剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
This nation didn't ban torture because it's cruel,
国家没有禁止酷刑
we did it to protect ourselves!
因为我们要用此保护自己
And I will not allow my agents
我不会让我的探员
to be sullied by it.
被这给玷污
Emme, it's me.
艾姆 是我
I need to know you're okay, so call me.
我需要确保你的安全 打给我
I don't care where you are or what's happened, just...
我不管你在哪或发生了什么事 只要...
get in touch with me as soon as you get this.
听到这条留言后 尽快与我联♥系♥
Please.
拜托
McCarthy has my entire family.
麦卡锡夺走了我的整个家庭
Yeah.
是的
But don't forget, we have his.
但别忘了 他的整个家庭也在我们手上
And if he kills them before we break him...
如果在我们破解他之前他杀了他们
that's just, uh, collateral damage, right?
这就是 呃 附带伤害 是吗?
I don't believe it's gonna come to that.
我不觉得事情会发展至此
So you think we can break him?
所以你觉得我们能破解他?
McCarthy's a lot stronger than I anticipated.
麦卡锡比我想象中更强
His mental toughness is extraordinary.
他的心理承受能力非凡
So Hunters are immune to torture?
所以折磨对猎人没用?
Then we need to find another way.
那么我们需要找找其他方法
Something's happening.
不好了
What's she saying?
她说什么?
She's dying.
她快死了
I don't know what else to do.
我不知道还能做些什么
The baby needs physical contact,
孩子需要身体接触
but Finnerman won't allow it.
但芬纳曼不允许
I saw it in his eyes. McCarthy cares for them.
我从他眼中看得出来 麦卡锡在乎他们
McCarthy's not human.
麦卡锡不是人类
You don't know what you saw.
你都不知道自己看了些什么
I've seen enough.
我看到得够多了
We're giving this a try.
我们要尝试一下
The newborn and its mother aren't doing well.
新生儿和它的母亲情况不太好
We don't know what to do.
我们不知道怎么做
Let me hear them.
让我听听它们
I need to see them.
我要见它们
I need to touch her and the baby.
我需要摸摸她和孩子
It's how we help each other heal.
我们用这样的方式互相帮助恢复
Plea... please.
拜... 拜托
Let me help them.
让我帮帮他们
They're no good to you dead.
他们的死对你们没有任何好处
Then give me Emme and Abby first.
那么先告诉我艾姆和艾比在哪
Not possible!
不可能!
You have your boss, I have mine.
你有你的上司 我有我的
Your boss isn't here, you are,
你老板可不在这 可你在
and your woman and your baby are.
还有你的女人和孩子
You just told me they need you.
你刚刚说他们需要你
That's your choice.
这是你的选择
They live or they die.
让他们活着或者任他们死去
Strieber Self Storage.
施蒂贝尔赛尔福仓库
Unit 470.
单元 470
She's going to die.
她要死了
The baby, too.
婴儿也会死的
Yeah.
是啊
We're doing everything we can to help.
我们会尽其所有的阻止这一切发生
How long are we going to hold out?
我们还有多长时间?
McCarthy's our best shot at finding Flynn's daughter alive,
要找到活着的弗林的女儿 麦卡锡是我们唯一的机会了
so until we know she's safe, McCarthy doesn't go in.
所以除非能确定他女儿的安全 否则不能让麦卡锡进去
Yeah.
喂
Flynn, how close are you?
弗林 你到哪了?
Almost there. How soon?
几乎快到了 还要多久?
Listen, McCarthy goes nowhere near the baby,
记住 不能让麦卡锡靠近婴儿
not until I know they're safe.
除非我确定了他们的安全
Hurry.
快点
It'll be okay.
没事的
No... no, no!
醒醒 醒醒
Take McCarthy in.
让麦卡锡进去
We haven't heard from Flynn.
我们还没收到弗林的消息
We need to know his wife and daughter are safe.
我们得确认他的妻儿是否安全
No. That newborn must survive.
不行 这个婴儿得活着
What about Carroll's daughter?
那卡罗尔的女儿怎么办?
There is no time.
没有时间了
We need to keep faith with Carroll.
我们要相信卡罗尔
He means something to the Hunters.
他对猎人也很重要
That is an assumption only.
这只是你的假设
We've yet to see anything that actually proves his worth.
目前还没有看出他的什么价值
He may have brought us McCarthy.
他是给我们抓住了麦卡锡
Exactly.
对啊
But not because they hold him
这并不意味着他对于猎人
in any special esteem.
有与众不同的地位
I mean, it was a straightforward capture.
我看这就是一次单纯的抓捕行动
Any soldier could have done it.
任何军人都可以做到
It just so happened Carroll was in the right place
他之所以做到了不过是因为
at the right time.
卡罗尔所处的时间和地点刚刚好
Ten more minutes, please!
再给我们十分钟 求你了
We don't have it.
没有时间了
McCarthy goes in now.
麦卡锡进去了
Please... remove the gag.
把他的张口器取下来
She's dead.
她死了
That's on you, Jackson.
多亏了你 杰克逊
The baby'll die, too.
婴儿也活不了了
We don't have much time.
没有时间了
I need to touch the baby.
我得触碰这个婴儿
Thank you.
有劳了
I won't let them have another one.
我不会让他们再得到一个猎人的
No! Down!
不 趴下!
Get down, McCarthy! Get down on the ground!
趴下 给我趴下 麦卡锡!
Don't make me ask you again, Guano!
不要让我再说一次 人♥渣♥
No!
不!
The baby's not breathing! Help me!
婴儿没有呼吸了! 搭把手!
Emme! Abby!
艾姆! 艾比!
Emme!
艾姆!
Abby!
艾比!
Emme!
艾姆!
Yeah? Carroll, it's Reyes.
喂? 卡罗尔 我是雷耶斯
We found Em.
我们找到艾姆了
Is she all right? Wh-where is she?
她还好吗? 她在哪里?
She's safe, unharmed.
她很安全 完好无损
Squad car picked her up a few miles from her school,
巡警车从学校接到了她
dropped her back home.
把她送回家了
Where was she? Didn't say.
她之前去哪了? 没有说
We'll keep an eye on her till you get there.
我们会看着她等你回来
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll be there as soon as I can.
我马上赶过来
Police found Agent Carroll's daughter.
警♥察♥找到了卡罗尔的女儿
She wasn't at the storage facility.
她没在仓库那
McCarthy played us.
我们被麦卡锡耍了
We underestimated him.
我们低估了他
I accept full responsibility.
我愿意承担全部责任
No.
不
We both underestimated him.
是我们都低估了他
But it won't happen again.
但绝不会再有第二次了
I'm removing him from your custody.
他不再由你监管了我要转移他
What?
啊?
And placing him where?
转移到哪去?
In a more secure facility.
去一个更牢固可靠的地方
Where?
哪里?
There's no one else who understands the Hunters
没有人比我们更了解
like we do.
猎人
It's done.
我已经决定了
And they saw the heavens open.
他们看到了天堂之门的开启
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表