剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
This struggle is our own.
这是我们自己的战斗
My CIA contact.
我的CIA伙伴来了
This meeting is over.
会议结束
Musa.
穆萨
Good to see you as well, my friend.
很高兴见到你 我的朋友
Let us walk.
跟我来
Is there a problem?
怎么了?
He wants to see your bag.
他想检查你的包
He's not biting.
他不吃这套
Here.
看这儿
Try this.
试试这个
Hey.
嘿
Huh. You're welcome
呃 不客气
Briggs has visual on our warden.
布里格斯看到了那名狱警
Apparently, Amari's got a love nest.
很显然 阿马里小日子过得不错
Lucky, huh?
很幸运 不是吗?
Thanks.
多谢
A doctor, seriously?
医生? 怎么可能
Don't you have to be smart?
你一定要这么机智吗?
Where's our guy.
我们的人在哪
Upstairs, in his pied-à-terre.
在楼上 他暂时的落脚点
Wife and three kids at home.
家里有妻子和三个孩子
This is where he keeps his side piece.
这儿就是他的藏匿点
Shouldn't be too hard to extract him
想抓住他应该不会太难
and question him about the IMF money
不用等到他把裤子穿上
while his pants are down.
就能套出他IMF资金的事
We got a wire in the room? Hmhm.
房♥间里有我们的监听吗? 有
How deep is he rolling?
他到底还要多久?
You tell me.
你说呢
Okay then.
那好吧
He's got a two-man detail,
他有两个手下
one guy watching the door,
一个人在看门
the other's gone for a smoke,
另一个人去抽烟了
should be back in five minutes, 30 seconds.
应该会在5分半内回来
That is very specific.
很具体啊
He's smoking 100s. All right.
他抽烟抽100秒 好吧
Looks like the wife's not at home.
看起来妻子不在家
Let's abort, we can contact Jackson, get an audible.
中止计划 我们可以联♥系♥杰克逊 进行监听
And give the mole another chance to slip us up?
然后让那个内奸再一次得逞?
She's a distraction.
她是个干扰
I say we roll with it.
要我说我们随机应变
I thought you said five-and-a-half, Briggs.
我记得你说5分钟30秒 布里格斯
He's mine. Take the side door.
他归我了 走侧门吧
We're supposed to render him, not kill him!
我们应该活捉他 不是杀了他
He drew his weapon.
他拔出武器了
Get them out of here!
把他们弄出房♥间去!
Go, go!
走 走!
You're okay. You're okay.
你没事的 你没事的
My pack, my pack.
我的包 包
Human.
人类
Who are you? What do you want?
你是谁? 你想要什么?
Shut up, we're asking the questions.
闭嘴 是我们在问问题
I don't understand.
我不懂
Move your hand, move your hand.
手拿开 手拿开
Where is Brother Number Four?
四号♥猎人在哪?
Where is Brother Number Four?
四号♥猎人在哪?
What is it?
那是什么?
This symbol. I've seen it before.
这是个符号♥ 我以前见过
These cross swords.
交叉的剑
It's the prison emblem. Yeah, I saw it.
是监狱的徽章 对 我见过
These shapes around it curved sort of like a crescent moon,
这些围绕着它的弯曲图形像新月的形状
There were four of them.
有四个这样的
Brother Number Four, where is he?
四号♥猎人 他在哪?
Where is he? Brother Number Four!
他在哪? 四号♥猎人!
Carroll.
卡罗尔
I know where he is.
我知道他在哪
This could be very bad for you
这对你来说可不是好事
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Very tenuous.
绑紧点
Tell me you understand, Amari.
告诉我你明白 阿马里
I don't know the four brothers.
我不知道四号♥猎人
Who are you collecting the IMF money for?
你收集IMF的资金为了谁?
Who does it go to?
资金流向了谁?
Please, I must see a doctor.
拜托了 我需要医生
No, you're gonna be fine.
不 你会没事的
Unless you don't answer our questions.
除非你不回答我们的问题
Tell us where the IMF money is going,
告诉我们IMF的资金去哪里了
and don't you dare say wells.
最好给我老实交代
Tell us! - Musa!
说! - 穆萨!
To Musa is where the money goes.
钱去了穆萨那里
Musa who? Musa who?
穆萨是谁? 是谁?
Musa Wazari. I don't know him by other name.
穆萨·阿扎里 我只知道这个名字
Where do we find this Musa?
哪里可以找到穆萨?
Where do we find this Musa?!
哪里可以找到他?
He lives in my prison.
他住在我的监狱里
He's a prisoner? No.
他是个囚犯人? 不是
He stays there for safety.
他呆在那里避风头
He claims to be freedom fighter from Romania.
他称自己是一个罗马尼亚自♥由♥斗士
A man on the run.
一个逃亡者
He pays me to keep him safe, safe from the outside world.
他付钱给我保障他的安全
But then, he becomes... seytan.
但那之后 他就变成了...撒旦
The devil.
恶魔
He corrupts my guards. He kills my prisoners.
他贿赂了我的守卫 杀了我的犯人
The strongest of men, parts of their spine go missing.
最强壮的人 他们的一些脊椎都找不到了
There's nothing I can do.
我什么也做不了
I go to my superiors, Musa will kill me.
要是我告诉我的上级 穆萨会杀了我
I go to the police, they will kill my family.
要是我告诉警♥察♥ 他们会杀了我全家
The Hunter who had the baby spoke Romanian.
猎人里面有小孩子会说罗马尼亚语
We can help you.
我们可以帮助你
We can get this man out of your prison,
我们可以把这个男人从你的监狱里铲除掉
but we need to a way in.
但我们需要进去的方法
Can you do that?
你有吗?
No one can ever enter his room.
没人可以进他的房♥间
He's always protected,
他永远有保护
guards outside his door day and night.
他的房♥门外有守卫日夜看守
You will never get him alone.
他永远不会一个人呆着
You leave it to us.
这交给我们去解决
I'll get Jackson on the horn.
我来联♥系♥杰克逊
This rendition just got hell of a lot more interesting.
这次行动变得更加有趣了
We're not calling ETU.
我们不能联♥系♥ETU
What? Why not?
什么? 为什么不?
If there is a mole and we call it in,
如果组织里有内奸而我们汇报了
they'll take Musa off.
他们会把穆萨转移
He gets away, it's game over.
他逃脱掉 游戏就结束了
If we don't call it in, we have no support.
如果我们不汇报 我们就没有后援
We're doing okay so far.
到目前为止我们都可以的
But a raid on the military prison
但是突袭一个军方监狱
with no backup, that's insane.
还没有后援 这简直就是疯了
Musa doesn't know we're coming.
穆萨不知道我们要来
I'd rather have tactical advantage than numbers.
我更愿意智取而不是硬拼
You contact Jackson,
你联♥系♥杰克逊
tell him we have his white whale?
告诉他我们抓到了他的目标
Regan thinks it might tip off the mole.
里根认为这有可能会惊动那个内奸
I'll handle it.
我来处理
Were you not even gonna hear me out?
你甚至都不打算听听我的理由吗?
About cutting communication with our commanding officer?
你指和我们的指挥官切断联♥系♥?
No.
不
Screw you guys.
去你们的
Sir, Musa Wazari,
长官 穆萨·阿扎里
does that name mean anything to you?
你知道这个名字吗?
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表