剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
N第1季 第11集
猎 人
杀戮行动 赶快出来!!!
杰克逊
Previously on "Hunters"...
《猎人》前情提要...
I've got a DOD bird that'll fly you to Alabama.
我派出了国防部的直升机送你去阿♥拉♥巴马州
From there you take a car to Brecke's home.
到那儿再开车去布雷克家
See if his recollection of the attack on your unit
看看他对小组袭击的事
is any better than yours.
是不是比你清楚
Something happened to me.
我遇到了麻烦
To us.
是我们
I need to get past it.
我必须度过这一关
Boys, stay inside!
孩子们 待在屋子里别出来!
Confirming Brecke's Hunter, running a hidden comms center.
确定布雷克猎人秘密经营着一所通讯中心
No sign of Flynn.
没有弗林的消息
You son of a bitch!
你这个混♥蛋♥!
You took Regan's father
你受芬纳曼之命
into custody at Finnerman's behest.
把里根的父亲带去了监禁室
Finnerman's taking point
芬纳曼正在试图寻找
on interagency cooperation.
部门间合作的着力点
I guess you're out of the loop.
我想你还不知情
I need to see you. You okay?
我需要见你 你还好吗?
I have papers and photos from those boxes in our house.
我在房♥子的箱子里找到了一些资料和照片
I know Abby isn't who we thought she was.
我知道艾比不是我们想的那种人
So you are to find out what she knows and respond accordingly.
所以你得弄清楚她知道些什么 再采取措施
You want me to contain her?
你想让我监禁她?
Can I please just call my dad?
我可以跟我父亲通话吗?
Flynn is not your dad. He's all I've got.
弗林不是你父亲 他是我的一切
Protect...protect the innocent ones.
保护...保护无辜的人
Help us, someone please help us!
帮帮我们 有人吗!
Carroll.
卡罗尔
It's Regan.
我是里根
Jackson needs us at HQ right away.
杰克逊要我们现在立刻赶到总部
Look, it's 4:00 in the morning. I just got home.
听着 现在是凌晨四点 我才刚到家
We caught a break
我们在你抓捕的猎人
off the Hunter you took out, Bob Brecke.
鲍勃·布雷克的身上有了重大发现
Apparently, it's time sensitive.
很明显 是棘手的事
Okay, I'm on my way.
好的 我这就来
Morning, sunshine. Miss your beauty sleep?
早上好啊 还在贪恋美梦吗?
Well, some of us were up all night cleaning Guano shit
有的人一整晚都在阿♥拉♥巴马给Guano收拾残局
in Alabama while you were getting your pedicure.
而你到是悠哉的很
This is Bob Brecke's setup from home.
这是在布雷克家里发现的装置
Brecke was using Spotify just like McCarthy,
他跟麦卡锡一样 也在使用声破天
embedding clicks into a music track.
把咔哒声植入音轨
He shared the song publicly on the Cymatics' Society playlist.
他在音流学的公共播放单上放了这个
We've been monitoring the site, but this just went out.
我们已经监控这里了 但听听这个
Hunters do love their new wave.
猎人们还真是热衷新浪潮派
No, it isn't random.
不 这不是随意播放的
The frequency makes it easy to embed
这种频率很容易将他们的咔哒声
their clicks into electronic tracks,
植入电子轨道
but when you strip it all back...
但当你把音乐消除后...
Stop there.
在这儿停下
Rewind it.
再倒回去
Any idea what they're saying?
知道他们在传递什么讯息吗?
It's the shape of Musa's name over and over again.
只是一遍又一遍地隐约提到穆萨的名字
That's all I can make out.
我只能认出这些了
Oh, that's bloody useful. Uh, actually it is.
这真的太有用了 确实
Turing didn't have much more when he cracked the enigma code.
图灵解开密♥码♥时也没有得到过多的信息
We'd be further along
如果朱尔斯·卡罗维不是叛徒的话
if Jules Calloway hadn't been a traitor.
我们就得继续寻找
And if Regan's father wasn't blowing smoke
还不都是里根的父亲假意
up everyone's asses, pretending to help us.
要帮助我们
All right, Briggs, enough.
