剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
It's been handled.
已经处理好了
Your protocol left us shorthanded.
你的协议让我们现在人手短缺啊
We need additional support. Eyes in the sky.
我们需要额外的支援 需要从空中监视
I'll see what I can do.
我会尽力安排的
We need it now. Can't wait till the morning.
我们现在就需要 等不到明早了
Understood. That thing can hunt at night.
了解 那东西晚上也能攻击我们
It has the advantage.
它占了优势
You have a location on the target?
你们有目标的具体♥位♥置吗?
It's injured, scared.
它受了伤 也受了惊吓
I think it'll head to the mountains.
我觉得它会跑到山里去
You think or you know?
你觉得还是你确定?
That's what I would do.
如果我是那东西就会这么做
That makes sense with what we understand
就我们对它们的了解来说
about their language.
这很合理
Higher elevation means more miles
它的位置越高
to anticipate potential attacks.
就有越多埋伏我们的空间
We could have a drone out there in an hour.
我们能在一小时内送一架无人机过去
And then what happens?
无人机送出去之后呢?
22-year-old kid from Iowa
要是爱荷华州的一个斯♥诺♥登小粉丝
with an Xbox controller and a Snowden complex
拿着游戏机手柄时
gets one of these things in his sights?
突然发现了咱们的无人机
How do we contain that?
到时我们要怎么处理?
We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
船到桥头自然直
I'll reach out to Langley.
我去找兰利
If we wanna catch this thing, we gotta leave now.
要想抓住这东西的话 现在就得走了
Has ETU ever caught one that doesn't look like you?
ETU有没有抓到过一只不像你这样的?
We've never captured one alive in any form.
我们没抓到过任何活的
Then we better, uh, catch this one, right?
那我们最好活捉这个 是吧?
How we gonna find it in the dark?
我们要怎么在黑暗中找到它?
You can find anything if you want it badly enough.
只要你信念够强大 什么都能找到
Hello, Allison.
你好 艾莉森
My name is Truss Jackson.
我是特拉斯·杰克逊
Homeland Security.
国土安♥全♥局♥的
I'm not here to hurt you.
我不会伤害你
Stop staring, you dirty old freak.
别盯我看 老色鬼
you never seen a girl before?
你没见过女孩子吗
Not like you.
没见过你这样的
I have an... old photograph of you
我有一张...你过去的照片
that I put into the system years ago,
是我几年前存入系统里的
just in case you ever got arrested.
以防你哪天被捕
And here you are.
现在果然不出我所料
Cute kid.
可爱的孩子
But that's not me.
可那不是我
Allison Regan of Circleton, West Virginia.
西佛吉尼亚的艾莉森·里根
Daughter of Ted and Liana Regan.
泰德·里根和莱安娜·里根的女儿
Never heard of 'em.
从没听过这两个人
Disappeared age 16 after a home invasion
16岁于一次家庭入侵之后失踪
by unidentified intruders.
入侵者未知
You sure that's not who you are?
你确定这不是你?
Go.
走
Langley said no.
兰利说不要走了
You have to abort. Why?
你得停下 为什么?
Bullshit!
狗屁!
Without backup, you're vulnerable.
没有后援 你们很容易遭到攻击
Without a drone, you're blind.
没了无人机 你们什么也看不到
It's too dangerous.
这太危险了
It's injured. We have the advantage.
它受伤了 我们有优势
It's a new form of Hunter.
这是一种新型猎人
Abort.
任务取消
That's an order.
这是命令
You're breaking up. You said report?
信♥号♥♥不好啊 你说报告?
Abort! I said abort.
终止! 我说终止!
Copy that! We'll complete the mission and report, over.
收到! 我们会完成任务并报告
Carroll!
卡罗尔!
We're gonna catch shit for that.
我们回去要挨骂了
Well, we better make it worth it.
那就让它物有所值吧
In the trees!
在树上!
Briggs!
布里格斯!
Briggs!
布里格斯!
Ohh, you piece of shit!
哦 你这个混球
I'm okay. A perimeter trap from the drug cartel.
我没事! 一个贩毒团伙的陷阱而已
Oh, now you tell me.
现在告诉我
Ready? On three.
准备好没? 三
Go on. - One...
继续 一
The clicks are getting fainter.
声音越来越模糊了
All right, you go.
好了 去吧
I'll take care of Briggs.
我会照顾好布里格斯的
She could get ripped by whatever that thing is.
她一个人会被那玩意儿撕碎的
Or she tears it up.
或者她把它撕碎了
What they call a win-win.
所谓的双赢
Right. Uhh!
没错 啊
So what's your beef with Regan?
你对里根到底有什么不满
Oh, I don't like human Hunters like you do.
我不喜欢人类猎人 和你一样
She's been pretty damn useful.
她一直很能干啊
She's not the only one I've met.
我还见过别的猎人
I was with Australian Special Forces in Afghanistan.
我曾经在阿富汗和澳大利亚空军一起执行任务
We thought we were hitting a terrorist cell.
我们以为捣毁了一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥老窝
Turned out to be just one guy in a room.
到后来发现里面就一个人
Two of us went in.
我们当时有两个人进去
Opened fire, both clips.
不停开火 子弹都扫光了
Nothing.
什么东西也没有
And then...
接着
it leapt at Brendan
那玩意儿扑向了布兰登
and it ripped him apart.
把他撕成了碎片
But slowly... playfully.
不紧不慢 像在玩游戏一样
Like a cat.
就像只猫
And the whole time,
整个过程中
it kept looking at me.
它一直盯着我
Like it was a show.
好像那是一场演出
Hunters took the one you love.
猎人夺走了你的爱人
They did that to me, too.
他们也夺走了我爱的人
You can't trust her.
你不能信她
And whatever they look like on the surface...
无论他们披着什么样外表
they're monsters underneath.
骨子里都是冷血的怪物
You're ruthless.
你太厉害了!
World domination cometh.
马上要统治世界咯
You get the killer instinct from your parents?
你的杀手本能是遗传父母吗?
My parents are dead, aren't they?
我父母已经过世了 他们有这种基因吗?
Truth is, we don't know much about anything about...
其实 我们对你的父母 对你 还有这一切...
your parents, about you, about any of it.
都知之甚少
So you don't know shit.
所以你屁都不知道
Not about me.
不了解我
No one does.
从来没有谁了解我
You kept his letter from your dad for years.
你留着你父亲的信很多年了
Everybody needs someone.
每个人心里需要这么个人
Your parents...
你父母...
they were like you.
和你很像
Weren't they?
难道不是吗?
Yeah.
呵呵
They were like me.
他们是很像我
And what are you?
那你又是谁
I don't know.
我也不清楚
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表