剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
N第1季 第2集
猎 人
Previously on Hunters...
《猎人》 前情提要...
Abby carroll reported missing less than 24 hours.
艾比·卡罗尔24小时内被上报失踪
After her picture was sent to the coahuila cell.
之前她的照片被送去了科阿韦拉
she's also married to an FBI agent.
她嫁给了一个FBI特工
Coupled with her spectrum disorder.
加上她的自闭症
I'm afraid self-harming is not something.
我恐怕我们这里
That we're equipped for here.
并没有对自残的学生做好准备
Well you can not go back to that school.
你不能再回学校了
It is not safe.
那里不安全
The exo-terrorism unit
外星恐♥怖♥主♥义♥小组
You think terrorists kidnapped my wife?
你认为是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥绑♥架♥了我妻子?
Welcome to the E.T.U.
欢迎来到ETU
The terrorists we're chasing aren't human.
我们对付的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥不是人类
we don't know where they come from.
虽然不知道他们从哪里来
What we do know is that hunters don't come in peace.
但猎人一定会带来一场腥风血雨
Mccarthy's here, headed to security.
麦卡锡来了 正走向安检
Tell me where my wife is.
告诉我我老婆在哪
Tell me.
告诉我
We are many, we are everywhere,
我们万众一心 无所不在
We're inside.
我们已经打入内部
And we are angry.
而且我们已经愤怒了
Inside what?
什么东西内部?
the E.T.U
ETU
The brutal terrorists have been highly successful
凶残的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥极其活跃
And recruiting young people from all of the world to join its extraordinary cause.
正在全世界为其事业进行招募
According to the CIA
据中情局表示
some three thousand westerners have traveled to Iraq and Syria and delcare loyalty
三千多名西方人已经去到伊♥拉♥克♥和叙利亚表达衷心
Including 200 americans and another news...
包括两百位名国人 另一则新闻...
Am I a duck, a duck or a cat?
我是一只鸭子 鸭子还是猫?
Quack, quack.
嘎嘎
You are duck, quack, quack.
你才是只鸭子 嘎嘎
Here we go.
我们走
Thank you.
谢谢
Lovely day, isn't it?
美好的一天 不是么
Sure, it is.
嗯 可不是
I hope you ll find anything.
希望你能挑到些喜欢的
Yeah.
好的
Whoever this belongs to.
不知道是谁的
Found it on a bench.
我在一个长椅上找到的
Some poor little bugger isn't getting his birthday present.
可能哪位小家伙忘了他的生日礼物了
Oh, thank you for bringing it in.
哦 谢谢你拿过来
My pleasure.
不客气
Yeah.
耶
Carroll, again. Any news on Abby?
还是我 卡罗尔 有艾比的消息吗?
Nothing yet.
还没有
When was the last time you got some sleep?
你上一次睡觉是什么时候了?
Three months ago, you said your hair dryer was too loud.
三个月前 你说你的电吹风太吵
The salesperson assured me this one was the most quiet.
售货员保证这款是最安静的
13 days ago, you complained your ear buds didn't fit
13天前 你抱怨说你的耳塞不适合
with your hearing aids. These are wireless.
你的助听器 这些是无线的
And this toothbrush is 75% more efficient
然后这款牙刷比你的
than your regular one, and it's sonic.
普通款高效75% 而且是音波的
I don't know what that means exactly, but it sounds cool.
我不懂这到底是什么意思 但是听起来很酷
Mwah!
嘛!
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
I love you.
我爱你
Shh...
嘘
The hurricane.
这是飓风
Ride it and weep.
用了它保证对手屁滚尿流
Yeah, Briggs wasn't kidding.
看来布里格斯没开玩笑
That's some crazy-ass shit.
这真是超级屌♥
Here. You try it.
给 你试试
Let me show you how it's done.
让我教教你要怎么做
What, the Marines didn't teach you how to pull the trigger?
怎么 海军陆战队没教你怎么开枪吗?
What was that?
刚那是什么?
You're one of them.
