剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, I can't.
额 不了
After what you just told me, I really should get going.
在你告诉我这些之后 我真应该走了
No, that's exactly why you should stay.
不 正因如此你才应该留下
Calm down. Pull yourself together.
冷静下来 振作起来
I insist.
你必须留下
I'll just call my kid and tell her I'll be late.
我给我孩子打个电♥话♥告诉她我晚点回家
Family first.
家庭最重要
Get you a beer.
我去给你拿啤酒
Hi, Emme, it's me.
嘿 艾姆 是我
I'm just checking in, I'm gonna be home late.
我只是给你说一声 我晚点回家
It's Carroll.
是卡罗尔
Get a line on his cell.
和他的电♥话♥连上线
I'm visiting an old friend.
我在看望一个老朋友
I'll see you soon, kiddo.
一会儿见 孩子
Carroll's in trouble.
卡罗尔有麻烦了
I want everything we've got on a Lieutenant Colonel Bob Brecke.
我要知道一切关于鲍勃·布雷克 中校的事情
Cheers. Yeah.
干杯 好
Lieutennant Colonel Breake is stationed at Redstone.
布雷克中校驻扎在红石区
Flynn's cell pings at his home address.
弗林手♥机♥定位指向了他家里
Hunters want him, too?
猎人也想抓他吗?
We don't know.
我们不知道
Take a team to his address.
带上一队人去他家支援
There's a D.O.D. Chopper standing by.
国防部的直升机也已准备就绪
I'll keep a trace on Carroll's phone.
我会继续追踪卡罗尔的手♥机♥
Whatever you say, sir.
任凭差遣 长官
Flynn, would you like to lead grace?
弗林 你想带头祷告吗?
It's been a while.
我好长时间没做过了
Just keep it honest, you'll do fine.
只需保持真诚 你会做的很好的
Dear Father,
亲爱的天父
thank you for this food and the hands that prepared it.
感谢您为我们带来美食 也感谢为我们准备食物的人
Bless us and keep us all safe from harm.
请赐福于我们 并保佑我们免受苦难
Amen.
阿门
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
Amen.
阿门
Flynn, it's five hours and seven minutes since we spoke.
弗林 距离我们上次说话已经有五小时零七分钟了
Why haven't you called me back?
你为什么还没有给我回电?
I have papers and photos from those boxes in our house.
我在我们的房♥子里找到了这些资料和照片
I know Abby isn't who we thought she was.
我知道艾比不是我们想的那种人
She knows about Abby? How?
她知道艾比? 从何而知?
Play it again.
再放一次
Flynn, it's five hours and seven minutes since we spoke.
弗林 距离我们上次说话已经有五小时零七分钟了
Why haven't you called me back?
你为什么还没有给我回电?
I have papers and photos from those boxes in our house.
我在我们的房♥子里找到了这些资料和照片
I know Abby isn't who we thought she was.
我知道艾比不是我们想的那种人
Everything all right with Emme?
艾姆还好吗?
I didn't realize I mentioned her name.
我好像没跟你提过她的名字
I've been stalking you.
我一直在关注你
You know, on Facebook.
你知道的 在Facebook上
She's a teenager, yeah?
她还未成年 是吗?
You must worry about her all the time.
你得时时都替她忧心
Yeah.
是的
Scary world out there.
外面的世界很恐怖
Accidents happen.
常常有意外发生
I heard Katie telling you about mine.
我听到凯特跟你说到了我的事
I have awful good hearing.
我听力相当好
But you knew that already, didn't you?
但你已经知道这个了 不是吗?
I have papers and photos from those boxes in our house.
我从房♥子的箱子里找到了一些资料和照片
What boxes is she talking about?
她说的是什么箱子?
We need to find out.
我们必须弄清楚
Agent Regan will handle it.
里根探员会解决的
Perhaps Allison's not in a fit state
最近艾莉森的父亲刚去世
with her father's death so recent.
