剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
Only the business address we have for Devil's Tower Mining
只是我们找到的恶魔之塔矿业公♥司♥的地址
is actually an abandoned hospital.
是一个废弃的医院
Like some kind of front?
像是某种掩护?
Well, it's a cover for the Hunters' operation.
这是个猎人们的公♥司♥的掩护
Conveniently close to Agent Regan's childhood home.
非常巧合的距离里根探员童年的家非常近
Oh, predictable.
哦 不难猜到
She's not the mole, Jules is.
她不是内奸 朱尔斯才是
Just because he was guilty, doesn't mean she's innocent.
就算他是有罪的 不代表她是无罪的
What we do know is that both Jules
我们只知道朱尔斯
and Agent Regan are missing,
和探员里根都失踪了
and our best and only lead to their whereabouts is here.
而我们对于他们所在唯一的线索指向这里
The abandoned hospital abuts a forest
这个废弃的医院紧邻一片森林
which runs along the Allegheny.
沿着阿勒格尼 (美国宾夕法尼亚州一地名)
The lithium mine itself is also abandoned,
这个锂矿也是废弃的
several miles away.
在几英里之外
We will start by raiding the hospital
我们从突袭医院开始
and take it from there.
拿下全部
Let's gear up, move it out.
都装备起来 开始动身
Jules has left us a message.
朱尔斯留下了一个信息
So, we'll send him one of our own.
多以 我们要给他回一个我们的信息
That was... amazing.
这很... 棒
Whatever it was.
不管是什么吧
Your parents never told you about the birds and the bees?
你父母从没告诉过你关于那些鸟和蜜蜂吗?
I'm starting to realize
我逐渐意识到
my parents never really told me anything.
我父母什么都没告诉我
Well, first off, your mom and dad
好吧 首先 你的爸爸妈妈
aren't your real family.
并不是你真正的家人
They were assigned to you.
他们是被分配给你的
Like you to Flynn?
就像你分配给弗林?
Something like that.
差不多
Wait, don't tell me Musa's my real dad.
等一下 别说穆萨是我真正的爸爸
It doesn't work that way.
不是那样的
You come from a group of nine.
你来自九个成员的家庭
The same group I come from,
我也来自那一群
but from a different breeding cycle.
但是是不同的饲养圈
So we're like sisters?
所以我们是姐妹?
Sisters who just had sex.
刚刚发生了性关系的姐妹
Not a fair comparison.
这可不是个恰当的类比
Hunter relations are not the same as human relations.
猎人们的关系并不像人类的关系
Clearly.
显然
So what about your "Human relations"?
所以你的 "人类关系" 是什么?
I don't have any, not anymore.
我没有 不再有了
But you must miss Flynn?
但你一定很怀念弗林?
You were married for six years, right?
你们结婚了六年 对吧?
That time is over for me.
那段日子已经过去了
It's almost over for you too.
对你来说也过去了
There's just one more thing you need to do.
还有一件事情需要你做
I'm still waiting. Where the hell are you?
我等着呢 你去哪里了?
A new species appears.
一个新物种出现了
The most incredible thing to ever happen
这将是人类历史上发生的
in the history of mankind.
最不可思议的事情
But Hunters are smart,
但是猎人们很聪明
and they know better than to try to make peace.
他们知道求和是没用的
After all, look at how we treat our own kind.
毕竟 看看我们是怎么对待自己的种族的
Good luck finding somebody else to spy on citizens for you
祝你们能找到别人来监视市民
and order drone strikes for you and torture people for you.
下令无人机为你们搞突袭 还有为你们折磨别人
The ETU let a newborn and its mother die to get intel.
ETU为了情报不惜让一个新生儿和它的母亲一起死
And we call Hunters terrorists?
我们居然还说猎人是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
Being a good guy doesn't feel like being a good guy anymore.
这种好人不做也罢
I'm done. Game fu----- over.
我退了 游戏结束
I hope your Russian friend is on the money.
希望你的俄♥罗♥斯♥朋友说的没错
He's never let me down.
他从没让我失望过
Search the building. Watch yourselves.
搜查这个建筑 自己注意
No! No!
不! 不!
No!
不!
Please, oh, please.
拜托 哦 拜托
There's a tub full of Hunter blood.
这有一个池子全是猎人的血
It's warm.
还是热的
Roger that.
收到
Hospital's clear.
医院已经拿下
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼?
Sir?
长官?
Jules.
朱尔斯
They tore him apart.
他们把他撕碎了
Jackson.
杰克逊
Where?
哪里?
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
What happened?
发生了什么?
I got away.
我逃出来了
Come on inside the house.
到屋里说
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表