剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
距充满电池点火还有十一分钟
Flynn Carroll.
弗林·卡罗尔
You have come.
你来了
I knew you would.
我就知道你会来
Uh-uh. You keep that thing back.
等等 让那东西离我远点
I won't let it hurt you.
我不会让它伤害你
Jackson, I found Musa.
杰克森 我找到穆萨了
Copy that.
收到
Detain him if you can.
如果可以的话 活捉他
I only want to go to my ship.
我只想上船
You can protect me.
你可以保护我
One more move, I'll shoot.
再动一下 我就开枪
Your weapons don't work on me.
你的武器对我没用的
Bullshit.
胡扯
You're just like the rest of them.
你和其他人一样
I am not and neither are you.
我不一样 你也不一样
You are not like the other humans.
你和其他人类不同
No one on earth has ever survived the Great Hunt.
地球上没人能在狩猎里存活下来
Except for you.
除了你
It is the sign.
这是预兆
You are the one who can stop my enemies.
你是唯一可以阻挡我敌人的人
They are here.
他们就在这
Hunters.
猎人
The ones who went astray.
那些误入歧途的人
Musa, where are you?
穆萨 你在哪儿?
T-minus ten minutes to fuel cell ignition.
距充满电池点火还有十分钟
T-minus nine minutes to fuel cell ignition.
距充满电池点火还有九分钟
Jackson, the Hunters have all boarded the ship.
杰克森 猎人们都上船了
We're heading for the control room.
我们正赶去控制室
What do your enemies want?
你的敌人想要什么?
Everything.
一切
They will devour your planet like locusts,
他们会像蝗虫一样蚕食你的星球
but we can stop them.
但是我们能阻止他们
It is your fate.
这是你的命运
I sent an angel from above to watch over you.
我派了一个天使在上守护你
Abby.
艾比
Yes.
没错
So you can save my kind.
所以你可以拯救我的同胞
You've been shitting on my life
你已经折磨我
for the past six years,
六年了
bombing, killing.
轰炸 杀戮
It had to be done.
这些都是不得不发生的
So does this.
现在也是
We... are... going home!
我们... 要... 回家了!
T-minus eight minutes to fuel cell ignition.
距充满电池点火还有八分钟
Jackson, we've reached the control room.
杰克森 我们到达了控制室
The launch has been disabled, but we've got a bigger problem.
发射已经被破坏了 但是我们遇到了更大的麻烦
The ship's grounded,
船是搁浅了
but the nukes are still set to blow.
但是核武器仍然可以发射
The sequence for detonation has already started.
爆♥炸♥程序已经启动了
I can hear the module mechanics.
我能听见机械组件的声音
It's already underway.
已经在启动中了
We've got seven minutes until boom town.
在爆♥炸♥前我们还有七分钟
They'll go off on the ground, not in the air.
它们会深入地下 不会在空气中爆♥炸♥
Smaller radius.
半径很小
Two kilotons is still gonna leave a hell of a crater.
两吨♥仍然会留下一个很大的弹坑
We need to get out of here.
我们得离开这
And the Hunters?
猎人呢?
Fail alarms are going off.
故障警报正在关闭
The Hunters inside are trapped and they know it.
猎人们知道自己被困住了
The Hunters inside are trapped and they know it.
猎人们知道自己被困住了
They'll all die in there. Get 'em out.
他们都会死在这的 让他们离开
Doors are sealed shut,
门已经封闭了
we stop to break 'em out and we're not gonna make it.
我们已经放弃救他们出来了 都来不及了
T-minus seven minutes to fuel cell ignition.
距充满电池点火还有七分钟
Abandon the mission.
任务取消
Evacuate now.
现在撤退
We can't outrun the fallout.
我们躲不过放射尘埃的
No, but we can survive it.
是 但是我们依然可以活下来
Gear up and get your team out as quickly as you can.
加快速度 尽快撤离
My arm, it's burning!
我的胳膊 火烧一样的疼
It's okay.
没关系
It's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
Carroll, Regan?
卡罗尔? 里根?
The launch has been sabotaged,
发射程序损坏了
but the nukes are still set to blow.
但是核武器仍然可以发射
Get everyone you can out of there right now.
现在让所有人撤离那
We gotta move.
我们得撤退了
The Hunters are still on board. They're all gonna die.
猎人们还在 他们会死的
Abby, there's no time! Please, we need to save them.
艾比 没时间了! 求你了 我们得救他们
Hold up, Briggs!
布里格斯 等一下!
Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Oh, son of a bitch.
妈的
T-minus six minutes to fuel cell ignition.
距充满电池点火还有六分钟
It's okay, I'm here!
别害怕 我在这!
Abby! Come on, we gotta go!
艾比! 快点 我们得走了!
Come on!
快点!
They're all gonna die!
他们都会死的!
Come on, it's too late!
快点 来不及了!
We'll die trying to save them!
救了他们我们也会死!
Come on! Then I die!
快点! 救不了他们我也不会苟活的!
Abby! We can't just leave them!
艾比 我们不能扔下他们!
Hey.
嘿
Hands up. Step away from the truck.
举起手来 离卡车远点
Mom.
妈妈
There you are. You found me.
你在这啊 你找到我了
Musa sabotaged the launch.
穆萨破坏了发射程序
I tried to stop him, but he was too strong.
我想阻止他 但是他太强壮了
Regan, are you still in the compound?
里根 你还在院子里么?
Why would Musa do that?
穆萨为什么这么做?
He gathered us all together to destroy us.
他把我们聚在一起要毁灭我们
He wasn't our Moses, he was a monster.
他不是我们的摩西 他是个禽兽
Regan, do you copy?
里根 收到了吗?
I have a plane a few miles away
几英里之外有一架飞机
and this truck will protect us from the blast.
这辆卡车可以让我们在爆♥炸♥中存活下去
Evacuate now, that's an order!
现在撤退! 这是命令!
The humans have no respect for you.
人类对你毫不尊重
You're just a skin puppet to them.
对于他们来说你也不过就是个傀儡
I can save you.
我可以解救你
Save us.
解救我们
We die here or we live together.
我们一起死在这或一起活下去
T-minus five minutes to fuel cell ignition.
距充满电池点火还有五分钟
Regan, please, if you can hear me,
里根 收到请回话
have you found a vehicle?
你找到交通工具了吗?
Are you headed to safety?
你已经安全了吗?
Carroll! Carroll, do you read me?
卡罗尔! 卡罗尔 听得到吗?
Copy!
回个话!
And Regan, any word?
里根 有回音吗?
Nothing.
没有
Where's McCarthy's body?
麦卡锡的尸体哪儿去了?
The president says that the nuclear blast
总统表示 两周前在北墨西哥
in Northern Mexico two weeks ago
发生的核爆♥炸♥
is now being confirmed by the "Washington Post"
已被华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥证实
as a failed attack by terrorists,
是一场失败的恐怖袭击
and that the entire leadership
所有的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥头目
of the organization died in the explosion.
都在爆♥炸♥中死亡
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表