也许她状态还不是很好
How would you assess your state, Agent Regan?
你觉得自己的状态怎么样 里根探员?
Are you fit for duty?
你能胜任吗?
Yes, ma'am.
是的 长官
If the girl can't reach Carroll,
如果这个女孩联♥系♥不上卡罗尔
she may talk to someone else about what she's found,
她会找其他人说她发现的这些东西
so you're to find out what she knows
所以你负责搞清楚她知道些什么
and respond accordingly.
并且采取相应措施
You want me to contain her?
你想让我监禁她?
Well, I won't have this unit compromised
我不会让一个在地上耍宝的小孩
by a child showing off on the playground.
危害到这个单位的
Then find someone else.
那你另择他人吧
Get your boy toy Briggs to do your dirty work.
派你听话的玩偶布里格斯来做这份肮脏的工作
I believe that you have requested your father's remains
我想你先前要求过把你父亲的遗体
be returned to you.
归还于你
Yeah, to bury him.
是的 我想埋葬他
Not cut him up like some animal.
而不是把他当动物一样切开
His years in the black site make him
他常年处在黑暗境地
an invaluable specimen to us.
已经成为了一个没价值的样本了
Are you even hearing this?
你在听吗?
My orders override Commander Jackson's.
我的权利比杰克逊指挥官大
You do your job, Agent,
完成你的工作 探员
and then we'll talk about your father.
然后我们再来商讨你父亲的事
I was thinking later,
我刚才在想
you and I take a drive out to the base.
一会儿我们开车去基地看看
I can show you around. I'd love to.
我可以带你到处逛逛 我很乐意
But I got my daughter waiting for me.
但我女儿在等我
She'll understand.
她会理解的
I'll call that kiddo myself if you like.
如果你愿意 我可以亲自给那孩子带电♥话♥
Here.
来
Let me help you with that. No, she's got it.
我来帮你 不 她自己行的
Don't you, sweetie?
是吧 亲爱的?
You stay right there.
你好好呆着就好
Bob, he's just trying to help.
鲍勃 他只是想帮忙
Thank you.
谢谢
Boys, stay inside!
孩子们 待在房♥间里别出来!
Hi, Emme.
你好 艾姆
Who are you?
你是谁?
I work with Flynn. Where is he?
我是弗林的同事 他现在在哪儿?
I called him six-and-a-half hours ago.
我六个半小时之前就打了电♥话♥给他
Why hasn't he called me back?
他为什么还不回电?
Is he all right?
他还好吗?
He's fine.
他很好
We had a big break in the case.
我们在案件上有了重大突破
You mean Abby's murder.
你是指艾比谋杀案
He told me you left him a message.
他告诉我你给他留了口信
That you had information about Abby.
你有关于这件事的线索
I'd better wait for Flynn.
我还是等弗林回来再说
No, it's cool.
不 没关系
You can show me whatever you have, he won't mind.
你可以告诉我你知道些什么 他不会介意的
Okay.
好吧
But it isn't here.
但东西不在这儿
Then where is it?
那在哪儿?
I'll show you.
我带你去
What's Flynn's favorite food?
弗林最喜欢的食物是什么?
What? How would I know?
什么? 我怎么会知道?
I thought you said you were his friend.
我以为你是他的朋友
Work friends.
我们只是工作伙伴而已
We don't talk about stuff like that.
我们并不聊这些东西
Then what do you talk about?
那你们都聊些什么?
Our work is confidential.
我们的工作是保密的
We work for Homeland Security.
我们在国土安♥全♥部♥工作
That's cool. I didn't know that.
酷 我还不知道这些呢
Flynn never talks about his work with you?
弗林不跟你讲他的工作吗?
No...
不讲...
We don't talk about anything, really.
我们几乎什么都不讲
Mostly we just fight.
大多数时候我们只是在斗嘴
Where are we going?
我们在朝哪走?
My class went on a hike a couple of days ago.
我们班前几天进行了一场远足
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表