剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
You're a survivor, Flynn.
你幸存下来了 费林
I only keep on going because of you.
都是因为你我才能坚持下去
Me too.
我也是
You're all I've got.
你就是我的一切
I love you.
我爱你
You shouldn't have come looking for me.
你不该来找我的
Why didn't you tell me the truth?
你为什么不说实话?
Think how you would've reacted.
因为我知道你会是什么反应
Other Hunters did.
其他猎人倒是说了
Randall Slavich.
兰德尔·斯拉维奇说了
And look what happened to his wife.
你看看他妻子现在怎么样了
I was trying to protect you.
我是在保护你
I don't need protection, I need the truth.
我不需要你保护 我需要真♥相♥
Why did you pick me?
你为什么选中我
You're an FBI agent.
你是联邦特工
There's thousands of agents. You were working narcotics.
联邦有上千名特工 你掌管麻醉剂
So is everyone else in my unit.
我部队里所有人都管这个
Reyes...
雷耶斯
Kevin.
凯文
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
Nothing.
我什么也没做
So help me.
说实话
I will splatter your gray guts
不然我会立马把你的肠子
against that couch and not think twice.
扯出来扔到沙发上
Did you kill my partner?
是你杀了我的同伴么
No.
不
Did you kill him? No!
是不是你? 不是!
But I was stealing information from him on drug investigations.
我只是从他那偷了毒品调查的信息
You and him.
从你和他那
Funneling it to McCarthy.
然后告诉麦卡锡
To build the Hunter drug trade.
为了促成猎人毒品交易
Kevin started suspecting.
当时凯文开始怀疑了
He started calling me.
他开始给我打电♥话♥
Asking questions.
问我问题
McCarthy killed him to shut him up.
麦卡锡为了让他闭嘴杀掉了他
I'm sorry, Flynn.
我很抱歉 弗林
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
After we took Emme in,
在我们把艾姆接来后
I fell in love with her, too.
我也爱上了她
That's why I had to see her yesterday.
这就是为什么我昨天非见她不可
If you loved her so much...
如果你这么爱她
then why did you leave?
你又为什么要离开
They wanted me out, said I'd "Gone native."
他们要求我离开 他们说我简直太天真了
McCarthy? Everyone.
麦卡锡么? 不 所有人
But I refused to come in.
但我拒绝了
I had a family, you and Emme.
我是有家的人 你和艾姆都是我的家人
I couldn't imagine living without you
我无法想象没有你们我该怎么活下去
even if it meant being someone I never really was.
即使我要伪装成别人
I wanted you more.
但你对我更重要
I still do.
现在也是
They're here.
他们来了
They're coming for us.
是来找我们的
I can hear the Feelers.
我能听见感知者们
Feelers are Hunters?
他们也是猎人么?
They're Brother servants, his eyes and ears.
他们是兄弟奴仆 就像眼睛和耳朵
They can sense other Hunters.
他们可以感知到其他猎人
Through the walls? Walls don't stop our language.
穿过墙壁? 墙可挡不住我们的声音
That won't stop them either.
也挡不住他们
Give me my gun.
把我的枪给我
Fine, you can do it, shoot me.
好 你能行的 朝我开枪吧
Right here.
朝这打
It'll be painful but I'll survive.
虽然很疼 但我能活下来
They need to think that I put up a fight,
他们得以为是我挑起了冲突
and that's how you escaped.
这样你就能跑了
Do it and go.
开枪然后快点跑
I could kill you.
我会杀了你的
You won't.
你不会
Do it.
开枪啊
Do it.
开啊
Why?
为什么?
Why did the Hunters target me?
为什么这些猎人要来找我?
And don't give me that FBI bullshit.
别跟我说什么联邦那套屁话
Why?
为什么?
Because you lived when you should've died.
因为你没死成
Do it.
开枪啊
Shoot me, do it.
快点 开枪
I lied about Kevin.
我说谎了
I'm the one who killed him.
是我杀死了凯文
You said it was McCarthy.
你说是麦卡锡
Your friend, your partner.
你的朋友 你的同伴
He begged for his life,
他向我求饶 求我饶他一命
and I shot him in the face.
但我一枪就打烂了他的脸
It was lies, all of it.
我刚是骗你的 都是骗你的
Your hands on me, having you inside me.
你的抚摸 和你的欢爱
I hated every second.
我都厌恶至极
I never loved you.
我从没爱过你
I used you.
我只是利用了你
Do it.
动手吧
Do it!
动手啊!
Our NSA contacts won't touch Seraphin because he's IMF.
我们在安♥全♥局♥的人不会动塞拉芬 因为他是IMF的人
Now what?
现在怎么办?
Do we contain him?
我们要拘留他吗?
No, no, we need to get it out of him directly,
不 我们要让他开口
bank accounts, passwords, whatever we can.
银行账户 密♥码♥ 尽我们所能
If he's laundering money for the Hunters...
如果他在为猎人们洗钱
Then he's in contact with their leadership.
那么这事和他的上司脱不了干系
Brother Number Four. Mm.
四号♥目标 嗯
The woman he was with might be a... go-between.
那个和他在一块的女人可能是个... 中间人
And given Flynn's call this morning,
加上今早弗林打的电♥话♥
I have an idea who that might be.
我想我大概猜到那个女人是谁了
We've found a paper trail
我们找到了一份书面记录
linking your Colombian connection
显示你在哥伦比亚
to a terrorist organization.
与一个恐怖组织有联♥系♥
Oh, here's me thinking this coffee
噢 我想我喝了这杯咖啡
was the start of my apology.
就要开始道歉了
Is this Erika?
这是艾丽卡吗?
Have you ever noticed anything unusual on her skin?
你是否曾经注意到她的皮肤有点不寻常?
Like this, perhaps?
也许像这样?
I don't know what that is.
我不知道这是什么
Well, that's a skin condition that, uh,
嗯 这是一种皮肤状态
members of their species get.
他们这个物种会出现的一种皮肤状况
Species?
物种?
These are, are fake.
这些是假的吧
This, this is absurd.
这... 这太荒谬了
See, I don't know what kind of game you're play...
听着 我不知道你在玩什么把戏
This is what you've been sleeping with.
这就是和你上♥床♥的家伙
And these things
这些怪物
that you've been laundering money for, they're...
你为他们洗钱 而他们...
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么?
Richard... Can I call you Richard?
理查德... 我能叫你理查德吗?
You gave me something in my coffee.
你在我咖啡里下药了
I need access to all of your records.
我需要得到你们所有的记录
Bank accounts, your emails.
银行账号♥ 邮件
I need all your passwords.
所有的密♥码♥
And I need them now.
我现在就要
Here, take these.
这儿 抓住我
Now, there you go.
这就对了
Richard Seraphin, the Director for Global Asset Management
理查德·塞拉芬 国际货币基金组织全球资产管理董事长
for the International Monetary Fund who was reported
在昨天被报失踪
missing yesterday is currently undergoing medical assessment.
现在正在进行医疗评估
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表