剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
我们给你提供保护性监禁
A security detail.
安保很周到
Your movement will be restricted,
你的行动会受到限制
but you'll be comfortable.
不过你还是能舒舒服服的
Hunters have our own ways of making a pact.
我们猎人有自己的约定方式
Get me a dagger,
给我拿把匕♥首♥来
the blood of six rabbits, and a gyroscope.
还有六只兔子的血 和一个陀螺仪
We don't need papers, Flynn, old boy.
我们不需要签文件 弗林 大哥
Come on, man!
快点啊 伙计!
Seriously?
真的吗?
After everything we've been through together?
在我们经历了所有这些之后?
I trust you.
我相信你
Then tell me where the launch location is.
那你告诉我发射地点
I'm not just gonna tell you where it is.
我不会直接告诉你它在哪儿的
I mean, where's the fun in that?
这样还有什么意思?
I knew it.
我就知道
I know you're playing games with us.
我知道你在跟我们耍花招
I'll take you to it.
我会亲自带你去
Field trip.
实地考察
All right.
没问题
But if you try anything, I'll kill you myself.
不过要是你耍花招 我会亲手杀了你的
Old dog, old tricks.
老花样了
You don't have it in you anymore.
你唬不倒我的
Don't make me prove it.
别逼我真的这么去做
We're already tapped into Prism, call-mining for clicks.
我们已经接入监视系统了 密切注意着猎人踪迹
They can't hide an entire launch site.
他们不可能将整个发射场隐藏起来
Then we search quadrant by quadrant until we find them.
接下来我们一个扇区一个扇区地搜 直到找到他们为止
Thought we were rid of you, Guano.
还以为我们摆脱了你呢 Guano
Get out of my face,
你给我滚
or you will end up like Finnerman.
否则你的下场和费尔曼一样
Finnerman?
费尔曼?
You haven't heard?
你没听说吗?
Hunters bagged your cougar.
猎人把你老板装到袋子里去了
Body's in the lab.
尸体在实验室
Where's this supposed spaceship supposedly going?
这艘所谓的太空船打算开去哪?
Why, to Saturn, of course.
怎么 当然是土星了
Where the Hunter colony ship lies in high orbit.
猎人的殖民船停在高轨道处
The colony's ship will take everyone back
殖民者飞船会带所有人回到
to the Hunter home planet
猎人的母星去
and so ends Hunter-human relations.
同时结束猎人-人类体系
Except with me, of course.
当然 除了我之外
If this checks out, McCarthy,
如果核实这是真的 麦卡锡
you got yourself a deal.
我们的协议就算达成了
There's just one small detail.
不过还有个小细节
Conventional human technology is too slow and inefficient
传统的人类技术不能足够快足够有效地
to travel to Saturn quickly enough,
将人送往土星
so the ship that Musa built...
所以穆萨建造的这艘飞船...
it's like your project Orion.
有点儿像你的那个猎户座计划
Go on.
跟着去啊
Papa will explain.
你老爹会跟你解释的
Jackson!
杰克逊!
I need to call the Defense Secretary and warn him now.
我现在得给国防部长打电♥话♥警告一下他
Jackson!
杰克逊!
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Project Orion was a spaceflight program from the 1950s.
猎户座计划是1950年代的空间飞行器计划
The technology called for an...
这项技术需要...
The technology called for nuclear energy
这项技术需要用到核能源
to be used to launch a space ship.
来发射宇宙飞船
Like nuclear subs?
就像核动力潜艇么?
No.
不
A nuclear explosion launches the ship.
是用核爆♥炸♥发射飞船
Not just one nuke, dozens of them,
不止一个核弹 是几十个
one right after the other.
一个接一个
The fallout...
放射性尘埃...
will cover an area far greater than the airspace
所覆盖到的领空比鲍勃·布雷克布置的区域
cleared by Bob Brecke.
要大得多
It will cover the entire continent.