好了 布里格斯 住嘴
Steph's team is making good progress,
斯蒂芬的团队进展很顺利
but we have to move quickly.
但我们得加快行动
When the Hunters find out we've compromised
猎人们一旦发现我们干扰
their communications, they'll go dark.
他们的通信 他们就会极端行事
And shut the whole system down.
把整个系统都关闭
And we'll be left holding each other's...
那我们只能手拉手...
hands.
祈祷了
Rough night?
忙了一夜?
Slumber party.
睡衣晚会
You?
你呢?
I went to see Emme.
我去找艾姆了
I've been trying to reach her.
我试过联♥系♥她
What's up?
怎么了?
Emme knows about Abby.
艾姆知道艾比的事
She found some paperwork in your garage,
她在你车♥库♥里发现了一些文件
from McCarthy storage unit.
这些都是麦卡锡的保密文件
Why the hell did you keep them?
你♥他♥妈♥到底为什么要留着这些?
I wasn't about to turn that shit in,
我没打算把这资料公布出来
not with a mole around.
更何况周围还有内奸
How much did she see?
她知道多少了?
Enough to know Abby isn't human.
至少已经知道艾比不是人类的事了
Great.
很好
She must be totally freaked out.
她一定吓坏了
Who else knows?
还是谁知道?
ETU intercepted a call from her to you.
ETU窃听了她打给你的电♥话♥
Finnerman sent me to find out just how much she knew.
芬纳曼派我打探她都知道了什么
Finnerman?
芬纳曼?
Finnerman tried to bribe me into containing Emme.
芬纳曼想贿赂我监视艾姆
Said she'd give me my father's body if I gave her Emme's.
她说只要我告诉她艾姆的情况就答应归还我父亲的遗体
She wanted you to kill my kid? It's okay.
她想让你杀我的女儿? 放心
She's safe. I made sure of that.
她很安全 我向你保证
So you lied to Finnerman and Jackson.
所以你对芬纳曼和杰克逊说了谎
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Thank you.
谢谢你
She's innocent.
她是无辜的
You're her dad. You two need each other.
你是她父亲 你们需要对方
Protect the innocent ones.
保护那些无辜的人
Those were Ted's last words.
那是泰德的遗言
There's also this.
还有这个
Ted saying the exact same thing to Regan seconds earlier.
泰德几秒钟前跟里根说了同样的话
Protect the innocent ones.
保护那些无辜的人
But this time, just to make sure the message gets through,
但这次 为了确保信息能通过
he hammers it home in Hunter clicks.
他在家用猎人的语言敲打出了这信息
That's a direct translation.
这就是直接翻译过来
As in, direct direct.
直接明了
He gave us the alphabet, in plain English.
他留给我们一个字母换算表 纯英文
These two messages combined with Brecke's transmissions
这两个信息跟布雷克的通讯装置结合起来
are the cipher to Hunter communications.
就是猎人交流的暗号♥
You've broken their language?
你破解了他们的语言?
Smashed their enigma wide open.
完全破解
My team are already writing code
我的团队已经开始编写密♥码♥
to translate hunter clicks into English.
把猎人的语言翻译成英文
By tomorrow, you can expect a dictionary.
等到明天 没准你都能看到一本字典
So Ted helped us after all.
所以归根结底泰德还是帮了我们
That's a substantial breakthrough, Steph, well done.
这是实质性的突破 斯蒂芬 干得好
Can this translation work the other way around?
这翻译反过来也奏效吗?
English to Hunter clicks, absolutely.
当然 可以从英文翻译成猎人语言
You want to send out a message?
你想传递消息?
Not a message.
不是消息
An order.
是命令
I need to go see Emme.
我要见艾姆
Agent Regan reported Emme's phone call was a false alarm.
里根探员报告艾姆的电♥话♥只是虚惊一场
She doesn't suspect a thing.
她没有起疑
You don't look so good.
你看上去不太舒服
You been to see medical yet?
看过医生了吗?
Haven't seen Emme in a week.
整整一周没见艾姆了
I just need a little face time with her.
我只是想跟她见上一面
You have kids, you get it.
你也有孩子 应该懂这种感受
Sure.
当然
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表