard time understanding
我很难理解
why the Hunter left you completely unharmed,
为何那个猎人未伤你分毫
especially after it killed
尤其是在他杀了海♥洛♥因♥种植场
27 people at the heroin plantation.
二十七个人的情况下
It must have known what I was.
它肯定是知道我的真面目
Which still begs the question.
你还是没回答我的问题
I had to pull some strings,
我找了些熟人帮忙
but I went back further in Abby's phone records,
但同时也像你要求的那样 调查了一下
like you asked me to.
艾比的电♥话♥记录
Nothing unusual in the records the last six months.
过去六个月的记录里没有什么不同寻常的
If you go back further...
但如果你再往久远一点调查...
Kevin's phone number keeps popping up.
会发现Kevin的电♥话♥出现了很多次
A lot.
真的很多次
He was my partner.
他是我的搭档
She'd call him when she couldn't get me.
她找不到我的时候就会联♥系♥他
Check out the day he was killed.
你看看他被杀那天的信息
Abby spoke to Kevin
艾比那天早上跟Kevin
three times that morning,
通了三次电♥话♥
an hour before he got shot,
一小时后他就被枪杀了
then nothing.
然后就没消息了
No way.
不可能
Hey, I'm just showing you what I found.
我只是把找到的东西拿给你看
They were not having an affair,
他们没搞婚外情
and Abby had nothing to do with my partner's murder.
艾比跟我搭档的死也没有任何关系
Kevin was killed by a drug cartel.
凯文是被一个毒品联盟杀死的
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表