你和他们一样
I thought you knew.
我以为你知道
Only just found out, did you?
刚刚才知道 你呢?
Are you one, too?
你也是吗?
No.
不
Just her.
只有她
An explosion at a DC mall has killed seven people.
一场发生在华盛顿商场的爆♥炸♥造成七人死亡
This was an attack on domestic soil with civilian casualties.
这是一起牵扯民众的蓄意攻击
Their audio message said blood would be spilled,
他们的语♥音♥信息说将会血流成河
and it has been.
现在真的实现了
Seven people died at the mall.
七个人死在了商场里
A thermal or chemical explosion
这是热能或者化学爆♥炸♥
would have killed a lot more.
死的本来不止七个
You're thinking this was a warning?
你认为这只是一个警告?
Or a message. They already sent a message. Literally.
不如说是个信息 他们已经发过了一条信息
Or it's like Shahzad in Times Square.
又或者像沙赫扎德在时代广场那样
The bomb was supposed to be worse,
炸♥弹♥本来想造成更大伤亡
but the asshole who built it was royally incompetent.
但是发明它的混♥蛋♥搞砸了
Whatever the motive, we have a person of interest.
不管动机是什么 我们已经有了嫌疑人
Surveillance pics.
和监控图片
Finnerman is running interference with
芬纳曼这会儿正在
the feds as we speak.
协助联邦调查局
You missed the debriefing.
你错过了任务报告
You mean the one where you tell me you got
你是指那位
one of them on the payroll?
你雇来的人吗
My wife was kidnapped by one of those things
我的老婆被那些玩意儿绑♥架♥了
and you just expect me to work alongside one?
你还指望我和一个与他们一样的人共事?
Regan earned our trust long ago.
里根很久以前就赢得了我们的信任
You're still earning yours.
但你还没有
Slavich's last words to me were about hunters
斯拉维奇死前告诉我那些猎人们
being inside the ETU.
潜伏在ETU里
Do you really need me to connect the dots?
你真的需要我给你理一理吗?
Slavich was just trying to mess with your head.
斯拉维奇是在混淆视听
Well, it won't work with that thing.
好吧 我不会和那种东西一起工作的
Look, I realize how overwhelming this must be.
你看 我知道这很难接受
A new species, hostile.
一个敌方的新物种
I reacted the exact same way when I found out.
我发现的时候也是一样的反应
I was confused, angry, afraid.
我疑惑 生气 害怕
Your wife is still in the picture.
你的老婆还在
You don't know a damn thing about what I'm going through.
而我承受的东西你一无所知
Maybe not.
或许我一无所知
But I do have this.
但是我知道这个
Lionel McCarthy.
莱昂内尔·麦卡锡
The bastard who took Abby.
绑♥架♥了艾比的混♥蛋♥
The DJ, calls himself Lionel of the Simatic Society.
那个DJ 称自己为Simatic Society的莱昂内尔
He's also the main suspect in this morning's bombing.
他也是今早爆♥炸♥案的主要嫌疑人
We find out where he is, we find your wife.
我们找到他就能找到你老婆
You gotta see this.
你来看看这个
Viewer discretion is advised.
建议小心观看
It's, uh, pretty twisted.
这 额 相当变♥态♥
Forgive me.
原谅我
Chicken shit coward.
胆小如鸡的懦夫
Keep watching.
继续看
What the hell?
什么鬼?
Randall Slavich.
兰德尔·斯拉维奇
You got six hours to bring me his body,
六个小时内把他的尸体给我
or more bombs, more dead, more fun, huh?
否则更多炸♥弹♥ 更多死亡 更多欢乐 嗯?
And one of you creatures will be hanging here next.
下一个吊在这里的就是你
Maybe you, Flynn Carroll, huh?
可能就是你 弗林·卡罗尔 嗯哼?
Or maybe Abby Carroll, huh?
或者艾比·卡罗尔 嗯?
Huh?
嗯?
You know what I'm saying.
你懂我的意思
I'll be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
Quack, quack.
呱 呱
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表