会覆盖掉整个大♥陆♥
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I'm pulling you out of school.
接你离开学校
You're not serious. I am.
开玩笑吧 没有
Close the door.
关上门
You're gonna stay with your Aunt Josie in Canada.
你要去和你加拿大的佐西阿姨呆在一起
What? No!
什么? 不要!
She's like 19 and she lives in the North Pole.
她好像才十九岁 而且还住在北极
She's 26.
她二十六了
She lives in Saskatchewan and it's just for a few days.
她住在萨斯喀彻温 而且只是住几天而已
Maybe longer.
也许可能久一点
It doesn't matter, I'm not going.
这根本不重要 因为我是不会去的
What is this all about?
这到底是怎么回事?
It's too dangerous to stay here anymore.
呆在这儿太危险了 不能再呆了
I need you far away. From what?
我想让你离远点儿 离什么远点?
Is it those scary guys at your work?
是跟你工作有关的那些可怕的人吗?
Flynn, I promise,
弗林 我发誓
I didn't tell anyone about Abby.
我没和任何人提过艾比
I know.
我知道
And that's not what this is about.
和这个没关系
Emme, you're leaving.
艾姆 你得离开
This is not up for debate.
毫无争议
Then you're gonna have to drag me out.
除非你把我拖走
Abby's gone.
艾比已经离开了
I'm not leaving you, too.
我不会再离开你了
Emme...
艾姆...
I can't do this anymore.
我不能这么做了
I can't pretend to be your dad anymore.
我不能再假装是你的父亲了
You're better off with a real family.
找个真正的家庭对你而言会更好
But I love you.
但是我爱的是你
I love you, too.
我也很爱你
We are less than 36 hours away
我们离核灾难只剩不到
from a nuclear disaster.
三十六个小时
Yes, we have confirmation on the intel.
对 情报已经确定了
Our informant says the launch site is in northern Mexico.
我们的线人说发射地在墨西哥北部
A Hunter sleeper agent disabled
一名猎人的潜伏特工屏蔽了
satellite response for that region.
该区域的卫星响应功能
I've briefed my team, we're deploying immediately.
我已经跟我的队伍通报了 我们马上开始部署
Roger that, yes, sir, we will.
收到 好的 长官 我们会的
What is it?
怎么了?
McCarthy's playing you.
麦卡锡在玩你
I know that.
我知道
But he's the lesser of two evils,
不过他是两害取其轻
so we're playing along.
所以我们跟他一起做戏
Even if he's leading us into a trap?
即使他会把我们引入陷阱?
You have a problem following my orders?
在遵守我命令方面 你有问题吗?
Dr. James thinks that Finnerman might have already been dead
詹姆斯医生认为费尔曼在猎人提取
when the Hunters took a tissue sample.
组织样本之前就已经死了
All the other victims were still alive during the extraction.
其他受害者在提取样本之前都还活着
So it's a pity that we can't ask Finnerman what really happened.
所以很遗憾我们不能问费尔曼到底发生了什么
You had me call her to the farmhouse
你让我叫她去农场小屋
and now she's dead.
而现在她死了
Yeah, well, Ruth made a lot of enemies.
嗯 对 露丝树立了很多敌人
But only one took her out.
但杀她的只有一个人
We're moving out in 30.
我们三十分钟后出发
Be ready.
准备好
Dismissed.
解散
So why are you ratting out on Musa now?
所以你为什么这时候背叛穆萨
He's leaving. It's now or never.
他要离开了 所以要么现在干要么不干
Then why bother?
那为何要选现在干?
I did Musa's dirty work, you know?
我替穆萨做过些脏活儿 你知道么?
Killed and terrorized while he Elon Musk'd it
替他杀人 恐吓别人 而他却拍拍屁♥股♥走人
and played philosopher king.
装成个伟大的哲学家
Revenge. How primitive.
复仇 真是原始
Yes.
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表