剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
N第1季 第5集
猎 人
全球资产管理董事长
理查德·塞拉芬
Previously on Hunters...
《猎人》前情提要...
Abby Carroll,
艾比·卡罗尔
reported missing less than 24 hours
24小时内被上报失踪
after her picture was sent to the Mexican cell.
之前她的照片被送去了科阿韦拉
She's also married to an FBI agent.
她嫁给了一名联邦特工
You think terrorists kidnapped my wife.
你认为我妻子是被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥绑♥架♥了
She's a piano teacher.
她只是个钢琴老师
The terrorists we're chasing aren't human.
我们追踪的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥不是人类
You're one of them.
你也是怪物
I tore that woman to shreds like an animal.
我像野兽一样把那个女人撕碎了
I need the treatment.
我需要治疗
The treatment weakens you.
治疗会削弱你的力量
I need you strong.
我需要你强大
I won't let them have another one.
我不会再让他们得到的
The baby's not breathing, help me!
这个孩子没有呼吸了 快帮帮我!
They took my wife.
他们抢走了我妻子
Or your wife's a Hunter.
也许你妻子也是个猎人
Where the hell are they?!
他们到底他妈的在哪儿?!
Strieber Self Storage.
Strieber Self仓库
Near the farmhouse.
就在农舍旁边
Unit 470.
470号♥
Then we're certain the body is entirely human?
确认了尸体是百分百人类么?
From what I can observe, yes.
目前来看 是的
But I can't perform a full autopsy
不过这个东西彻底解冻前
until the subject's thawed.
我还不能进行解剖
You mean, Abby.
你是说 艾比
She's not a fu... subject.
她不是什么...物体
She's my wife.
她是我的妻子
I'm afraid we can't determine that yet either, Flynn.
恐怕目前我们还没办法确定 弗林
A human body takes 72 hours to freeze solid.
人类身体完全冻住需要72小时
So, we know this victim died more than three days ago.
所以受害人最晚死于3天前
Beyond that, we can't determine time of death until the autopsy.
但这只是理论上来说 我们必须解剖才能确定死亡时间
So, she could've been killed months ago, even years.
所以她可能数月之前就已被杀害 甚至几年之前
The Abby you know may not have been human.
你认识的艾比可能一开始就不是人类了
Do you people realize how ridiculous you sound?
你难道不觉得这话很荒谬吗?
Not so ridiculous.
不一定
If the Hunters have been using tissue samples
如果猎人一直用组织采样
to assume human form.
来制♥造♥人类皮层的话
No, they kidnapped Abby,
不是的 他们绑♥架♥了艾比
a human so they could kill her.
人类艾比 然后杀了她
And then use her...
用她的...
It's just a theory, Flynn.
只是个推测而已 弗林
There's no way to prove it yet.
还没有任何方法能证明
Sure there is.
当然可以
Thaw Abby's body.
解冻她
We can't rush it. Like hell.
我们不能操之过急 可以的
Just thaw the body.
拜托赶快解冻吧
Figure out... how long she's been dead.
确定她到底... 死了多久
Get some heaters in here.
弄几台加热器过来
Please, I need to know.
拜托了 我真的需要知道真♥相♥
If we introduce external sources of heat,
可是如果我们采用外源加热
it could damage the tissue and affect test results.
可能会破坏组织结构影响检测结果
Then we wait.
我们只能等
It's been a long day, Flynn.
今天确实不好过 弗林
Go home, be with Emme.
回家去陪艾姆吧
That's my wife.
这可是我的妻子
Seems to be feeling the pressure here.
似乎感受到了很大的压力
The pitcher calls time...x7f
投手宣告了暂停...
How long you been home?
你回来多久了?
A few months.
几个月吧
So, what was it like?
那是什么感觉?
What? The war.
什么? 战争啊
Was it scary?
可怕么?
Did you see any, like, real live terrorists?
你有没有见过真的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
Did you ever kill anyone?
你杀过人么?
No.
没有
It was just a bunch of camels and shit.
不过是群畜生
It was awesome, awesome.
还不错 不错
Do you wanna get out of here?
你想离开这儿么?
I've got to use the little girls' room.
人家要去洗手间方便一下
Then I think we should go.
我们一起去嘛
You can't leave now.
你现在走怎么行
The O's just tied the game.
O队才刚把分追平
Leaving the bar now is sacrilege.
现在出去简直天理不容
The baseball gods demand that you stay put.
棒球之神需要你留在这
Abby.
我叫艾比
I'll ride the pine with ya.
陪你一起看吧
Flynn.
我叫弗林
Garcon, what he's having.
酒保 他喝的这酒给我来一杯
Whiskey.
威士忌
Lots... lot's of whiskey.
喝了好多好多的威士忌
I didn't disappear.
我没有失踪
I wanted to play piano.
只是想弹钢琴的
There's no piano at the school so I went to find one.
可是学校里没有钢琴 我就去外面找了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Emme, there's something I...
艾姆 有些话...
I need to tell you.
我想告诉你
I think of you like my own daughter.
我把你当做自己的女儿看待
Something's happened.
发生了什么
Abby's gone.
艾比不在了
I know that already.
我早就知道了
No.
不是的
No, I mean, she's... dead.
我是说 她已经... 死了
She's dead.
她死了
We found her body last night.
昨晚找到了她的尸体
You're wrong, that isn't her.
你一定是认错了 不可能是她
Emme... You made a mistake.
艾姆... 你弄错了
Abby isn't dead, I know she isn't.
艾比没死 我知道的
I was with her yesterday.
我昨天还和她在一起
What?
什么?
What? Where?
你说什么? 在哪?
We met at a coffee shop in DC.
我们在哥伦比亚特区的咖啡馆里见的面
Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa.
哇喔 哇喔
You just told me you went to play piano.
你刚才还说是出去弹钢琴
I know, I lied.
我说谎了
But only because I was with Abby.
是因为我当时和艾比在一起
She can't be dead, why are you saying that?
她不可能死的 你为什么要说她死了?
How did, how, how... what?
怎么 怎么... 等一下
How did you find her?
你怎么找到她的?
Did she contact you?
是她联♥系♥的你么?
She sent me a playlist on Spotify.
她从声破天上给我发了播放列表
What? Why?
什么东西? 她为什么?
Cool piano stuff.
超棒的钢琴曲
Did she tell you where she was staying?
她有没有告诉你她现在住哪?
Or why she left?
她离开的原因呢?
No.
没说这些
Just that she loved me, that...
就告诉了我她爱我 还有...
That she's safe, Flynn.
她很安全 弗林
I don't need to worry about her anymore.
我不用再担心她了
I want you to email her back.
我需要你再联♥系♥她
Tell her it's an emergency.
就说很紧急
And that I wanna see her.
说我很想见她
I can't do that.
我做不到
I promised her I wouldn't tell you.
我向她保证了不会告诉你的
Emme, listen to me.
艾姆 听我说
This is very important.
这真的非常重要
If you're telling me the truth
如果你说的是真的
and Abby's out there, I need to find her now.
艾比真的在外面的话 我必须马上找到她
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表