剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
Play it again.
再放一遍
Is that Romanian?
这是罗马尼亚语么?
You're good, I thought it was Polish.
不错 我之前还以为是波兰语呢
Romanian, interesting.
罗马尼亚语 有点意思
Transylvania, Nadia Comaneci,
特兰西瓦尼亚 纳迪亚 科马内奇
and now the world's first alien mom.
现在又是第一个外星人母亲
Hella random if you ask me.
要我说就是赫拉
Are you able to make anything out? Bits and pieces.
发现了什么? 一些很零碎的东西
Lights and shapes that I don't recognize.
我辨认不出的光和形状
That don't make sense.
根本说不通
But this one keeps repeating.
不过有个一直重复的
The same symbol you got off the Hunter in Colombia.
和你从哥伦比亚那个猎人那弄来的一样
Both McCarthy and the dying mother said it a bunch of times.
麦卡锡和那个临终的母亲都说了无数遍
And wherever they're holding them,
不管他们藏在了哪里
I hope they know just what they're dealing with.
希望他们能明白自己到底在和什么打交道
I underestimated his strength.
我低估了他的力量
And mine.
也低估了我
I would've killed him for what he did to that baby.
我差点就杀掉他了 就凭他对那个孩子做的事
Take a break.
别想这个了
We'll go back over the recordings again later.
我们晚点再听这个录音
Good work, agents.
你做的很好
Will it look like a human when it grows up?
它会长的越来越像人类么?
Or some sort of hybrid.
或者像某种混血
I won't let them have another one.
我不会再让他们得到的
Yeah?
喂?
Do you see her?
你看见她了么?
Not yet. If she shows up,
还没呢 如果见到她了
just tell her you hacked my computer.
就说是你黑了我的电脑
I'm a hacker, got it.
明白 我装成黑客
Are you being condescending right now?
你怎么突然不摆架子了?
I can't tell.
我都不习惯了
Emme, I gotta go.
艾姆 我得挂了
Flynn, I know you're grieving
弗林 我知道你很难过
but this AWOL bullshit doesn't fly.
但这不是擅离职守的借口
We have a debriefing on McCarthy.
我们得到一份关于麦卡锡的任务报告
Briggs, tell Jackson I'm tracking a suspect
布里格斯 告诉杰克逊我正在跟踪一名嫌犯
with a possible female Hunter.
他可能和一名女猎人在一起
I need Jules to I.D. him.
叫朱尔斯查出他的身份
A suspect, who?
嫌疑犯 谁?
Just got this pic from Carroll.
收到了卡罗尔的图片
Richard Seraphin, Director of Global Asset Management
理查德·塞拉芬 国际货币基金组织的
at the International Monetary Fund.
全球资产管理董事
A Hunter with an IMF Manager, that's upping their game.
猎人和国际货币组织的老大在一起 这事情可不简单
Possible female Hunter, that's what he said.
他说可能是个女猎人
Run Seraphin's records,
调取他的记录
background, financial, whatever you can get.
背景 财富 所有你能搞得到的
Get Carroll back on the phone.
和卡罗尔联♥系♥
It's not going to work.
没用的
We won't know until we try.
不试怎么知道
You don't understand, nothing works.
你不明白的 根本没用
I've tried drugs, booze, sex,
我试过毒品 酗酒 做♥爱♥
lots of sex.
很多次做♥爱♥
None of which are safe choices.
都是些危险行为
This treatment has been specifically designed
这个治疗是为你特别打造的
for you and your needs.
专门针对你
I'm not gonna be some lobotomy experiment.
我才不要做什么鬼实验
Well, a crack pipe is not the answer.
那用个裂管子也不见得好到哪去
Could you be any more full of cliches?
你能不要再废话了吗
I don't need your stupid machine!
我才不需要这台蠢机器
Allison, please...
艾莉森 求你了...
I said I don't need it!
我说了我不需要!
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Richard Seraphin, British national, 52 years old.
理查德·塞拉芬 英国人 52岁
Passport record for past month show he was in Singapore,
护照记录显示几个月前他在新加坡
Sydney and Colombia on May 22.
悉尼出现过 五月二十二号♥在哥伦比亚
The day before our team raided the drug camp.
就在我们端掉那个毒品窝前一天
Could be coincidence.
可能只是巧合
Or collusion.
或者是合谋
Text from Carroll.
卡罗尔来信息了
"Suspect on the move,
"嫌疑人移♥动♥中
west on D Street Northwest."
D街西北方向向西移♥动♥"
And a license plate number.
这是车牌号♥
You and Regan take a team.
你和里根一队
Use caution, we don't know if Seraphin is Hunter or human.
小心点 我们目前还不知道塞拉芬是猎人还是人
Either way, we need him alive.
顺便说一句 他得活着
Go.
行动
Yeah, I got that.
好 知道了
Don't move!
别动
Federal agents!
联邦警探
Weapon down, hands on the wheel!
放下武器 手放车上
Take your hands off me!
拿开你的手!
Regan?
里根
Regan?
里根
I'm fine.
我还好
You killed my wife.
你杀了我的妻子
No, I am your wife.
不 我才是你妻子
Don't be a hero.
别逞英雄
I have your gun.
你的枪在我手里
And this.
还有这个
Who knows you're here?
有谁知道你在这里?
You killed her.
你杀了她
And then made yourself look like her.
然后装得很像她
Flynn... I know what you are.
弗林... 我知道你是什么东西
I've seen one.
我见过一个
I know what's inside you.
我知道你的身体构造
No, you don't.
不 你不知道
Six years of marriage,
结婚六年
you don't know anything about me.
你根本一点也不了解我
You told the ETU you found me?
你告诉ETU你找到我了?
Of course I did.
当然了
They'll be here any second.
他们随时会过来
And they'll bust you like we busted McCarthy.
他们像杀死麦卡锡一样杀了你
Who's McCarthy?
谁是麦卡锡?
You can stop now.
别装了
I already know what a lying sack of shit you are.
我已经知道你♥他♥妈♥的是什么了
Don't fucking talk to me like that.
别废话... 快告诉我
Or what?
不然呢?
You'll cry?
你会哭吗?
Fake some other bullshit?
再瞎编点什么?
You're not my Abby.
你不是我的艾比
I'm as real as she was.
我就是她
He's mine.
他是我的
Go.
滚
You can't leave now.
你现在不能离开
The O's just tied the game.
O才刚刚打了个平局
The night we met at the bar?
那天晚上我们在酒吧见的面?
That was me.
那是我
You can't leave now.
你现在不能离开
The O's just tied the game.
O刚刚打了个平局
Who's your boyfriend downstairs?
你楼下的那个男朋友是谁?
Your new target?
你的新目标么?
Who is he?
他是谁?
You have reached the voice mail of Richard Seraphin.
这里是理查德·塞拉芬的语♥音♥信箱
What happened out there?
那边发生了什么?
Driver got lucky, got a shot off.
司机很幸运 中了一枪
A human driver?
一个人类司机?
They were all human.
他们全部都是人类
What did you do?
你做了什么?
We'll talk about this later.
我们过会再谈
We need to proceed with caution.
行动必须谨慎
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表