剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
我花了整整三十年研究人类
the good, the bad, the ugly.
好人 坏人 恶人
I've seen 'em all.
我已经看穿了一切
The difference between your kind and ours
人类和吾辈的区别在于
is that humans aspire to something beyond primal hungers.
人类追求原欲以外的东西
In that regard,
从这一点来看
you're the humanest human I've ever met.
你是我见过的 最像人类的人
No. I am hardly perfect.
不 我一点都不完美
Of course not.
你当然不是
You're a sinner, just like I am.
和我一样 你是个罪人
This is our redemption, Truss.
这就是我们得到救赎的机会 特拉斯
Musa's blood spills and together, we save mankind.
穆萨血洗大地 我们共同拯救人类
Or at least a few million Mexicans.
至少也能救个几百万的墨西哥人吧
Thank you.
谢谢
De nada.
不客气
We may need more intel.
我们需要更多情报
Keep Mr. McCarthy in the vehicle until after the raid is over.
行动结束前 让麦卡锡先生好好待在车里
Stay gold, Ponyboy.
看好了哦 小马仔
Ground to control.
地面呼叫控制中心
Cargo is currently being loaded.
货物正在装载
Copy, ground.
收到 地面
Pre-flight alignment complete.
预飞校准已完成
Launch window has been determined.
发射窗口已确认
14 hours and counting.
14小时倒计时
Copy, control.
收到 控制中心
14 hours and counting.
14小时倒计时
All right, listen up.
好了 都听着
The Mexican government is preparing an evacuation plan
墨西哥政♥府♥正在策划
for the surrounding area.
周边地区的疏散计划
We strike,
一旦
once civilian contingencies are in place
居民疏散到大约0300后
approximately 0300 now.
我们就发起进攻
Our two auxiliary units will be providing backup support.
我们的两支助攻部队会提供后方支持
Once that emergency signal goes out,
一旦紧急信♥号♥♥发出
we'll have to move fast.
我们就立即行动
If the Hunters get word, they'll know we're coming.
如果猎人得到消息 他们就会知道我们要来
So Carroll, Regan,
卡罗尔 里根
you'll take team one into the main compound,
你们带着第一小队潜入主基地
draw as many Hunters as possible away from the ship.
尽可能地多把猎人引开
Briggs, you will wait for them to confirm the path is clear
布里格斯 等到他们确认安全后
then take team two to the ship, disable the launch.
你带着二队上飞船 阻止发射
Potassium iodide.
这是碘化钾
This will give you some protection from the radiation.
可以帮你们抵御部分辐射
God willing, we won't need it.
上天保佑 希望我们用不着
You, ethnic sidekick with an attitude.
喂 有小情绪的大哥
You got a snappy comment or you here just to look cute?
你是挨了骂还是在故意卖♥♥萌?
You think you're so smart?
你觉得自己很幽默?
You know what I call you?
你知道我该怎么称呼你吗?
Takeout.
垂死之人
You're not going anywhere.
你休想逃出这里
I got what I wanted.
小爷我想去哪 就去哪
Musa and his followers captured by the humans
穆萨和他被人类俘虏的追随者
and me into the wind before you fools even...
还有我跑得无影无踪 而你们这群傻老帽甚至...
Regan.
里根
The evacuation is underway.
疏散正在进行中
Where are we with the breach?
突破口那里如何
We're approaching the hangars.
正在接近飞机库
There's guards posted at the perimeter
边界有卫兵把守
Sir, McCarthy's down.
长官 麦卡锡挂了
Down? Down how?
挂了? 怎么回事?
Sonic blast.
是声波弹
Briggs was the last one with him.
布里格斯是最后一个跟他在一起的
It had to be done.
我不得不那样做
You disobeyed a direct order.
你竟然违反我的直接命令
The order was bullshit.
你的命令就是屁话
Someone around here needs to start doing the right thing,
我们这儿需要有人做对的事情
putting these freaks down like the monsters they are.
把那些怪物撂倒
And if you don't have the balls for that,
你要是没种
I'm happy to handle it.
我很乐意替你效劳
You're way out of line.
你越界过头了
No, I know what you did to Finnerman.
不 我知道你对芬纳曼做了些什么
You want me to keep my mouth shut.
你想让我把嘴巴闭严
So from now on, in this unit, I make my own decisions.
所以从现在起 在这个小组里 我只做我想做的事
You can't prove who killed Finnerman.
你不能证明是谁杀了芬纳曼
I don't have to.
我没必要证明
And if you come after me, I'll bury you first.
如果你要找我麻烦 我会先宰了你
We got a launch to stop, sir.
我们还有个发射要阻止呢 先生
McCarthy was shot on my command.
我命令射杀了麦卡锡
Clean it up.
处理好
Yes, sir, right away,
好的 先生 马上
Deploy your team, Agent.
部署好你的团队 特工
Whatever you say, Commander.
遵命 长官
Auto launch sequence initiated.
自启动序列启动
T-minus 15 minutes to fuel cell ignition.
距充满电池点火还有十五分钟
Hello?
你好?
Everyone's boarded the ship.
大家都上船了
What are you doing out here?
你还在那干嘛?
Jackson, we're inside the hangars,
杰克森 我们在机舱里
dividing up the search.
分头搜索
Hold up. You're bleeding.
等下 你在流血
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Our security's being breached.
我们的防御被突破了
We're being raided.
我们被突袭了
Move that truck now!
把那辆车开走 现在!
Make sure all the travelers are out of the hangar
确保所有人都离开机舱
and inside the ship.
躲进船里
Then bring Musa to join them.
然后把穆萨带来和他们一起
When you did the head count, did you see my mom?
你清点人数的时候看到我妈妈了吗?
Abby, too.
还有艾比
You heard Jackson's orders.
你听到杰克森的指令了
Clear Brigg's path to the ship.
让布里格斯畅通无阻的到达船体
Disable the warheads.
破坏弹头
Kill anyone who gets in the way.
挡路者死
Watch yourself.
你自己小心
T-minus 13 minutes to fuel cell ignition.
距充满电池点火还有十三分钟
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
You're a traitor.
你这个叛徒
You tried to kill Musa.
你想要杀了穆萨
Musa betrayed us first.
是穆萨背叛我们在先
You're Exalted.
你是尊显者
The enemy.
是敌人
We are the true Hunters.
我们是真正的猎人
This flesh is not an accident.
这副肉体不是偶然
It is what was always intended.
而今的一切都是必然
He's our brother and you tried to kill him.
他是我们的哥哥 你却想杀了他
Musa kept the truth from you,
穆萨向你隐瞒了真♥相♥
but you remain his loyal soldier.
但你仍然是他忠诚的战士
Your experience with the humans is irreplaceable.
你同人类经历的一切都是不可替代的
You understand love, how to use it against them?
你懂得爱 如何用爱来伤害他们?
T-minus 12 minutes to fuel cell ignition.
距充满电池点火还有十二分钟
I won't help you.
我不会帮你
Never.
永远不会
You're pathetic.
你太可悲了
You think the humans want you?
你认为人类还会要你?
That Carroll loves you?
卡罗尔还爱你?
You were a warrior once!
你曾经是个战士
I still am.
我现在仍然是
Carroll, we're almost there.
卡罗尔 我们马上就成功了
Copy that, hangars are clear.
收到 机仓已经清空
Wait, I hear something.
等下 有声音
T-minus 11 minutes to fuel cell ignition.
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表